San Francisco (naturally) Gay Chorus “we’ll convert your children”

Such debauchery...no respect, no contentment with living their own life and let others do the same...when others do not respect you, your values, your family, and try to force you to 'conform' / 'convert' sometimes you have to push back forcibly.

I can see the art of satire is completely lost on you...
You think so, huh?

Its sick and perverted “satire” only a lib could love

Imagine a white guy dressed in a nazi SS uniform smiling while singing about killing black people

You go ballistic, but just like the queers in this video he hides behind the excuse that its only satire

I seriously doubt if anyone would believe that

Is this the old one or did they do this again?
I know they removed it last time when they discovered parents take threats from sexual deviants threatening to groom their kids pretty seriously.
Why do so many of the mentally ill proudly display their disorders for all to see?

Is this the old one or did they do this again?
I know they removed it last time when they discovered parents take threats from sexual deviants threatening to groom their kids pretty seriously.
Why do so many of the mentally ill proudly display their disorders for all to see?
Its probably the same one

The hay singers removed it from the original location but by then there were other copies online and like obama disrespecting the flag it will be around forever

You think so, huh?

Its sick and perverted “satire” only a lib could love

Imagine a white guy dressed in a nazi SS uniform smiling while singing about killing black people

You go ballistic, but just like the queers in this video he hides behind the excuse that its only satire

I seriously doubt if anyone would believe that

It's pretty obvious that this is in response to the cries from the right about how gays want to turn your children into homosexuals. No one has been complaining about Nazis killing blacks. That said, the fact that you went straight to the Nazi argument tells me that you have little to offer in the way of a valid response.

But, hey, I get it. You're hateful and paranoid. You do you, bro...

FB_IMG_1654551696100.jpg

But, hey, I get it. You're hateful and paranoid. You do you, bro...
No

I’m a realist who understands the meaning of plain English

If they were trying to reassure parents they failed miserably

But they werent

These guys were flaunting the influence of homos in
education, pop culture, hollywood, ect

And rubbing parents noses in their fag pile of shit

No

But they werent

Exactly. THIS. ^^^

These gay "activists" are dissing parents FOR CARING ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN.

These fucktard faggots are FUCKED UP.

Not because they're gay, but because they're fucking MISERABLE HUMAN BEINGS who don't give a rat's ass about other peoples' children and simply want to use them as political pawns.

Shame on these leftist fagtards

No

But they werent

No, they were responding to the idiocy emanating from the far right.

Nothing more, nothing less...

No, they were responding to the idiocy emanating from the far right.

Nothing more, nothing less...
Are you gay?

And you support this stuff?

Dude - I don't know what you define as "far right". I'm a right leaning libertarian, which puts me somewhere close to a classical liberal.

I don't get in other peoples' faces. ESPECIALLY not parents. Because I understand a parent's interests. Because I am one.

If you're gay, I'm guessing you're not.

So I'm going to tell you plain and simple:

Knowingly or not, you are trampling on an INVIOLABLE boundary.

No one would be complaining about grooming if it wasn't happening. You've seen HUNDREDS of pieces of direct evidence in this forum alone!

For you or ANYONE to mock that, is a direct threat against parents and their children.

And we won't stand for it. We will NOT.

If you keep up this crap we'll start reversing all the social gains you've made in the past 50 years. Because you'll be demonstrating very clearly that you don't know how to handle them.

Are you gay?

Nope, I'm as straight as they get. Just ask my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend...

And you support this stuff?

Where did I say I support anything?

I simply identified as what I believe it is: Satire, and satire created to respond to the right-wing zealots who believe that every gay person on the planet wants to make every child on the planet gay...

Dude - I don't know what you define as "far right". I'm a right leaning libertarian, which puts me somewhere close to a classical liberal.

I don't get in other peoples' faces. ESPECIALLY not parents. Because I understand a parent's interests. Because I am one.

As am I...

If you're gay, I'm guessing you're not.

Again, I'm not...

So I'm going to tell you plain and simple:

Knowingly or not, you are trampling on an INVIOLABLE boundary.

No one would be complaining about grooming if it wasn't happening. You've seen HUNDREDS of pieces of direct evidence in this forum alone!

Again, it's satire. That's pretty clear. The only people who can't see it as the satire that it is are the zealots on the right who believe that every gay person wants to turn every straight child gay.

Please tell me you're not stupid enough to believe that...

For you or ANYONE to mock that, is a direct threat against parents and their children.

No, it's really not...

And we won't stand for it. We will NOT.

Oooohhh... sounds serious.

What are you going to do?

If you keep up this crap we'll start reversing all the social gains you've made in the past 50 years. Because you'll be demonstrating very clearly that you don't know how to handle them.

What in the holy fuck are you talking about?

What "social gains" would I, an almost 60 year old straight white guy, have to worry about reversing?

Nope, I'm as straight as they get. Just ask my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend...

Where did I say I support anything?

I simply identified as what I believe it is: Satire, and satire created to respond to the right-wing zealots who believe that every gay person on the planet wants to make every child on the planet gay...

As am I...

Again, I'm not...

Again, it's satire. That's pretty clear. The only people who can't see it as the satire that it is are the zealots on the right who believe that every gay person wants to turn every straight child gay.

Please tell me you're not stupid enough to believe that...

No, it's really not...

Oooohhh... sounds serious.

What are you going to do?

What in the holy fuck are you talking about?

What "social gains" would I, an almost 60 year old straight white guy, have to worry about reversing?
Satire, you say?

Mister, this level of "satire" is right up there with Kathy Griffin holding Donald Trump's severed head.

It's NOT FUNNY.

Which was my point.

Parents looking at this, won't see satire. They'll see a threat to their children.

Satire, you say?

Yup...

Mister, this level of "satire" is right up there with Kathy Griffin holding Donald Trump's severed head.

It's nowhere near the same level of tastelessness...

It's NOT FUNNY.

I wouldn't expect a right-wing zealot to think it was...

Which was my point.

Parents looking at this, won't see satire. They'll see a threat to their children.

Then they're stupid and probably shouldn't have bred in the first place...

Yup...

It's nowhere near the same level of tastelessness...

I wouldn't expect a right-wing zealot to think it was...

Then they're stupid and probably shouldn't have bred in the first place...
Interesting reply.

It is as I said, but even worse than I said.

Not only don't the lefties care about the boundaries, they don't even have any cognizance of the boundaries.

Dudes and dudettes, this is PSYCHOPATHY.

I'm very serious.

Look it up.

Look into the typical behaviors of psychopaths.

Google it. Google "psychopathic behavior" and read through the first ten links in your results.

Ladies and germs, what we have here is an incipient case of the same mass psychosis that made an entire nation follow Hitler.

And progtards like this one ^^^ are eager to get on board.

Interesting reply.

It is as I said, but even worse than I said.

Not only don't the lefties care about the boundaries, they don't even have any cognizance of the boundaries.

Dudes and dudettes, this is PSYCHOPATHY.

I'm very serious.

Look it up.

Look into the typical behaviors of psychopaths.

Google it. Google "psychopathic behavior" and read through the first ten links in your results.

Ladies and germs, what we have here is an incipient case of the same mass psychosis that made an entire nation follow Hitler.

And progtards like this one ^^^ are eager to get on board.

Well, the fact that you think I'm a progressive tells how absolutely fucking stupid and clueless you are. You're clearly one of those "black or white" idiots who believe it's your way or the highway.

Let's talk about illegal immigration or the 2nd Amendment and see how "progressive" I am.

I know plenty of gay people. None of them are interested in turning anyone's child gay. Other than who they're having sex with, their lives aren't much different than yours or mine. They go to work, pay their bills, come home tired at the end of the day, cheer for their favorite hockey team and maybe go to the bar for a couple of beers on the weekend. They watch Netflix, fall asleep on their couch and take advantage of BOGO's at the grocery store to stretch a dollar.

Two of the couples have children. One couple raised two boys. Here's a shocker: both of their sons are heterosexual, with wives and children of their own. The boys played football and baseball in high school, and one of them became a starter for the Florida Gators. The other couple has no grandchildren as of yet, but their son and daughter in law are working on it.

When I see these people, I don't see "gay" friends. I see friends. I know they'd give me the shirt off their back if need be, and they know I'd do the same for them. They're good, decent people and, in fact, are tend to be far more decent than the zealots here who clearly hate them so much, and they hate them without the benefit of knowing them.

Idiot right-wing zealots see a video like we see in the OP and absolutely lose their shit. I prefer to rely on my own experiences as to what is reality and whjat isn't. I don't really give a fuck if right-wing zealots agree with me or not. If they come around, well, super. Fewer ignorant fucks in the world. If they don't, then at least I know who the dumbshits are...

Well, the fact that you think I'm a progressive tells how absolutely fucking stupid and clueless you are. You're clearly one of those "black or white" idiots who believe it's your way or the highway.

Let's talk about illegal immigration or the 2nd Amendment and see how "progressive" I am.

I know plenty of gay people. None of them are interested in turning anyone's child gay. Other than who they're having sex with, their lives aren't much different than yours or mine. They go to work, pay their bills, come home tired at the end of the day, cheer for their favorite hockey team and maybe go to the bar for a couple of beers on the weekend. They watch Netflix, fall asleep on their couch and take advantage of BOGO's at the grocery store to stretch a dollar.

Two of the couples have children. One couple raised two boys. Here's a shocker: both of their sons are heterosexual, with wives and children of their own. The boys played football and baseball in high school, and one of them became a starter for the Florida Gators. The other couple has no grandchildren as of yet, but their son and daughter in law are working on it.

When I see these people, I don't see "gay" friends. I see friends. I know they'd give me the shirt off their back if need be, and they know I'd do the same for them. They're good, decent people and, in fact, are tend to be far more decent than the zealots here who clearly hate them so much, and they hate them without the benefit of knowing them.

Idiot right-wing zealots see a video like we see in the OP and absolutely lose their shit. I prefer to rely on my own experiences as to what is reality and whjat isn't. I don't really give a fuck if right-wing zealots agree with me or not. If they come around, well, super. Fewer ignorant fucks in the world. If they don't, then at least I know who the dumbshits are...
We're not talking about happily married gay couples, dumbshit

We're talking about flaming leftards political activists. Who spend thousands of their own money making a video BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT.

Don't think for a microsecond you can deflect with the "some gays are happily married and they're even parents" bullshit. That's not what we're talking about and you know it.

Yes, there are happily married gay couples I would trust with my childrens' lives. These fucktard political activists are not among them.

Forum List

Back