Same-Sex Love Akin to Straight Love According to Study!

You must have gotten drunk in order to shut out the memory. That wasn't me you were with last night. That was your boyfriend. I don't think he would appreciate you fantasizing about me nor do I.

I don't drink.

Oh, and I don't drink alcohol either.

Sure. We really believe you......No really. :lol:

Of course you're free to believe what you wish, but in fact, I do not drink, smoke, or take street drugs of any kind including pot. I do take medication for cholesterol however.
I do enjoy teasing and kidding around whenever the mood strikes.

Like Gay sex right? Barf!

More like Acquired Immune Deficiency.
Me thinks you protest too much.

In the closet most likely. It never fails to amaze me how someone that is not gay can be that frightened of a gay person. I just dont get it. I know I love women so gay men don't bother me at all. Now those knife wielding lesbians are another issue altogether. They get upset if you hit on their girlfriends. :lol:

Some people are just so terrified of their own feelings that they take it out on others. I just posted about a young guy, minding his own business, taking photos with friends and attacked by some nutter phobes.

I've known gays my entire adult life and have never seen anything from even one of them that I would object to.

But then, I'm also very secure in my own sexuality ...

Me thinks you protest too much.

In the closet most likely. It never fails to amaze me how someone that is not gay can be that frightened of a gay person. I just dont get it. I know I love women so gay men don't bother me at all. Now those knife wielding lesbians are another issue altogether. They get upset if you hit on their girlfriends. :lol:

Some people are just so terrified of their own feelings that they take it out on others. I just posted about a young guy, minding his own business, taking photos with friends and attacked by some nutter phobes.

I've known gays my entire adult life and have never seen anything from even one of them that I would object to.

But then, I'm also very secure in my own sexuality ...

So, you use handcuffs. Interesting.
Let me know when you're ready to experiment further.

I don't drink.

Oh, and I don't drink alcohol either.

Sure. We really believe you......No really. :lol:

Of course you're free to believe what you wish, but in fact, I do not drink, smoke, or take street drugs of any kind including pot. I do take medication for cholesterol however.
I do enjoy teasing and kidding around whenever the mood strikes.

Thanks for the permission to believe what I want. :lol:

Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back