San Francisco has become a perfect example.

So it is not about weed at all. Thx for the clarification.
You lost me now, but
I'm pretty sure what I said is self-explanatory.
Let´s smoke.
Right on. You know I'm very proud of the fact that I quit tobacco 10 years ago (July 4th), and even now, I can handle a bong toke of any kind of weed but a puff off of a tobacco-wrapped 'blunt' will choke me to death.:26:

btw- I have not been to a doctor or been sick ever since then.
(knock on wood)
You are smoking it pure? Hell, that would kill my lungs.

In moderation.
I grew up on it...except back then it was Acapulco Gold,,Colombian, Jamaican, Hawaian, (Maui Waui) Thai Sticks, all kinds of hashish, whereas now ( on the streets , it's usually either regular Mexican brick ( varying quality) and kush, either homegrown or from California, Oregon.etc....But I hardly see how it's worth the risk of either mailing or delivering across state lines when, depending on the state and your criminal record, you could be looking at 10 to 40 years in a federal pen on trafficking charges..( so I'm guessing much of it is 'basement or greenhouse grown'.)

In moderation.
I grew up on it...except back then it was Acapulco Gold,,Colombian, Jamaican, Hawaian, (Maui Waui) Thai Sticks, all kinds of hashish, whereas now ( on the streets , it's usually either regular Mexican brick ( varying quality) and kush, either homegrown or from California, Oregon.etc....But I hardly see how it's worth the risk of either mailing or delivering across state lines when, depending on the state and your criminal record, you could be looking at 10 to 40 years in a federal pen on trafficking charges..( so I'm guessing much of it is 'basement or greenhouse grown'.)
Sometimes it is hard to get some weed here while they spam H and meds in the city.

San Francisco has become another shining example of the wealth inequality in the United States.

The American middle class is dead, ( unless you're in the top 10 to 20 % working for the upper .1 %,.... billionaires-- if you work for the Mecers or the Koch Brothers, more power to you, as long as you pay your taxes here and not in Cancun or Bermuda.) and there is a lot of finger-pointing but no actual problem-solving. A big part of the socio-economic gap is caused as they mention, by the powerful public sector unions.

The Democrats own San Francisco, but this is becoming a national crisis with plenty of blame to spread around. When foreigners travelling here see the downfall of crumbling rat-infested cities like Seattle, Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans they're fairly shocked to witness it, especially those who remember the last 50 years of the 20th century when America was the place to be.

Um, excuse me, Chicago is not a crumbling rat infested city
and neither is Downtown Chicago, where tourists flock to

Forum List

Back