Samantha Bee loses sponsor for insulting Trump's daughter

No, Roseanne and Samantha are not dissimiliar in what they did. They politicized their comments and got punished for it.

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are vile, vicious, disgusting racist thieving rat fucks.
Samantha Bee and Joy Reid are going to be under CONSTANT attack because they are on the side of goodness and decency.

NO word in the language is as abhorrent as any one of a number of ACTIONS by this horrid and disgusting family.

Nothing quite like seeing the ignorant blinded by their own partisanship...

Hack.

Beautiful, now every con has lost the fallacious argument of 'sponsors only leave conservative shows'. All you're left with cons is the false equivalency and the strawman.

Ivanka has it coming. What the hell is she doing anyway.

I disagree. I think she is handling a VERY weird life with a certain amount of grace and poise.

Third thing I noted was that Ivanka didn't respond with an orange-faced twitter tirade and for that I give her DEFINITE props.

Two thumbs way up, Miss I. :113:

Samantha Bee just doesn't understsnd that the majority of the public likes Trump's immigration policy and wish it were tougher.

Piss off a democrat, reelect Trump.

Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBS’s ‘Full Frontal’ After the host Samantha Bee’s ‘Feckless C**t’ Remark

Host Samantha Bee, “I would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night,” Bee wrote. “It was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.”

The don’t have to cancel her TV Show, they should just rename it “Full Frontal Lobotomy with Samantha Bee”

Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBS's 'Full Frontal' After Samantha Bee's 'Feckless C**t' Remark

Proud of Sam when she made the remark; disappointed when she "apologized." She should learn a basic lesson in today's Trumpworld. Never apologize. Trump doesn't, never has, never will. He says anything he wants, no matter who is affected, and the deplorables applaud him every time.

Then YOU sir, are part of the problem, not the solution!

A civil world begins with civil public discourse. Poking jabs at the left or the right is different from personally being called out in the media like Ms Bee did. She fucked up and she was right to apologize.

Bugger me! This constant tit-for-tat politics is leaving America with bruised tats and sore tits.

`

It's time to get just as mean as the Republicans and fight them with everything we got!

Noooooooo.

It's time to stop squabbling over social issues and search for candidates and organizations that promote fair and simple tax codes and spending primarily on education and infrastructure regardless of their party affiliation.

`

What a bunch of BS, both the extreme right and the extreme left have lost their minds.

Ivanka posted this picture as a dig at the mothers at the border whose children were being ripped from their arms and separated as they cried in terror.

Oh, so now you know the hearts and minds of everyone? You know their intent? You arrogant fuck, provide a link proving your hypothesis...

Christ, I wish you people would quit making me defend these people...
ivankatrumptheodore.jpg

Oh come on. She knows what's happening at the border. Over 600 children so far. She is mocking them. She's a Trump. that's what they do. I was just listening to a woman who hasn't seen her kid in eight and a half months. What kind of monsters do that to a mother and child.

Why do both sides see each other as so much Evil?

Aren't we all Americans?

Aren't we all pink on the inside?

:uhh: & :(

Aren't we all Americans?

Both sides do not do it.

False eauivalencies suck. They give life to those who don’t give a shit.

Aren't we all Americans?

Rare, medium rare....or....well done, charred and a little crispy?

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are vile, vicious, disgusting racist thieving rat fucks.
Samantha Bee and Joy Reid are going to be under CONSTANT attack because they are on the side of goodness and decency.

NO word in the language is as abhorrent as any one of a number of ACTIONS by this horrid and disgusting family.
Grifters

So, she apologized. Good for her.

I wonder who will show character on this forum and accept the apology and just move on?

We know that will never happen from those on the left......but we'll see..........................
me.

im glad to see it. if we devalue it with rejection, then just what do you want? i dont recall too many apologies from the left lately so please encourage the trend and lets start putting anger behind us.

Forum List

Back