🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Bernardino shooting has all the signs of a staged government operation or ISIS terror attack

:rofl:
It is so hard to be leave that people are still buying into this shit. It is so obvious what the government is doing, problem reaction solution every time we loss more of our rights. People need to wake the fuck up.
:rofl::lmao::lol:

will you assholes ever make up your minds ?
one second the government is incapable of protecting youn the next you accuse it of perpetrating it.
either you are all fickle school girls or nut jobs or both.

Notice how often gov agencies are practicing for a terror attack, at the same time that one occurs.

notice? government agencies are ALWAYS practicing for a terror attack. Homeland security is very very very active. ALL SORTS OF agencies involved---police, military, health care providers-----even cops and firemen and an army of
first responder volunteers
Is it merely a coincidence, or is it something else? It seems rather strange that government agencies were doing terrorist exercises when a terrorist event actual occurred. Look at the evidence outlined at the link and some copied below:

Most recently, we have a "coincidence" regarding the San Bernardino shootings. According to NPR, "On the day of the mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., the city's SWAT team was training for an active shooter situation just minutes away from the scene of the massacre."

Less than a month before that shooting were the November Paris attacks on Friday the 13th (another interesting coincidence). The UK's Guardian reported, "In an eerie coincidence, last Friday morning Paris’s ambulance, fire services and hospitals had rehearsed a scenario based on a Charlie Hebdo-style attack, with more than 100 casualties from shooting. Hours later this scenario happened for real."

This same coincidence also happened on the day of 9/11 in Washington, DC. As reported by the Associated Press, "In what the government describes as a bizarre coincidence, one U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings."

I'll list several others shortly, but perhaps the most astonishing "coincidence" happened with the July 7th (7/7) London bombings in 2005. Let's take a minute to explore this one. Here is the verbatim text of a BBC radio interview with Peter Power, a former Scotland Yard Official who was managing the drill that day:

MORE....

• July 22, 2011, mass shooting, Utoya Island, Norway. Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten report(translation here and here): "Police sources have confirmed that, hours before the attack on Utoya island, police had conducted a drill for a 'practically identical scenario.' All of the officers from the anti-terror unit that later took part at the bombsite at the government buildings and went out to Utoya to apprehend Anders Behring Breivik had been training on the exact same scenario earlier the same day and in the days preceding."
  • July 20, 2012, "Batman" shooting, Aurora, Colorado. Denver Post article: "The tragedy that played out in an Aurora movie theater Friday was ironically paralleled as a classroom learning experience in a medical school in Parker the same day."
  • Dec. 14, 2012, Sandy Hook school shooting, Newtown, Conn. Local newspaper report: "By grim coincidence, even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (ERT) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school."
Impossible Odds in Mass Murders and Terrorism

Ever heard of Operations Northwoods? If not, you need to look it up.

This thread is beyond stupid.

Yeah...........sure..................the government is killing innocent people and blaming it on rogue gunmen just so that they can take our weapons away.

Is the OP for real?

Yeah...........sure..................the government is killing innocent people and blaming it on rogue gunmen just so that they can take our weapons away.

Is the OP for real?
You should learn not to post an opinion, when you know little about the subject.

Is the OP for real?
You should learn not to post an opinion, when you know little about the subject.
Really? operation Northwoods is an urban legend.
As are all the government did it crapspiracies.
By the way the on going terrorist shit doesn't fit the criteria for coincidence.
You guys should only use words that you know.

San Bernardino shooting has all the signs of a staged government operation or ISIS terror attack (from what we know so far)

Even know this is MORE THAN LIKELY what it is to advance Obama's anti 2nd amendment agenda I figured I would save myself the time and post it in here.
The government doesn't create attacks, they have possibly allowed ones to happen, but probably not even that.

This whole line of thinking has it's roots in the Republican attempts to accuse FDR of letting Pearl Harbor happen, which have been debunked.

Too much infowars maybe

San Bernardino shooting has all the signs of a staged government operation or ISIS terror attack (from what we know so far)

Even know this is MORE THAN LIKELY what it is to advance Obama's anti 2nd amendment agenda I figured I would save myself the time and post it in here.
The government doesn't create attacks, they have possibly allowed ones to happen, but probably not even that.

This whole line of thinking has it's roots in the Republican attempts to accuse FDR of letting Pearl Harbor happen, which have been debunked.

Too much infowars maybe
Really
Do Freedom of Information Act Files Prove FDR Had Foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor? by Robert B. Stinnett

Too much infowars maybe
Really
Do Freedom of Information Act Files Prove FDR Had Foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor? by Robert B. Stinnett
after searching the name Douglas Cirignano
nothing but his high school records in 1977 no reporting or writing credits found.
most likely a false name.

Robert B. Stinnett is a Research Fellow at The Independent Institute and the author of Day of Deceit: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor (Free Press). He served in the U.S. Navy from 1942 to 1946, where he earned ten battle stars and a Presidential Unit Citation.

He has worked as a journalist and photographer for the Oakland Tribune, and he is a consultant on the Pacific War for the BBC and for Asahi and NHK Television in Japan. In 1986, he resigned his position at the Tribune to devote himself full-time to the extensive and painstaking research through the Freedom of Information Act that was necessary to produce his book, Day of Deceit, and other work. He is also the author of the book, George Bush: His World War II Years.

Is the OP for real?
By the way the on going terrorist shit doesn't fit the criteria for coincidence.

Too much infowars maybe

You can chose to ignore reality, but the truth is plain to see. Government says who are you going to trust, me or your lying eyes? You have chosen government.

Last edited:
the SAN BERNARDINO shooting has all the signs and signals of a Pakistani
upbringing. It was a miniversion of the attack in MUMBAI----I think it was 2008.
The target was-----simply kaffirin doing a normal kaffir thing with no reason to
be PREPARED for such an event. ------a holiday party in secular institution,
ie-----a soft target
There were probably more targets and more players on hold..........had things
gone more smoothly. It said nothing more than "MUSLIMS IS THE POWERFUL
GUYS IN THE WORLD.........." "Even our girls can shoot unarmed people with machine guns"

Is the OP for real?

Too much infowars maybe

You can chose to ignore reality, but the truth is plain to see. Government says who are you going to trust, me or your lying eyes? You have chosen government.
besides being a false assumption....
oh yeah your eyes lie to you all the time

Forum List

Back