San Francisco has become a perfect example.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
San Francisco has become another shining example of the wealth inequality in the United States.

The American middle class is dead, ( unless you're in the top 10 to 20 % working for the upper .1 %,.... billionaires-- if you work for the Mecers or the Koch Brothers, more power to you, as long as you pay your taxes here and not in Cancun or Bermuda.) and there is a lot of finger-pointing but no actual problem-solving. A big part of the socio-economic gap is caused as they mention, by the powerful public sector unions.

The Democrats own San Francisco, but this is becoming a national crisis with plenty of blame to spread around. When foreigners travelling here see the downfall of crumbling rat-infested cities like Seattle, Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans they're fairly shocked to witness it, especially those who remember the last 50 years of the 20th century when America was the place to be.

Last edited:
Where´s MAGA?
He did legalize hemp last year and some other things that , as usual, went under the MSM radar unreported. Reporting anything positive about the last 2 years goes against the globalists playbook.
Any link to Trump´s hemp? And how exactly is that going to solve the actual problems?
It was in the ag bill..Yet the dept of aggies says that states must license those that grow and the state can control how much is grown..What a rip-off...

Where´s MAGA?
He did legalize hemp last year and some other things that , as usual, went under the MSM radar unreported. Reporting anything positive about the last 2 years goes against the globalists playbook.
Any link to Trump´s hemp? And how exactly is that going to solve the actual problems?
It was in the ag bill..Yet the dept of aggies says that states must license those that grow and the state can control how much is grown..What a rip-off...
You now can get stuff anywhere legally?

Perfect example of Dem's saying one thing and doing the opposite. They flap their big fat mouths about wealth inequality while practicing extreme wealth inequality.

Can't tax it unless it's legal.
They need to decriminalize it, but too many special interests are against it still. If citizens have the right to grow any fruits or vegetables they want, and can make their own beer and wine, then they should be allowed to grow and consume their own weed.
Shit, do they have honey? I make my own mead. You can make a passable mead with honey, water, and yeast.

Can't tax it unless it's legal.
They need to decriminalize it, but too many special interests are against it still. If citizens have the right to grow any fruits or vegetables they want, and can make their own beer and wine, then they should be allowed to grow and consume their own weed.
So it is not about weed at all. Thx for the clarification.

So it is not about weed at all. Thx for the clarification.
You lost me now, but
I'm pretty sure what I said is self-explanatory.
Let´s smoke.
Right on. You know I'm very proud of the fact that I quit tobacco 10 years ago (July 4th), and even now, I can handle a bong toke of any kind of weed but a puff off of a tobacco-wrapped 'blunt' will choke me to death.:26:

btw- I have not been to a doctor or been sick ever since then.
(knock on wood)
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back