San Francisco Ignoring Murder Of Woman By Illegal Because Fox News Is Reporting The Crime

Why would the government reach out to this family? The administration did its job by deporting the killer 5 times. If someone is determined to keep coming back, there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

Building a wall is useless, because they just come in by boat or private planes.

The administration had no part in or responsibility for her death.

SF ignored a federal detain order last April, and released him into the streets. They have released 30,000 criminal illegals because they are following Obama's lead....refusing to enforce immigration laws.

Provide a link or a proof that these sanctuary cities are following Obama's lead. Since when Obama showed support to these cities?

His lack of protest confesses support.
Your crystal BS bowl showed you that? Sanctuary cities was born in the 80s. Do you really understand how these sanctuary BS works? First time I heard these cities in 2004 or 03 when an H2 worker tried to hide in Phoenix but got deported anyway. People like you probably just heard it this month like Obama just created it. Try again.

Considering that you swill Rainbow Unicorn Piss from Obama's BS bowl, it's clear that you cannot think logically about the connection between Obama's disregard of immigration law and presence of repeat felons in Sanctuary Cities. If he CARED, the Feds wouldn't send REPEAT FELON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to Sanctuary Cities for 20 year old pot charges instead of deporting them.

Why would the government reach out to this family? The administration did its job by deporting the killer 5 times. If someone is determined to keep coming back, there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

Building a wall is useless, because they just come in by boat or private planes.

Oh for god's sake! They aren't coming over the Mexican border by boat and private plane! They're pouring across a porous border that our politicians refuse to seal up because they're all too afraid of alienating the Latino vote! When the Obama Administration refuses to enforce the immigration laws we have on the books...then yes, they do have partial responsibility for the actions of those illegals they refuse to jail.

Good lord. Border agents are just sleeping? Do you have exact knowledge of what is going on with our borders? Have you visited how this process work?

Do you not realize that we have a porous southern border? It isn't that border agents are sleeping...it's that they've been given an impossible task. What's even more disturbing however is that even when they caught illegals trying to enter the country the Obama Administration refused to deport them.

Freya Horne, a sheriff's department lawyer, said agency policy is to request transfers of all prison inmates being released who have outstanding felony warrants

What would preclude the sheriff from knowing?

His job. The sheriff is responsible for a variety of matters and has a staff to oversee detention, courts, warrants, civil, etc.

See, and click on the links for more specific information on each division, the chain of command shows how insulated a Sheriff in a large city is from a single prisoner.

San Francisco Sheriff s Department Divisions

Of course facts won't convince a closed mind, and the willfully ignorant will continue to work their character assassination, rather than seek and understanding of an issue.

Stop it! You know as well as I that the sheriff was cognizant of Ramirez' release since ICE had requested him to notify them. How many illegal immigrants have you heard about who holds felony counts and 5 deportations?

Probably way more than you realize. I don't know what the Sheriff knew, I know as a retired law enforcement manager a whole lot of stuff went on which I never learned about, unless the shit hit the fan. Your making judgments based on your biases, I'm making one based on my experience.

So, you were once sheriff of San Francisco. Why didn't you say so.

You need to enroll in a reading comprehension course. For confidentiality I use the term Law Enforcement and Manager generically. At times I was a deputy, a supervisor, a manager, a director and a technical consultant, I worked for and with local, state and federal agencies during a 32 year career.

I never ran for or aspired to an elected office; Sheriff's are elected, not appointed.

I have quite a few friends in law enforcement...I've never heard any of them refer to a law enforcement "manager". I'm curious. Where were you located that they referred to a law enforcement position as "manager"?

I don't know why the topic of this thread should surprise anyone. San Francisco is the hub of the hard left cult. And Fox represents a Christian viewpoint. It's a personal thing. San Francisco can never make mistakes...dontcha know...every single thing that comes out of that septic tank "Must always be virtuous and right!". If not, one single flaw exposed and the other gaping carbuncles might flop out onto the tabel for all to see.

I am guessing that the other networks are just mad that they were not the first to report what took place. Oh well. I guess that they should just work harder from here on out if that is what their issue is.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Freya Horne, a sheriff's department lawyer, said agency policy is to request transfers of all prison inmates being released who have outstanding felony warrants

What would preclude the sheriff from knowing?

His job. The sheriff is responsible for a variety of matters and has a staff to oversee detention, courts, warrants, civil, etc.

See, and click on the links for more specific information on each division, the chain of command shows how insulated a Sheriff in a large city is from a single prisoner.

Of course facts won't convince a closed mind, and the willfully ignorant will continue to work their character assassination, rather than seek and understanding of an issue.

Stop it! You know as well as I that the sheriff was cognizant of Ramirez' release since ICE had requested him to notify them. How many illegal immigrants have you heard about who holds felony counts and 5 deportations?

Probably way more than you realize. I don't know what the Sheriff knew, I know as a retired law enforcement manager a whole lot of stuff went on which I never learned about, unless the shit hit the fan. Your making judgments based on your biases, I'm making one based on my experience.

You need to enroll in a reading comprehension course. For confidentiality I use the term Law Enforcement and Manager generically. At times I was a deputy, a supervisor, a manager, a director and a technical consultant, I worked for and with local, state and federal agencies during a 32 year career.

I never ran for or aspired to an elected office; Sheriff's are elected, not appointed.

So, you are making judgments based on your biases.

I have quite a few friends in law enforcement...I've never heard any of them refer to a law enforcement "manager". I'm curious. Where were you located that they referred to a law enforcement position as "manager"?

Generic term, maybe used for Captain, or Commander depending on the chain of command - suffice it to say I have done some very unique things in my career which can identify me to those in the know; I try to keep my identity private.

Generally a manager is at least one level, sometimes more in the chain, from the level of supervisor or sgt. In my case I supervised supervisors who supervised first level supervisors. In some cases that is a deputy chief, undersheriff or a director.

So, you are making judgments based on your biases.

No, based on my experience. What experience do you have in LE or as a boss?"

I don't know why the topic of this thread should surprise anyone. San Francisco is the hub of the hard left cult. And Fox represents a Christian viewpoint. It's a personal thing. San Francisco can never make mistakes...dontcha know...every single thing that comes out of that septic tank "Must always be virtuous and right!". If not, one single flaw exposed and the other gaping carbuncles might flop out onto the tabel for all to see.

Your ignorance is incredible. That you believe you are a Christian (inferred from your post) and yet characterize an entire city's population as sewer creatures belies that fact. That you believe Fox News is Christian suggests your ignorance isn't willful.

Oh for god's sake! They aren't coming over the Mexican border by boat and private plane! They're pouring across a porous border that our politicians refuse to seal up because they're all too afraid of alienating the Latino vote! When the Obama Administration refuses to enforce the immigration laws we have on the books...then yes, they do have partial responsibility for the actions of those illegals they refuse to jail.

Good lord. Border agents are just sleeping? Do you have exact knowledge of what is going on with our borders? Have you visited how this process work?

Do you not realize that we have a porous southern border? It isn't that border agents are sleeping...it's that they've been given an impossible task. What's even more disturbing however is that even when they caught illegals trying to enter the country the Obama Administration refused to deport them.

Bullshit. I know 3 border agents and a DEA that works with in our borders. So you're saying if and when they caught an illegals at the borders they just released them? These agents by the thousands are like everyone else republicans, democrat or independent or racist etc. They are free to voice their opinions to the public if anything illegal. Don't you think all of your accusations had come out by now?
I know 5 people got deported to the Philippines this year because of overstaying. That's just an example for you that we deport people everyday.

Generic term, maybe used for Captain, or Commander depending on the chain of command - suffice it to say I have done some very unique things in my career which can identify me to those in the know; I try to keep my identity private.

Generally a manager is at least one level, sometimes more in the chain, from the level of supervisor or sgt. In my case I supervised supervisors who supervised first level supervisors. In some cases that is a deputy chief, undersheriff or a director.

I've heard of Captains, Commanders, Supervisors, Deputy Chiefs, Under-Sheriffs & Directors...I've never heard of a law enforcement official going by the title "manager".

Bullshit. I know 3 border agents and a DEA that works with in our borders. So you're saying if and when they caught an illegals at the borders they just released them? These agents by the thousands are like everyone else republicans, democrat or independent or racist etc. They are free to voice their opinions to the public if anything illegal. Don't you think all of your accusations had come out by now?
I know 5 people got deported to the Philippines this year because of overstaying. That's just an example for you that we deport people everyday.

Did you sleep through that entire debacle with young illegals stampeding our border and turning themselves over to Border Patrol officers because the word had gone out that the Obama Administration was not going to deport them?

Fox tells you what they want you to believe based on technicalities but do not tell you the reality. More of an entertainment.
It's funny because I know lots of people in SF where they voice their hatred regarding gays, lesbians, illegals and to be called sanctuary. So you know there are lots of conservative in SF.

Did you sleep through that entire debacle with young illegals stampeding our border and turning themselves over to Border Patrol officers because the word had gone out that the Obama Administration was not going to deport them?

I'm amused that you think the deportation of 5 people back to the Philippines somehow proves that the Obama Administration is deporting Hispanics in large numbers. Here's a clue, Sparky...the Philippines is NOT a Hispanic nation and their people are NOT the ones crossing our southern border! :cuckoo:

Fox tells you what they want you to believe based on technicalities but do not tell you the reality. More of an entertainment.
It's funny because I know lots of people in SF where they voice their hatred regarding gays, lesbians, illegals and to be called sanctuary. So you know there are lots of conservative in SF.

Yeah, that San Francisco sure is a bedrock conservative city all right!

Hard to think of a place that's more liberal...but you keep on telling yourself that it's not...

Maybe you're eyes are blurry. Give me an specific or a proof aside from your babling BS..

Maybe you're eyes are blurry. Give me an specific or a proof aside from your babling BS..

You're really clueless this took place, aren't you? That's amazing to be quite frank...

thousands of young illegals crossing - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Sure they are. All politicians are.

Make laws that punish those coming across the boarder illegally. First time, get a free trip home, second time, spend 6 months on bread and water, in a holding facility designed exclusively for illegals, then get sent home, third time spend 3 years in that facility, then a free trip home, fourth time get 10 years on bread and water, and if they come back that fifth time, they get life on bread and water with no healthcare.

It can be done, it should be done

Forum List

Back