Same Ol' Faux News

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They're reporting that Iran grabbed the sailors, put them on their knees hands on head and locked them up. Not a word about the fact that our troops were in their waters. I can just see an armed combat boat in our Florida waters.....NO I CAN'T!!

Faux News, professional whiners. They whine about how bad old white men have it and how powerless America is in the world.

Pure hysterical fantasy.

They're reporting that Iran grabbed the sailors, put them on their knees hands on head and locked them up. Not a word about the fact that our troops were in their waters. I can just see an armed combat boat in our Florida waters.....NO I CAN'T!!

Source: Iranian footage shows US sailor apology, arrest in Gulf incident | Fox News
(Front Page Excerpt)
"Within hours of releasing 10 U.S. sailors who apparently had drifted into their territorial waters, the Iranian government was using footage from the incident as a propaganda tool – including images of sailors on their knees with their hands behind their heads and a video showing a sailor apologizing."

:popcorn:

I just saw the report. A complete crock of shit by the OP. The fear of Fox News is palpable. :D

You must forgive the OP: English has a hard time penetrating that thick fog of partisan propaganda surrounding its brain. :)

"That's cause I grad-ge-ated the sixth grade, ma'am. Only took three years. " -- Jethro Bodine, The Beverly Hillbillies

There's a thread just above this one called, The RW's unabated hatred of Obama in his last year of office.
Then there's this thread.....hilarious.

There's a thread just above this one called, The RW's unabated hatred of Obama in his last year of office.

aren't they just getting more pathetic and whiny. I think they see the writing on the wall. Obama Screwed them and their party and the can't accept it yet. it's so much funny

aren't they just getting more pathetic and whiny. I think they see the writing on the wall. Obama Screwed them and their party and the can't accept it yet. it's so much funny

not as much fun as reading your jibberish ..

not as much fun as reading your jibberish ..
Wow, what a witty retort, I'd imagine your sparkling repartee is quite a hit with all the other 3rd graders. :rolleyes:

I didn't know that they were in Iran waters. On second thought, we should have shot them square in the head. No mercy to Americans....

Funny how Fox crushes all the other news networks, must be a case where only nut cases watch the news while liberals drink kool-aid and hit the bong?

There is no evidence that they were in Iranian waters. The story about their engine going out isn't credible. Each boat has two engines, and one can tow the other. For the story to be true, all four engines on both boats would have had to go out.

The Iranians have a history of trespassing in into the waters of other countries and seizing the personnel of foreign militaries. It's easily believable that Obama is simply knuckling under to Iranian bullying because he doesn't want his "treaty" to become a laughingstock and get disposed of.

Funny how Fox crushes all the other news networks, must be a case where only nut cases watch the news while liberals drink kool-aid and hit the bong?
.. or it might have something to do with the fact that all these people that continuously bitch about Fox News seem to watch a whole lot of it, apparently changing the channel has never even occurred to them. :cool:

Forum List

Back