San Francisco Ignoring Murder Of Woman By Illegal Because Fox News Is Reporting The Crime

Why would the government reach out to this family? The administration did its job by deporting the killer 5 times. If someone is determined to keep coming back, there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

Building a wall is useless, because they just come in by boat or private planes.

The administration had no part in or responsibility for her death.

San Francisco Sheriff Mirkarimiis made the decision to release an illegal immigrant, who is a seven time felon and five time deportee, onto the streets of his sanctuary city. Are you sure nothing could have been done?

As the facts have been released, no. No matter his priors, he is still protected by the 6th Amendment and CA St. Law (72 hours to file or to receive an arrest warrant). Illegal detentions cost the agency of the county lots of money.

ICE requested that the sheriff's office notify them when Ramirez was released, but the sheriff, being big man on campus, wanted someone to make him. He should feel guilty.

If true he should be culpable. I doubt the elected sheriff had anything to do with this hombre until the murder and his arrest. Do you have knowledge that he did?

The echo chamber in full hysteria ^^^ - how usual.

Notice within the echo's there is no effort to offer a viable solution to a serious problem, or to try to understand the policy in The City is no different than others in over 300 other American Cities.

Q. Why are there Sanctuary Cities

A. Ask Boehner and McConnell, they have the power to put forth comprehensive immigration reform.

Q. Why haven't they

A. Because they want to pander to the base, the arch conservatives Trump is now kissing up to with his demagoguery.

The GOP can't get immigration reform through because Obama will veto anything that really closes the border.

So where are the GOP's immigration reform bills?

The ones that Obama will veto?
Why would any rational person waste time putting together an immigration reform bill that would actually close the border when it's obvious that Obama won't sign it? Would you do that?

Now did you want to take a shot at explaining why Obama didn't do immigration reform when he had super majorities in the House and Senate?

Ask him. I suspect he had a couple of other items on his plate, such as health care reform and the Lily Ledbetter law; ending our occupation of Iraq - Oh and I almost forget that thing called the Great Recession.

Gee whiz, Wry...Barry said he was going to make that a "top priority" of his first year in office when he was running for President. What happened to that?
obama promises immigration reform 2008 - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Gee whiz, what happened in Oct. 2008? Do you have any idea?

Why would the government reach out to this family? The administration did its job by deporting the killer 5 times. If someone is determined to keep coming back, there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

Building a wall is useless, because they just come in by boat or private planes.

San Francisco Sheriff Mirkarimiis made the decision to release an illegal immigrant, who is a seven time felon and five time deportee, onto the streets of his sanctuary city. Are you sure nothing could have been done?

As the facts have been released, no. No matter his priors, he is still protected by the 6th Amendment and CA St. Law (72 hours to file or to receive an arrest warrant). Illegal detentions cost the agency of the county lots of money.

ICE requested that the sheriff's office notify them when Ramirez was released, but the sheriff, being big man on campus, wanted someone to make him. He should feel guilty.

If true he should be culpable. I doubt the elected sheriff had anything to do with this hombre until the murder and his arrest. Do you have knowledge that he did?

"After he (Ramirez) completed that term in March, federal officials transferred custody to the San Francisco Sheriff's Department to face the marijuana charge. Freya Horne, a sheriff's department lawyer, said agency policy is to request transfers of all prison inmates being released who have outstanding felony warrants.

But local prosecutors dropped the drug charge, and the San Francisco sheriff, citing the city's sanctuary policy and a 2013 city ordinance, released Sanchez in April, despite an Immigration and Customs Enforcement request to hold him for deportation."

He did this despite the fact that ICE requested he notify them. But this sheriff thinks he doesn't have to answer to anyone.

Wait, I know, I know! The reason all of this is going down the way it is, is because the democrats have unleashed their clandestine "war on women!"

Yes folks, they claim evil conservatives try and take their birth control pills away, but the democrats have gone one better and assist by helping "ILLEGALS TO KILL THEM!"

This is the DEMOCRATIC WAR ON WOMEN. They do not care about women, because womens lives do not matter IF they are killed by an illegal, because then where would they get their votes?!?!?!?!?!

"After he (Ramirez) completed that term in March, federal officials transferred custody to the San Francisco Sheriff's Department to face the marijuana charge. Freya Horne, a sheriff's department lawyer, said agency policy is to request transfers of all prison inmates being released who have outstanding felony warrants.

But local prosecutors dropped the drug charge, and the San Francisco sheriff, citing the city's sanctuary policy and a 2013 city ordinance, released Sanchez in April, despite an Immigration and Customs Enforcement request to hold him for deportation."

He did this despite the fact that ICE requested he notify them. But this sheriff thinks he doesn't have to answer to anyone.

Once again, the elected Sheriff does not get involved in single prisoner issues. You have no information on what the sheriff knew or when, or the laws of the State of Ca, of Habeas Corpus or the right to a speedy trial (6th Amendment).

I've explained the legal process, you're free to ignore it and remain ignorant, or, check out my facts to see if I'm correct. Your's are not.

Once again, the elected Sheriff does not get involved in single prisoner issues. You have no information on what the sheriff knew or when, or the laws of the State of Ca, of Habeas Corpus or the right to a speedy trial (6th Amendment).

I've explained the legal process, you're free to ignore it and remain ignorant, or, check out my facts to see if I'm correct. Your's are not.

Freya Horne, a sheriff's department lawyer, said agency policy is to request transfers of all prison inmates being released who have outstanding felony warrants

What would preclude the sheriff from knowing?

Freya Horne, a sheriff's department lawyer, said agency policy is to request transfers of all prison inmates being released who have outstanding felony warrants

His job. The sheriff is responsible for a variety of matters and has a staff to oversee detention, courts, warrants, civil, etc.

See, and click on the links for more specific information on each division, the chain of command shows how insulated a Sheriff in a large city is from a single prisoner.

San Francisco Sheriff s Department Divisions

Of course facts won't convince a closed mind, and the willfully ignorant will continue to work their character assassination, rather than seek and understanding of an issue.

The GOP can't get immigration reform through because Obama will veto anything that really closes the border.

Why would any rational person waste time putting together an immigration reform bill that would actually close the border when it's obvious that Obama won't sign it? Would you do that?

Now did you want to take a shot at explaining why Obama didn't do immigration reform when he had super majorities in the House and Senate?

Ask him. I suspect he had a couple of other items on his plate, such as health care reform and the Lily Ledbetter law; ending our occupation of Iraq - Oh and I almost forget that thing called the Great Recession.

Gee whiz, Wry...Barry said he was going to make that a "top priority" of his first year in office when he was running for President. What happened to that?
obama promises immigration reform 2008 - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Gee whiz, what happened in Oct. 2008? Do you have any idea?
Barack Obama swept into office with huge majorities in both the House and Senate...that's what happened! So did you want to explain why he suddenly didn't want to fix immigration? He said on the stump that it was a "priority" issue for him and one that he would address immediately. So what happened, Wry?

What a pathetic excuse! The Sheriff helps set policy. He knows exactly what's going on with illegals not being turned over to ICE. You've chosen to paint him as "in the dark" about what was going on and nothing could be further from the truth. He informed ICE that San Francisco wouldn't hold illegals for deportation unless they got a warrant from the Feds and that they also couldn't be bothered to contact ICE and let them know that they have an illegal in custody. So how is it that the Feds are supposed to know about someone like Sanchez if the Sheriff's Department isn't informing them that he's in custody because of their sanctuary policy?

His job. The sheriff is responsible for a variety of matters and has a staff to oversee detention, courts, warrants, civil, etc.

See, and click on the links for more specific information on each division, the chain of command shows how insulated a Sheriff in a large city is from a single prisoner.

Of course facts won't convince a closed mind, and the willfully ignorant will continue to work their character assassination, rather than seek and understanding of an issue.

Stop it! You know as well as I that the sheriff was cognizant of Ramirez' release since ICE had requested him to notify them. How many illegal immigrants have you heard about who holds felony counts and 5 deportations?

Stop it! You know as well as I that the sheriff was cognizant of Ramirez' release since ICE had requested him to notify them. How many illegal immigrants have you heard about who holds felony counts and 5 deportations?

Probably way more than you realize. I don't know what the Sheriff knew, I know as a retired law enforcement manager a whole lot of stuff went on which I never learned about, unless the shit hit the fan. Your making judgments based on your biases, I'm making one based on my experience.

Oh for god's sake! They aren't coming over the Mexican border by boat and private plane! They're pouring across a porous border that our politicians refuse to seal up because they're all too afraid of alienating the Latino vote! When the Obama Administration refuses to enforce the immigration laws we have on the books...then yes, they do have partial responsibility for the actions of those illegals they refuse to jail.

Good lord. Border agents are just sleeping? Do you have exact knowledge of what is going on with our borders? Have you visited how this process work?

SF ignored a federal detain order last April, and released him into the streets. They have released 30,000 criminal illegals because they are following Obama's lead....refusing to enforce immigration laws.

Provide a link or a proof that these sanctuary cities are following Obama's lead. Since when Obama showed support to these cities?

Probably way more than you realize. I don't know what the Sheriff knew, I know as a retired law enforcement manager a whole lot of stuff went on which I never learned about, unless the shit hit the fan. Your making judgments based on your biases, I'm making one based on my experience.

So, you were once sheriff of San Francisco. Why didn't you say so.

He was the policeman on The Village People.

The echo chamber in full hysteria ^^^ - how usual.

Notice within the echo's there is no effort to offer a viable solution to a serious problem, or to try to understand the policy in The City is no different than others in over 300 other American Cities.

Q. Why are there Sanctuary Cities

A. Ask Boehner and McConnell, they have the power to put forth comprehensive immigration reform.

Q. Why haven't they

A. Because they want to pander to the base, the arch conservatives Trump is now kissing up to with his demagoguery.

Oh my... How can people forget so easily??? Last state of the union address. Obama mentioned, pass the bill, it's not perfect but he will sign it.
Aside from your ignorance do you have a link that he will veto it?

SF ignored a federal detain order last April, and released him into the streets. They have released 30,000 criminal illegals because they are following Obama's lead....refusing to enforce immigration laws.

Provide a link or a proof that these sanctuary cities are following Obama's lead. Since when Obama showed support to these cities?

His lack of protest confesses support.

You need to enroll in a reading comprehension course. For confidentiality I use the term Law Enforcement and Manager generically. At times I was a deputy, a supervisor, a manager, a director and a technical consultant, I worked for and with local, state and federal agencies during a 32 year career.

I never ran for or aspired to an elected office; Sheriff's are elected, not appointed.

His lack of protest confesses support.
Your crystal BS bowl showed you that? Sanctuary cities was born in the 80s. Do you really understand how these sanctuary BS works? First time I heard these cities in 2004 or 03 when an H2 worker tried to hide in Phoenix but got deported anyway. People like you probably just heard it this month like Obama just created it. Try again.

Is he obligated to tell you his resume? Or me for that matter? He is telling you the the reality not hatred or BS like others here. Mudwis name is as muddy as his brain.

Forum List

Back