San Francisco (naturally) Gay Chorus “we’ll convert your children”

We're not talking about happily married gay couples, dumbshit

We're talking about flaming leftards political activists. Who spend thousands of their own money making a video BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT.

Don't think for a microsecond you can deflect with the "some gays are happily married and they're even parents" bullshit. That's not what we're talking about and you know it.

Yes, there are happily married gay couples I would trust with my childrens' lives. These fucktard political activists are not among them.

How do you know none of the gays in that video (which likely didn't cost thousands) aren't in long-term, committed relationships (if not married)? How do you know they're not raising children to be good, productive citizens?

The answer is you don't. You can't know. But, you certainly won't let that sway you. Instead, you're doing exactly what the extreme right-wing zealots in this country want you to do, and you don't even realize it...

How do you know none of the gays in that video (which likely didn't cost thousands) aren't in long-term, committed relationships (if not married)? How do you know they're not raising children to be good, productive citizens?

The answer is you don't. You can't know. But, you certainly won't let that sway you. Instead, you're doing exactly what the extreme right-wing zealots in this country want you to do, and you don't even realize it...
I know exactly what I'm doing, moron.

I'm going to help make progtards VERY UNPOPULAR.

And I'm not under the control of right wing zealots, I'm doing it all on my own for free.

I know exactly what I'm doing, moron.

I'm going to help make progtards VERY UNPOPULAR.

And I'm not under the control of right wing zealots, I'm doing it all on my own for free.

That's what they want you to believe.

You're just not intelligent enough to realize it...

That's what they want you to believe.

Hey - those fuckers threatened my children.

And if they didn't directly threaten them, they supported and support those who did.

Progtards are on MY shit list.

And I'm grateful for any and all allies I can find

Because there is no greater evil in America right now

You think so, huh?

Its sick and perverted “satire” only a lib could love

Imagine a white guy dressed in a nazi SS uniform smiling while singing about killing black people

You go ballistic, but just like the queers in this video he hides behind the excuse that its only satire

I seriously doubt if anyone would believe that
Except for the choir isn’t singing about killing anybody or inflicting harm on anybody. What a stupid comparison .

And if they didn't directly threaten them, they supported and support those who did.

They threatened your children?! How??

No, they didn't...

You're reacting exactly how the "progtards" want you to. You've filled your diaper and now it's in a twist.

And they're laughing at you...

I'm sure they're very concerned about that...

I know some parents down in Texas who would disagree with you, and their opinions are a bit more meaningful than yours.

You don't like homosexuals.

Their children were slaughtered.

But, yeah, those gays sure are evil, huh?

No, they didn't...
FUCK YOU, you miserable progtard piece of shit.

Now we know exactly why everyone says LEFTISTS LIE.

Fuck you, pal. I hope you get the same treatment my kids did. Probably reduce your bleating leftard ass to a pile of tears.

FUCK YOU, you miserable progtard piece of shit.

Now we know exactly why everyone says LEFTISTS LIE.

Fuck you, pal. I hope you get the same treatment my kids did. Probably reduce your bleating leftard ass to a pile of tears.
What treatment did your kids get?

What treatment did your kids get?
It's a long story. One which I'd rather not relive. Let's just say they were assaulted by some screaming progtard "protesters", who were anything BUT peaceful, and the cops were standing not 100 feet away looking at the whole thing and did absolutely nothing.

Taking otherwise normal children and perverting them with the homosexual lifestyle scars them for life
First off, no it absolutely doesn’t. Second, how do you think this choir is perverting children with the homosexual lifestyle?

It's a long story. One which I'd rather not relive. Let's just say they were assaulted by some screaming progtard "protesters", who were anything BUT peaceful, and the cops were standing not 100 feet away looking at the whole thing and did absolutely nothing.
Assaulted?? Like physically?

First off, no it absolutely doesn’t. Second, how do you think this choir is perverting children with the homosexual lifestyle?
Another dishonest question from a leftard. Not surprised. Does your mother know you're gay?

Assaulted?? Like physically?
Yes, physically. I got in the way with a knife in my hand, and the progtards in question must have seen the look in my eye because it could have been much worse if they hadn't taken off like rabbits. The rotten bastards took me by surprise, you don't expect that kind of stuff in America. But goddammit, next time it happens someone's going to get badly hurt, and it won't be me or my kids. It might be the good for nothing cops though, if they get in the way.

I can see the art of satire is completely lost on you...

Parents looking at this, won't see satire. They'll see a threat to their children.

In light of the open homosexual grooming of young children now taking place in public schools, whether the threat in this video is meant as satire or not, it should be taken seriously.

Going after children is a line that the faggots, trannies, and other depraved perverts should never have been allowed to approach, much less cross.

Last edited:
Yes, physically. I got in the way with a knife in my hand, and the progtards in question must have seen the look in my eye because it could have been much worse if they hadn't taken off like rabbits. The rotten bastards took me by surprise, you don't expect that kind of stuff in America. But goddammit, next time it happens someone's going to get badly hurt, and it won't be me or my kids. It might be the good for nothing cops though, if they get in the way.
Ok so you’re saying that adults were physically assaulting your children. Cops were watching and doing nothing, and then you had to jump in with a knife to get them to buzz off. Yeah you’re full of shit

If your kids were traumatized then it sounds like it was from you and your knife.

Says someone who believes that Canon makes photographic equipment tha is worthy of a serious photographer.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Forum List

Back