Same-sex Lesbians Dislike Their Black Baby

Regardless of how you feel about homos, blacks, whites, or kids ... don't you think this couple has the right to sue? They contracted for white sperm and were clearly given black sperm. It isn't wrong for them to want a child that is the same race as they are. It's normal. They live in an area where racism is a problem and now they have a black child and they are concerned that being half black may present problems for her. How awful they wanted spare their child this and wanted a white baby! Seriously, I don't see what the problem is with them suing. The sperm bank screwed up. You can't "unmake" the child so yeah, money is the compensation.

If this was a white heterosexual couple, everyone here would be in agreement that they should sue the sperm bank. This is all about them being gay rather than being about the child.

Regardless of how you feel about homos, blacks, whites, or kids ... don't you think this couple has the right to sue? They contracted for white sperm and were clearly given black sperm. It isn't wrong for them to want a child that is the same race as they are. It's normal. They live in an area where racism is a problem and now they have a black child and they are concerned that being half black may present problems for her. How awful they wanted spare their child this and wanted a white baby! Seriously, I don't see what the problem is with them suing. The sperm bank screwed up. You can't "unmake" the child so yeah, money is the compensation.
Why? who was harmed? Their feelings? What harm came of this it's a child not an appliance.
If a newborn baby is mistakenly sent home from the hospital with the wrong parents, what's the harm? Their feelings? They should just accept it and raise it..after all it isn't an appliance.
But this baby wasn't sent home with the wrong mother.

Yeah..I know.

...if that's all you were able to get from my post, there's no point in continuing.

If this was a white heterosexual couple, everyone here would be in agreement that they should sue the sperm bank. This is all about them being gay rather than being about the child.

speculation....you're projecting your own biases onto others, it appears.

The couple paid for white sperm, that was what they contracted for. They received black sperm due to a mistake at the company. They should sue, the company is in the wrong. If you paid for a white Fiat but a black Fiat was what you ended up with, you'd have an issue with it. Not that anything is wrong with the black one, but that isn't what you paid for/agreed to.

I hope that this mix-up turns into a blessing in disguise for the couple.

There shouldn't be such a thing as invitro. If you can't have children naturally (for whatever reason), there's a reason for that. Adopt.

I agree with all you said except the part about invitro.

I also don't think they should have publicly sued. They should have quietly settled.

I've never met anyone who agreed with me about invitro. I truly believe that if you're unable to have a child/children naturally there's a reason for it and that reason is because your (collective your) child/children are already out there waiting for you via adoption.

If they quietly sued then others wouldn't know of the mistake the company made. Now they do.

Yeah, but then the child is labeled a mistake. That's not cool. Make it public without the names of the family.

That would work.

Why? who was harmed? Their feelings? What harm came of this it's a child not an appliance.

The couple paid for white sperm and were given black sperm. The company screwed up and should compensate the couple.

My goodness though, this is like if you had a boy instead of a girl, just saying you don't want him? Or vice versa of course. How shallow. I think these women are shallow POS, TBH. I do believe you should get what you pay for, but this IS a human being we are talking about! So what if she is black. They should love her anyways! Don't they love her?

My goodness though, this is like if you had a boy instead of a girl, just saying you don't want him? Or vice versa of course. How shallow. I think these women are shallow POS, TBH. I do believe you should get what you pay for, but this IS a human being we are talking about! So what if she is black. They should love her anyways! Don't they love her?

They are likely astounded by how much they love her. That's not the point. They wanted/requested/chose a white sperm donor and paid for a white sperm donor with the expectation and agreement from the company that they would get a white sperm donor. They didn't, they got a black sperm donor. The company screwed up and should compensate the couple.

The couple paid for white sperm and were given black sperm. The company screwed up and should compensate the couple.

Are you opining that black sperm is less valuable than white sperm? Because in most cases when you order something if the company doesn't have what you ordered you have agreed to accept something of equal or greater value in exchange.

They are likely astounded by how much they love her. That's not the point. They wanted/requested/chose a white sperm donor and paid for a white sperm donor with the expectation and agreement from the company that they would get a white sperm donor. They didn't, they got a black sperm donor. The company screwed up and should compensate the couple.

Why? Is a white donor more expensive? What's the difference? Are they keeping the baby?

I'm sure they are pro-abortion..why didn't they just abort the little pickaninny?

Sorry, I'm a little cross with lesbian parents right now. I just spent some time talking with the grandmother of a "born lesbian" bitch who has decided 2x to first have children, then desert them in order to embrace her new lifestyle with her new lover.

This time, gramma adopted the kids. Now lezbo is harassing her, calling her, calling her a child thief (the first set went into the welfare adoption system and was never heard from again..grandma stepped up this time), saying she misses her babies..that she deserted some years ago in order to pursue the queer life in Boston.

I've had a stomach full of wonderful lezbo parents.

If I can't chose to hire a white employee, then this company needs to stop offering sperm marketed as being milked from white men or black men or Asian men. Think of how black sperm donors are feeling as they read this news, that their sperm is being discriminated against.

Racial discrimination is wrong. These lesbians are evil racists for wanting white sperm. Sperm is sperm, just like a white employee is identical to a black employee.

If it was a heterosexual couple, the homo bloc and the pedo bloc and the black bloc would be calling for their heads on a platter.

Are you opining that black sperm is less valuable than white sperm? Because in most cases when you order something if the company doesn't have what you ordered you have agreed to accept something of equal or greater value in exchange.

Nope. I'm opining that the couple paid for, chose, signed for white sperm, the company screwed up. Only way to make it right is monetary.

If I can't chose to hire a white employee, then this company needs to stop offering sperm marketed as being milked from white men or black men or Asian men. Think of how black sperm donors are feeling as they read this news, that their sperm is being discriminated against.

Racial discrimination is wrong. These lesbians are evil racists for wanting white sperm. Sperm is sperm, just like a white employee is identical to a black employee.

:lol:

Same Sex Lesbian White Couple....as opposed to, say, an Opposite Sex Lesbian White Couple?

Why? Is a white donor more expensive? What's the difference? Are they keeping the baby?

How are you guys getting this from what I posted???

Should I type slower??

They wanted/requested/paid for a white sperm donor because they wanted a white baby. The company fucked up, squirted in black sperm. The company screwed up, the couple now has a biracial child. The child isn't lesser because of that, yes they are keeping their child. The company screwed up and should compensate the couple for their (the company's) mistake.

Nope. I'm opining that the couple paid for, chose, signed for white sperm, the company screwed up. Only way to make it right is monetary.

The company offered to reimburse them for the sperm. They want damages.

Courts generally don't uphold damages in this form. If your dad wrote a will which specified that if you married a person of a certain race you would be disinherieted, probate courts would not uphold that condition in a will.

It's very problematic to establish a precedent that one is "wronged" under law for being born a certain race.

If it was a heterosexual couple, the homo bloc and the pedo bloc and the black bloc would be calling for their heads on a platter.

I agree with this. It is true. The media and everyone would be all over them!

How will that "make it right?" For real

The company offered to reimburse them for the sperm. They want damages.

Courts generally don't uphold damages in this form. If your dad wrote a will which specified that if you married a person of a certain race you would be disinherieted, probate courts would not uphold that condition in a will.

It's very problematic to establish a precedent that one is "wronged" under law for being born a certain race.

Thanks for that info. They company made a massive mistake, imo, and should compensate the couple further.

Forum List

Back