🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Same Old Crap From Obama!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Obama taking up for terrorist, typical Muslim!!!

The Latest: Obama calls TV shooting heartbreaking

By The Associated Press

Aug. 26, 2015 8:25 PM EDT

MONETA, Va. (AP) — The latest on the on-air killing of two TV station employees in Virginia (all times local):

8 p.m.

President Barack Obama says the fatal on-air shooting of two Virginia TV station employees is heartbreaking.

Obama says "it breaks my heart every time" he reads or hears about these kinds of incidents.

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," he said.

… a photo taken at last August’s U.S.-African Leaders’ Summit in Washington D.C. might shed considerable light. It shows Barack Hussein Obama flashing the one-finger affirmation of Islamic faith to dozens of African delegates.
194107_5_.jpg

While the photo shows a Muslim doing the sign?
194108_5_.jpg

Just Fact!
"GTP"

So you condemn if does not say anything or condemn him if he does say something, Can'tGTP?

So you condemn if does not say anything or condemn him if he does say something, Can'tGTP?

I condemn him for saying anything. He should just shut his two faces. He didn't say a word, that I saw, about one of his undocumented tourists murdering a beautiful young woman. But when he thinks there is political hay he opens his two faces.

I condemn him for saying anything. He should just shut his two faces. He didn't say a word, that I saw, about one of his undocumented tourists murdering a beautiful young woman. But when he thinks there is political hay he opens his two faces.

One of his undocumented tourists? You are special.

Yo, you hate it, it`s tearing your insides out? GOOD! Love It!!!

"GTP"

You're special too, "special needs", that is.

You're special too, "special needs", that is.

That's a good one! Ha ha!

Why does he have to bring up terrorism? What kind of a moronic statement was this?

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," he said."

Oh freaking really? Maybe the son of a bitch should check into the website Religion of Peace and see how many get whacked world wide by terrorism on a daily basis.

Jihad Report
July, 2015

Jihad Attacks:

Countries:

Allah Akbars:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

Oh and just last week.....

Weekly Jihad Report
Aug 15 - Aug 21

Jihad Attacks:

Allah Akbars*:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

*Suicide Attacks

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

You mean the undocumented alien the President's ICE asked to be turned over to them and not released by the County?

Got it wrong, president haters, and you disgrace the victims with your comments.

Why does he have to bring up terrorism? What kind of a moronic statement was this?

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," he said."

Oh freaking really? Maybe the son of a bitch should check into the website Religion of Peace and see how many get whacked world wide by terrorism on a daily basis.
He's trying to minimize terrorism so his terrorist buddies don't seem like such bad guys.

He's trying to minimize terrorism so his terrorist buddies don't seem like such bad guys.
You mean the buddies he is killing daily with drone strikes?

How many could he be killing if there are so few, like he says?

That makes absolutely no sense, bub.

I haven't heard of any drone strikes against Azov Battalion. Airstrikes against ISIS is just for show.

Oh, you're talking about the wedding parties he regularly takes out.

:lol:

That makes absolutely no sense, bub.
Not to you, but that's probably because you're not very quick.

You are retarded.

Forum List

Back