🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Bernardino School Shooting

[

Could we at least wait until the kids stop bleeding before you start that shit?

Two adults are dead. It appears that one was the teacher and was shot by her husband/boyfriend, who then killed himself.

Two children were taken to the hospital, but it is unclear if they were injured.
Asthma attacks?

No idea. Might be trauma from seeing their teacher murdered before their eyes. Might have been shrapnel from the bullets hitting the walls, it is unknown at that moment. The shooter was not shooting at the kids, this is all that is really known.
Too bad he couldn't wait and off her in the parking lot. Those poor kids.

Too many murder suicide scenarios happening lately.
Domestic violence is big in this area, too. But let's arm more Americans--it's our right to shoot each other at will.

1) murder is against the law

2) the school is a gun free zone

How exactly are law abiding citizens to blame for this? You know...people who don't shoot other people?

[

Could we at least wait until the kids stop bleeding before you start that shit?

Two adults are dead. It appears that one was the teacher and was shot by her husband/boyfriend, who then killed himself.

Two children were taken to the hospital, but it is unclear if they were injured.
Asthma attacks?

No idea. Might be trauma from seeing their teacher murdered before their eyes. Might have been shrapnel from the bullets hitting the walls, it is unknown at that moment. The shooter was not shooting at the kids, this is all that is really known.
Too bad he couldn't wait and off her in the parking lot. Those poor kids.

The "gun free zone" signs oddly failed to deter him...

Domestic violence is big in this area, too. But let's arm more Americans--it's our right to shoot each other at will.

I'm kind of in the middle on this, now I just don't know where I stand. Have been pro gun most of my life but don't have one and probably never will....I don't know what the answer is but there are just too many killings going on.

Actually, gun murder is down 49% and gun crime is down 75% from the 1990s...as more people own and carry guns.....

If the teacher had been armed none of this would have happened.
I believe you're joking, aren't you Tommy? Many of our elementary schools keep their doors locked now. You have to get buzzed in. It's sad, but it keeps infuriated crazies from coming in and committing mayhem.
We had a school shooting in 1996 and the laws were tightened rather than fortifying the schools. We havent had a school shooting since.
Nothing will happen after this and American kids will still be used as target practise due to the activities of the NRA and their bought and paid for politicians.

Nobody is using kids for target practice. Initial report in this case are this was a domestic dispute of some kind, and we don't know if the 2 persons injured were shot or trampled, or who knows what. Suggest you STFU until you find out what the facts are.

They could have just waited at home and used a 9 dollar Walmart camping axe......

If the teacher had been armed none of this would have happened.
I believe you're joking, aren't you Tommy? Many of our elementary schools keep their doors locked now. You have to get buzzed in. It's sad, but it keeps infuriated crazies from coming in and committing mayhem.
We had a school shooting in 1996 and the laws were tightened rather than fortifying the schools. We havent had a school shooting since.
Nothing will happen after this and American kids will still be used as target practise due to the activities of the NRA and their bought and paid for politicians.

You haven't had a school shooting because no one has decided to do it....in fact, you caught one guy who was planning on doing it last year or the year before...your gun laws didn't stop it......your culture stopped it.

You have no clue what you are talking about.......your gun crime rate is going up...ours is going down....

How exactly are law abiding citizens to blame for this? You know...people who don't shoot other people?
We've had this conversation, starting exactly this same way, how many times now? You know my answer. I know your comeback.
There's no sense in it. I am still feeling bad for the teacher and the kids who witnessed this and the two who were apparently hurt. They're kids.
HEY!!! I wonder if this will make Trump do a 180 on gun control? Fox, put on some pictures of these injured kids, please?

What a cliché. Some moron shoots someone and people start blaming guns LOL.
Oy vey

I don't even think the problem is about guns and gun ownership anymore, it's why are people so quick to kill?

You can do damage with a knife and a car...look at London...yes, that was a different, it was terrorism but this person could have waited til these people were outside and mowed them down with an SUV...no?

Oy vey
WTF are they supposed to blame?
When I was a baby, mom gave me oj for the first time and I was screaming with a belly ache in an hour. She said my dad walked the floor with me saying "Goddamned orange juice, there, there, okay, goddamned orange juice" for hours. It's a normal reaction if you're not a libertarian.

We've had this conversation, starting exactly this same way, how many times now? You know my answer. I know your comeback.
There's no sense in it. I am still feeling bad for the teacher and the kids who witnessed this and the two who were apparently hurt. They're kids.
HEY!!! I wonder if this will make Trump do a 180 on gun control? Fox, put on some pictures of these injured kids, please?

I thought California already had strict gun control measures. We don't yet know what the situation is in this case, but I kinda doubt there's anything that could've been done legislatively to prevent this tragedy. And do you really want to publicize injured kids to further your political agenda? Doesn't speak well for your position if you have to resort to that.

I wonder why there is no info on the shooter yet? I bet somebody knows who the shooter is...

I don't even think the problem is about guns and gun ownership anymore, it's why are people so quick to kill?

You can do damage with a knife and a car...look at London...yes, that was a different, it was terrorism but this person could have waited til these people were outside and mowed them down with an SUV...no?
Of course it isn't about guns. It is about the people. How someone can blame an inanimate object baffles me.

True. Guns let you kill someone with no physical effort and no goo on your shoes, though. It makes murder much easier.

I thought California already had strict gun control measures. We don't yet know what the situation is in this case, but I kinda doubt there's anything that could've been done legislatively to prevent this tragedy. And do you really want to publicize injured kids to further your political agenda? Doesn't speak well for your position if you have to resort to that.
Yeah, well I wasn't being dead serious when I said the guy should have waited to off her in the parking lot either.

Oy vey
When I was a baby, mom gave me oj for the first time and I was screaming with a belly ache in an hour. She said my dad walked the floor with me saying "Goddamned orange juice, there, there, okay, goddamned orange juice" for hours. It's a normal reaction if you're not a libertarian.
ummm the people?
The gun is an inanimate object. To blame it is the perfect example of a fallacy.
If you got hit by a drunk driver, do you think I am going to blame the driver, or the car?

I wonder why there is no info on the shooter yet? I bet somebody knows who the shooter is...

Oh, they know who it is. I think they wait until they're sure the person acted alone or not, investigators don't give out much information to alert anyone else who might have been involved.

Oy vey

If he had used a knife, would you have blamed the knife?

If he had used a bat, or some other blunt object, would you have blamed it?

Forum List

Back