Same bullshit, different decade: What members of the gay rights movement could learn from history

Blacks were subjected to some pretty sick civil rights violations and gays keep trying to equate their cause with blacks. Okay can anyone list the top 5 civil rights violation gays endure? How do they compare to what blacks endured?

Exactly
So equal rights should only be granted to a group of American citizens after they've suffered a certain level of violations? Is that what you are asserting?

You claiming the gay community has suffered the same hardships as the blacks fighting for civil rights?

Matthew Shepard was tied to a wooden fence, tortured, and left to die. Do you think he suffered for the mere fact that he was gay?
fence.jpg
No. He suffered because he was a drug dealer and the deal went sour. And he was gay. And he was dying of AIDS.

Well, I didn't know you were there.

Blacks were subjected to some pretty sick civil rights violations and gays keep trying to equate their cause with blacks. Okay can anyone list the top 5 civil rights violation gays endure? How do they compare to what blacks endured?

Exactly
So equal rights should only be granted to a group of American citizens after they've suffered a certain level of violations? Is that what you are asserting?

You claiming the gay community has suffered the same hardships as the blacks fighting for civil rights?

Matthew Shepard was tied to a wooden fence, tortured, and left to die. Do you think he suffered for the mere fact that he was gay?
fence.jpg

Shepard was involved in drugs...and died for it

You were there, too?

fence.jpg
No. He suffered because he was a drug dealer and the deal went sour. And he was gay. And he was dying of AIDS.

Neither were you

fence.jpg

You were there, too?

Homos pick lousy martyrs. When the facts come out it all goes south

fence.jpg

Neither were you

Did I comment on the details? My question was did he suffer merely because he was gay?
You are the one who provided a detailed reply.

fence.jpg

You were there, too?

Did you lose your popularity and standing?

fence.jpg

Neither were you

Did I comment on the details? My question was did he suffer merely because he was gay?

Prove BlueGin wrong.....Have a lovely day LOL

fence.jpg

You were there, too?

What the hell are you blabbering about?

fence.jpg

Neither were you

The burden of proof is not on my shoulders. The case has been resolved, and people like you, lackeys, need to learn how to read and absorb the truth.

fence.jpg

You were there, too?

What the hell are you blabbering about?

Are you unable to comprehend?

Exactly

We are asking a valid question, gays keep trying to equate their struggle to the Black's civil rights struggle which seems a stretch and frankly pisses off many Blacks.

Neither were you

The burden of proof is not on my shoulders. The case has been resolved, and people like you, lackeys, need to learn how to read and absorb the truth.

Sorry, troll but he was a drug addict, infected with AIDS and died at the hands of another gay. An inconvenient truth you can't deal with

Exactly

Yes they are, which is utterly ridiculous imo.

Neither were you

Sorry, troll but he was a drug addict, infected with AIDS and died at the hands of another gay. An inconvenient truth you can't deal with

You're a blowhard and a bully; and, a stupid one.

Neither were you

You mad, bro? Childish little tool. You can't handle facts, they ruin your agenda.

Exactly

We are asking a valid question, gays keep trying to equate their struggle to the Black's civil rights struggle which seems a stretch and frankly pisses off many Blacks.
Which part would be a stretch?

Discrimination, second class citizenship, assault, murder?

You mad, bro? Childish little tool. You can't handle facts, they ruin your agenda.

Not mad at all, Chucky. Facts are easy to deal with, but your bullsh*t is not palatable.

Not mad at all, Chucky. Facts are easy to deal with, but your bullsh*t is not palatable.

Prove me wrong, loudmouth. You blabber a lot but say little. Simply an annoyance

Prove me wrong, loudmouth. You blabber a lot but say little. Simply an annoyance

What's the matter, Chucky, are you vexed because someone dared stand up to you? Now, wipe those dirty tears from your greasy face and get up off the ground.

What's the matter, Chucky, are you vexed because someone dared stand up to you? Now, wipe those dirty tears from your greasy face and get up off the ground.

LOL Sit down, little one. You're a flamer....nothing more and nothing less.

Aaron McKinney who is serving life in prison for Shepard's murder is a bisexual, Shepard was involved in meth and indeed was HIV positive. The homo martyr agenda blew up in their faces. But that's typical. They create fake hate crimes and get caught all the time :)

Forum List

Back