🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Same Old Crap From Obama!!!

Why does he have to bring up terrorism? What kind of a moronic statement was this?

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," he said."

Oh freaking really? Maybe the son of a bitch should check into the website Religion of Peace and see how many get whacked world wide by terrorism on a daily basis.
He's trying to minimize terrorism so his terrorist buddies don't seem like such bad guys.
You mean the buddies he is killing daily with drone strikes?
How many could he be killing if there are so few, like he says?
That makes absolutely no sense, bub.
Not to you, but that's probably because you're not very quick.
No, it makes no sense. Do you understand the relationship of numbers to each other? I don't think you understand at all what you think you understand.

Wait........they're everywhere!

hi-res-154058729_crop_exact.jpg

No, Tom. Not you too?!

He's trying to minimize terrorism so his terrorist buddies don't seem like such bad guys.
No, it makes no sense. Do you understand the relationship of numbers to each other? I don't think you understand at all what you think you understand.
I'm sure it doesn't.....to you.

To any one wh can think, it does not. The ten or twenty thousand in a population of a million is only a "few" but yet many, many people.

Well, at least I know what that 'One Thing' that Jack Palance was talking about.

Jack-Palance-as-Curly-shows-One-Thing-in-City-Slickers-thumb-300x244-142028.jpg

Sigh...its Allah.

To any one wh can think, it does not. The ten or twenty thousand in a population of a million is only a "few" but yet many, many people.
Just admit you're an idiot, Jake, and confirm what everyone already knows.

SJ, Dumbo, nobody can exceed you two at being idiots. The President comments on the tragedy of young people murdered by a madman, and all you idiots do is scream that he has some evil motive for doing so. You are some sick puppys.

Forum List

Back