Same-Sex Love Akin to Straight Love According to Study!

Like Gay sex right? Barf!

More like Acquired Immune Deficiency.
Me thinks you protest too much.

In the closet most likely. It never fails to amaze me how someone that is not gay can be that frightened of a gay person. I just dont get it. I know I love women so gay men don't bother me at all. Now those knife wielding lesbians are another issue altogether. They get upset if you hit on their girlfriends. :lol:
the amount of discussion about gay sex is ridiculous. These people talk about gay sex more than gay men. I just think they like thinking about it and talking about it but they do so negatively in order to obsess about their desires and not appear as if they have those desires.

I have never encountered such lesbians, though I have seen some that I fear would have no troublekicking some ass.

Me thinks you protest too much.

In the closet most likely. It never fails to amaze me how someone that is not gay can be that frightened of a gay person. I just dont get it. I know I love women so gay men don't bother me at all. Now those knife wielding lesbians are another issue altogether. They get upset if you hit on their girlfriends. :lol:
the amount of discussion about gay sex is ridiculous. These people talk about gay sex more than gay men. I just think they like thinking about it and talking about it but they do so negatively in order to obsess about their desires and not appear as if they have those desires.

I have never encountered such lesbians, though I have seen some that I fear would have no troublekicking some ass.

It is a head scratcher for sure.

I was just kidding about the lesbians. I did have one hold a knife to my throat because I was trying to console her girlfriend that was crying. I was unaware they were together.

It is a head scratcher for sure.

I was just kidding about the lesbians. I did have one hold a knife to my throat because I was trying to console her girlfriend that was crying. I was unaware they were together.
head scratcher indeed.

Yikes, that must have been rather frightening.

It's true. Love is love. The object of that love doesn't matter. The feelings are exactly the same. It could be someone of the same sex or a toaster or a blow up doll.

I love my dog in exactly the same way and with the same depth and strength as anyone loves their child. Probably more than most people love their children. I also recognize that to many people it's a dog. They think the devotion I have in always putting her needs first is an aberration. I have no intention of demanding that anyone else treat my baby as a normal child.

To gays I say love on your own time and suck it up. No one cares how much you love one another and no one wants to hear it or see it. Demands only go so far. This is over the edge of the cliff. Have a nice fall.

It's true. Love is love. The object of that love doesn't matter. The feelings are exactly the same. It could be someone of the same sex or a toaster or a blow up doll.

I love my dog in exactly the same way and with the same depth and strength as anyone loves their child. Probably more than most people love their children. I also recognize that to many people it's a dog. They think the devotion I have in always putting her needs first is an aberration. I have no intention of demanding that anyone else treat my baby as a normal child.

To gays I say love on your own time and suck it up. No one cares how much you love one another and no one wants to hear it or see it. Demands only go so far. This is over the edge of the cliff. Have a nice fall.
If you don't want to see it you are free to gouge your eyes out. But what you prefer is frankly irrelevant. Don't go to places where there are gay people. That's your right.

I don't want to smell farts in the elevator, I take the stairs.

The amount of whining and crying about gay people you do is rather pathetic. Quit playing victim and just look away when two dudesare about to smooch.

Last edited:

If you don't want to see it you are free to gouge your eyes out. But what you prefer is frankly irrelevant. Don't go to places where there are gay people. That's your right.

The amount of whining and crying about gay people you do is rather pathetic. Quit playing victim and just look away when two dudesare about to smooch.

It would also be my right to exclude them from space under my control. Or even make my displeasure known. Yes gays kissing is like farting in an elevator. It's appropriate to say "you stink".

It would also be my right to exclude them from space under my control. Or even make my displeasure known. Yes gays kissing is like farting in an elevator. It's appropriate to say "you stink".
So you can keep them out of your home. Nobody eve said you couldn't. And yes you do have the right to be an asshole. But others have the right to be an asshole right back. Basicallyput if you tell somebody they stink, they just might fart again.

So you can keep them out of your home. Nobody eve said you couldn't. And yes you do have the right to be an asshole. But others have the right to be an asshole right back. Basicallyput if you tell somebody they stink, they just might fart again.

Good. Then even more people can notice the smell.

Good. Then even more people can notice the smell.
I don't know why you would want more people to smell, you are the one farting in the elevator.

Why SURE it is! NOTHING says luvvin' like fisting another dude up the a$$ or pissing all over them in the disgusting homo golden showers! Or how about that whole getting a penis in the fecal-filled rectum? Oh yeah! Love is poop all over your genitals!
You freaking homos wouldn't know love if it was shoved up your a$$ like that broom handle.

Sounds like you have experience here. How did you know all that?

Don't you remember last night ?

Love is love no matter the gender of the person it is being given to. Love is what is in a person's heart for another person. Therefore, this should come as no big surprise.

Study finds gay love similar to straight love | gay news | health news

It took a study to find this out ?

Of course people can love and bond with the same sex, or the opposite sex. I love and have bonded very well with my dog.

But when it comes to marriage, my definition is one human male coupling with one human female.

Love is love no matter the gender of the person it is being given to. Love is what is in a person's heart for another person. Therefore, this should come as no big surprise.

Study finds gay love similar to straight love | gay news | health news

It took a study to find this out ?

Of course people can love and bond with the same sex, or the opposite sex. I love and have bonded very well with my dog.

But when it comes to marriage, my definition is one human male coupling with one human female.
Thanks for posting that

I am glad I will not share heaven with gays since they're not welcome there. Gods word is clear.

Your god is fairy tale made for social control. He didnt write the bible. Men did.

God words make it very clear, Honor God, take no others before God, and LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF. If one obeys these primary rules, and has them in their hearts, all else flows from that. No where in the New Testament are gay humans condemned. In the Old Testament, one "popular" * condemnation is in reality, God ordering a human tto do something distastful to the human, the human refused. JOB suffered many instances of horror, yet obeyed God. For today, Pope Francis phrased it well: "Who am I to JUDGE"?

* Popular with those who cannot obey the prime law: LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.

Why SURE it is! NOTHING says luvvin' like fisting another dude up the a$$ or pissing all over them in the disgusting homo golden showers! Or how about that whole getting a penis in the fecal-filled rectum? Oh yeah! Love is poop all over your genitals!
You freaking homos wouldn't know love if it was shoved up your a$$ like that broom handle.

Sounds like you have experience here. How did you know all that?

Don't you remember last night ?

You must have gotten drunk in order to shut out the memory. That wasn't me you were with last night. That was your boyfriend. I don't think he would appreciate you fantasizing about me nor do I.

I am glad I will not share heaven with gays since they're not welcome there. Gods word is clear.

Your god is fairy tale made for social control. He didnt write the bible. Men did.

God words make it very clear, Honor God, take no others before God, and LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF. If one obeys these primary rules, and has them in their hearts, all else flows from that. No where in the New Testament are gay humans condemned. In the Old Testament, one "popular" * condemnation is in reality, God ordering a human tto do something distastful to the human, the human refused. JOB suffered many instances of horror, yet obeyed God. For today, Pope Francis phrased it well: "Who am I to JUDGE"?

* Popular with those who cannot obey the prime law: LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.
It's sad when people don't wish to see that.

It's sad when people don't wish to see that.

The two most important laws, yet the hardest to abide by. One can always SAY they put nothing before God.....yet, not taking time away from the golf course, TV set, or drinking beer wth friends, in order to donate to the Food Bank, is placing God, and love for they neighbor SECOND.

Forum List

Back