Same bullshit, different decade: What members of the gay rights movement could learn from history

Blacks were subjected to some pretty sick civil rights violations and gays keep trying to equate their cause with blacks. Okay can anyone list the top 5 civil rights violation gays endure? How do they compare to what blacks endured?

Exactly
So equal rights should only be granted to a group of American citizens after they've suffered a certain level of violations? Is that what you are asserting?

We are asking a valid question, gays keep trying to equate their struggle to the Black's civil rights struggle which seems a stretch and frankly pisses off many Blacks.
Which part would be a stretch?

Discrimination, second class citizenship, assault, murder?

Are you seriously making an argument that gays have endured similar civil rights violations on the scale and severity that blacks have? I think that's what blacks find offensive.

Look Chumlee lots of people suffer some level of discrimination, short people, fat people, ugly people, the list is endless gays don't have a claim on that level of discrimination. Gays trying to equate their story of discrimination to that blacks have endured IS offensive.

You're a blowhard and a bully; and, a stupid one.

You mad, bro? Childish little tool. You can't handle facts, they ruin your agenda.

Not mad at all, Chucky. Facts are easy to deal with, but your bullsh*t is not palatable.

Prove me wrong, loudmouth. You blabber a lot but say little. Simply an annoyance

What's the matter, Chucky, are you vexed because someone dared stand up to you? Now, wipe those dirty tears from your greasy face and get up off the ground.

LOL Sit down, little one. You're a flamer....nothing more and nothing less.

Aaron McKinney who is serving life in prison for Shepard's murder is a bisexual, Shepard was involved in meth and indeed was HIV positive. The homo martyr agenda blew up in their faces. But that's typical. They create fake hate crimes and get caught all the time :)

Make me sit down, Chucky. Your bullying tactics may work on others, but not me.
Your posts reflect just how stupid of a person you are; someone filled with hate, anger, bigotry, and not one iota of compassion and sympathy.
Now, get up off the ground.

Blacks were subjected to some pretty sick civil rights violations and gays keep trying to equate their cause with blacks. Okay can anyone list the top 5 civil rights violation gays endure? How do they compare to what blacks endured?

Exactly
So equal rights should only be granted to a group of American citizens after they've suffered a certain level of violations? Is that what you are asserting?

You claiming the gay community has suffered the same hardships as the blacks fighting for civil rights?
You claiming that the level of hardships is what "earns" civil rights for a group of citizens? That if one has not "suffered as much" as blacks did during their civil rights struggle, it doesn't count?

You mad, bro? Childish little tool. You can't handle facts, they ruin your agenda.

Not mad at all, Chucky. Facts are easy to deal with, but your bullsh*t is not palatable.

Prove me wrong, loudmouth. You blabber a lot but say little. Simply an annoyance

What's the matter, Chucky, are you vexed because someone dared stand up to you? Now, wipe those dirty tears from your greasy face and get up off the ground.

Aaron McKinney who is serving life in prison for Shepard's murder is a bisexual, Shepard was involved in meth and indeed was HIV positive. The homo martyr agenda blew up in their faces. But that's typical. They create fake hate crimes and get caught all the time :)

Your posts reflect just how stupid of a person you are; someone filled with hate, anger, bigotry, and not one iota of compassion and sympathy.

Stay on point or shut up. Your timid little verbal attacks are just blather, fool

Stay on point or shut up. Your timid little verbal attacks are just blather, fool

Are you embarrassed to be put in your place?

Exactly

You claiming the gay community has suffered the same hardships as the blacks fighting for civil rights?
You claiming that the level of hardships is what "earns" civil rights for a group of citizens? That if one has not "suffered as much" as blacks did during their civil rights struggle, it doesn't count?
There is no "struggle" for gay rights. There is bullying, threats, and virtual terrorist tactics.
Gays are not the Negroes of the 21st century. They are the al Qaeda of the 21st century.

Exactly

We are asking a valid question, gays keep trying to equate their struggle to the Black's civil rights struggle which seems a stretch and frankly pisses off many Blacks.

Are you seriously making an argument that gays have endured similar civil rights violations on the scale and severity that blacks have? I think that's what blacks find offensive.

Look Chumlee lots of people suffer some level of discrimination, short people, fat people, ugly people, the list is endless gays don't have a claim on that level of discrimination. Gays trying to equate their story of discrimination to that blacks have endured IS offensive.
are you seriously making an argument that gays have to reach a certain "level" of civil rights violations in order for the government to make sure their civil rights are not violated?

That's when she puts 75% of this board on Ignore...she can't handle the truth.

Bullies are usually the biggest crybabies.

are you seriously making an argument that gays have to reach a certain "level" of civil rights violations in order for the government to make sure their civil rights are not violated?

Wait for it...won't be long before the "You should shut up because Muslims throw gays off buildings" line comes up...

Yeah...I've noticed that pattern with her. Petty bullshit insults, she's just fine with...but if you counter her with facts she can't refute? Here comes the "ignore".

Yeah...I've noticed that pattern with her. Petty bullshit insults, she's just fine with...but if you counter her with facts she can't refute? Here comes the "ignore".

If I'm on ignore, I consider myself to be blessed.

Exactly

When I went to school 40 years ago, I saw more kids beat up for being gay than being black
I saw gays hunted down in the military and thrown in the stockade. I saw people openly taunt gays where they wouldn't taunt someone for being black

Have gays endured the same discrimination as blacks? No
Have they been discriminated against? Hell yes

Ok, lets go slow.

if the SC rules that a marriage can be between two people of the same sex that ruling would redefine marriage as something other than the union of one man and one woman.

That would establish a valid legal precedent for legalization of all forms or marriage since marriage would no longer be defined as the union of one man and one woman.

If a marriage of two women is valid then a marriage of three women is also valid using the exact same arguments.

I know you refuse to understand because you don't like where this will lead, but what I have said is correct and the ACLU is already working on cases of multiple person marriage.

Ah, the Slippery Slope argument.

Well, no, it really wouldn't establish a legal precedent, because a lot of the behaviors you describe would still be illegal.

Exactly

Obviously the gays are ...since they latched on to the black civil rights movement to make it seem like their plight is worse than it is.

Lie-la doesn't post "facts".

How would you know? Have you ever seen a fact?

Nope she wants to huff and puff. A waste of time

Nope she wants to huff and puff. A waste of time

You're the one giving third-degree burns with your hot air.

Exactly

Matthew Shepard was tied to a wooden fence, tortured, and left to die. Do you think he suffered for the mere fact that he was gay?
fence.jpg

Shepard was involved in drugs...and died for it
Nope...but it's clear that people like you want to change the narrative because it's uncomfortable for the anti-gay crowd.

Forum List

Back