Same-sex Lesbians Dislike Their Black Baby

Another great controversy brought to us by the people who do not want government to reach into our bedrooms, but demand they rule and regulate and ultimately dictate every aspect of designing a, "family".

Seems this same-sex-lesbian-white couple bought sperm and paid a clinic to impregnate one them.

The Race and Sex of the people is kind of important, you see they thought they were buying a white blue eyed baby. They literally state this was to be, "more accepted". Seems if you are soon to be, white-same-sex-lesbian parents and you are so worried about acceptance that you must pre-order a blue eyed white girl, it seems to me that you are not ready to be a parent period.

The people who claim to be the most understanding have no understanding that it should of not made any difference what race their child was.

They will still lover her, exactly as if it was the white blue eyed baby that they ordered.

Thank god they can go to government and hopefully make the clinic pay for such a terrible mistake, giving people a black baby, you would think that lesbians would not have to design a family that would be accepted, I think that type of thinking is a sickness of mind, which should not be able to design a baby with the rules and dictates of government.

Mitch Albom Does sperm bank s mix-up color a child s future

You can't always get what you want, but you should at least get what you order.

Even if it's a baby.

That's the upshot of a lawsuit filed by a lesbian couple in Ohio, who were shocked to find out they were having an African-American child.

Three years ago, the couple purchased sperm from a sperm bank in Illinois, selecting No. 380, a white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed donor. Apparently, someone at the sperm bank misread the number as 330, which was an African-American donor.

By the time this was discovered, Jennifer Cramblett already was pregnant. According to lawsuit papers, the white couple's dreams were dashed:

"Jennifer was crying, confused and upset. All of the thought, care and planning … to control their baby's parentage had been rendered meaningless."

1412461563001-AP-Wrong-Sperm-Lawsuit-OHMD1.jpg

It's wrong to 'design' a family? Doesn't that 'design' begin with your choice of a spouse? Is it wrong to pick out a particular person of your personal preference to marry, if that other person feels the same way?

How daft can you people get?
Not as daft as idiot libtards. The dykes are proving they racist pieces of shit.

What's racist about suing a company for incompetence?
Translation, a liberal cannot be racist.

Sorry but I'm not seeing how this couple is being racist. They wanted a white baby ... they are white and wanted the same. How is that racist? They love their non-white child (and hopefully this mistake is a blessing in disguise and may improve the couple's pov on race). But they didn't sign up for black sperm, they signed up for white sperm. The company screwed up and should be held accountable.

Another great controversy brought to us by the people who do not want government to reach into our bedrooms, but demand they rule and regulate and ultimately dictate every aspect of designing a, "family".

Seems this same-sex-lesbian-white couple bought sperm and paid a clinic to impregnate one them.

The Race and Sex of the people is kind of important, you see they thought they were buying a white blue eyed baby. They literally state this was to be, "more accepted". Seems if you are soon to be, white-same-sex-lesbian parents and you are so worried about acceptance that you must pre-order a blue eyed white girl, it seems to me that you are not ready to be a parent period.

The people who claim to be the most understanding have no understanding that it should of not made any difference what race their child was.

They will still lover her, exactly as if it was the white blue eyed baby that they ordered.

Thank god they can go to government and hopefully make the clinic pay for such a terrible mistake, giving people a black baby, you would think that lesbians would not have to design a family that would be accepted, I think that type of thinking is a sickness of mind, which should not be able to design a baby with the rules and dictates of government.

It's wrong to 'design' a family? Doesn't that 'design' begin with your choice of a spouse? Is it wrong to pick out a particular person of your personal preference to marry, if that other person feels the same way?

Not as daft as idiot libtards. The dykes are proving they racist pieces of shit.

Keep up idiot. You are too stupid to explain it to.

You'd explain it then if you could. You can't.
The dykes don't want a "black" child. Idiot.

Sorry but I'm not seeing how this couple is being racist. They wanted a white baby ... they are white and wanted the same. How is that racist? They love their non-white child (and hopefully this mistake is a blessing in disguise and may improve the couple's pov on race). But they didn't sign up for black sperm, they signed up for white sperm. The company screwed up and should be held accountable.

It's 'racist' because it's a same sex couple and the RWnuts see an opportunity to bash one of the objects of their own bigotry.

If this were a white conservative man/woman couple in exactly the same circumstance every RWclown in this thread would be defending them to the death.

Are they trying to give the child up?

I wonder if the sperm had been infected with HIV if the company defenders here would feel the same way?

No, they didn't want a black child they wanted a white child. But the company screwed up and gave them black sperm so now they have a black child. Not what they wanted, not what they asked for, not what they contracted/paid for ... but that is what happened. Of course they will love their child, regardless of color. Don't you think the company should be held accountable for the screw up though?

Sorry but I'm not seeing how this couple is being racist. They wanted a white baby ... they are white and wanted the same. How is that racist?
Well, that clearly proves they are "racists"..don't you see it? All white people should want to have black babies...In fact any white couple who does NOT have a black baby are "racists".
C'mon...this is 2014...get with it...
Your "white privilege" must be blinding you....
:laugh2:

Sorry but I'm not seeing how this couple is being racist. They wanted a white baby ... they are white and wanted the same. How is that racist?
Well, that clearly proves they are "racists"..don't you see it? All white people should want to have black babies...In fact any white couple who does NOT have a black baby are "racists".
C'mon...this is 2014...get with it...
Your "white privilege" must be blinding you....
:laugh2:

Heh. lol

Did any of you know that there's a retarded girl somewhere who is suing a sperm bank for not screening the sperm for birth defects that her mother used to conceive her with?
Oh..ok..you want to change the subject now...funny...

The subject is whether or not a sperm bank can be held liable for failing to provide the product that was contracted for.

Pay attention.

Did any of you know that there's a retarded girl somewhere who is suing a sperm bank for not screening the sperm for birth defects that her mother used to conceive her with?

The subject is whether or not a sperm bank can be held liable for failing to provide the product that was contracted for.

Pay attention.
no..the subject is "lesbians dislike their black baby"

Pay attention.

Which I already pointed out is false.

Pay attention.

Ohhh..I see..word games..Ok...they love their baby, of course, but they are not happy that it is half negro.

We all read the article and know it doesn't say they "dislike" their baby and the thread title is technically incorrect.....but you haven't "pointed out" anything.

You can't always get what you want, but you should at least get what you order.

Even if it's a baby.

That's the upshot of a lawsuit filed by a lesbian couple in Ohio, who were shocked to find out they were having an African-American child.

Three years ago, the couple purchased sperm from a sperm bank in Illinois, selecting No. 380, a white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed donor. Apparently, someone at the sperm bank misread the number as 330, which was an African-American donor.

By the time this was discovered, Jennifer Cramblett already was pregnant. According to lawsuit papers, the white couple's dreams were dashed:

"Jennifer was crying, confused and upset. All of the thought, care and planning … to control their baby's parentage had been rendered meaningless."

What a beautiful-looking child. aww...so sweet. Who could not be grateful and just love her. While there is a legitimate lawsuit in not getting what you contracted for, no other consideration is worthy. It is out of greed.

Pay attention.

Ohhh..I see..word games..Ok...they love their baby, of course, but they are not happy that it is half negro.

We all read the article and know it doesn't say they "dislike" their baby and the thread title is technically incorrect.....but you haven't "pointed out" anything.

I pointed out early on that the thread title was incorrect. Now you are all having to concede I was right.

I speak the truth. I am the truth.

To all those I have not answered, yet. This thread is simply another testimony of the 1000's of problems homosexual same-sex "families", artificially created by government, has created.

Either way, maybe these Lesbians think that money will fix the fact they deprived a baby girl her father.

I wonder if these white Lesbians know of the harm they have done, forever this black girl will know her white parents tried and sued over her not being blue eyed and white.

I see lesbians and homosexuals as some of the most close minded bigoted people on earth, which goes without saying, they are kind of messed up by nature. Hence all the studies (which we never see).

"Same-sex Lesbians Dislike Their Black Baby"

As opposed to opposite-sex lesbians. At least you're consistent in your stupidity.

Otherwise this in no way undermines the fact that children are perfectly safe, well-adjusted, and happy in homes with same-sex parents.

Indeed, there are opposite-sex parents who have abused their foster or adopted children, and you'll hear no one advocating that all opposite-sex parents should be disallowed to adopt.
The Title is Same-Sex because that is the Label you choose to use, we further identify what we speak of by identifying that they are Lesbians, which means Women.

Do you have a problem with the details or do you simply wish to post your Redundant pro-homosexual talking points.

Clayton, you are awfully confused, this thread is not about adoption? What is wrong, did you post in another thread and have thus become confused here.

Yes, we talk about homosexual adoption and the jerks want to talk about same-sex marriage, talk about lesbians using government and doctors to get pregnant and Clayton NOW wants to talk about adoption.

Those who advocate or believe in Same-Sex Homosexual Artificial "families", will never debate or discuss any aspect of the problems they created.

The Government and Special Interest homosexual groups must Dictate, they must silence our right to free speech, they can not discuss the basic facts let alone the details.

Clayton, you are awfully confused, this thread is not about adoption? What is wrong, did you post in another thread and have thus become confused here.

Yes, we talk about homosexual adoption and the jerks want to talk about same-sex marriage, talk about lesbians using government and doctors to get pregnant and Clayton NOW wants to talk about adoption.

That's the whole point. ....they keep changing the subject, evading and moving the goal posts when they get cornered. They figure that if they create enough distractions the thread will be derailed and they won't have to admit their position is flawed.

Forum List

Back