San Francisco: Pot Event Attendees Leave Behind 15,000 Pounds of Trash

The same thing happened at the same event in SFO last year.
The libs on here had a big old time defending these dope heads

You are blaming pot for a universal problem at any event. Even Eco events have trash problems.

People in their own homes have not learned to recycle or minimize trash.
Excuse number one...keep 'em coming..
Pot? Yeah I blame pot....Pot has one recreational purpose. To make people who are stupid, even more stupid.
When I was in high school the one clique of people I despised the most were the "heads"......Those stinking dopey brainless sleepy eyed Grateful Dead listening burn outs who at age 16 to 18 had the short term memory of a senior citizen.....
yea yea yea heard it all before.....but those dipshits who got drunk were just so much smarter.....

The same thing happened at the same event in SFO last year.
The libs on here had a big old time defending these dope heads

You are blaming pot for a universal problem at any event. Even Eco events have trash problems.

People in their own homes have not learned to recycle or minimize trash.
Excuse number one...keep 'em coming..
Pot? Yeah I blame pot....Pot has one recreational purpose. To make people who are stupid, even more stupid.
When I was in high school the one clique of people I despised the most were the "heads"......Those stinking dopey brainless sleepy eyed Grateful Dead listening burn outs who at age 16 to 18 had the short term memory of a senior citizen.....
Did you say Grateful Dead?
What did Jerry Garcia say when he was released from rehab?

"Geez, my band sucks!"

Garcia's been dead for twenty yrs

20th Anniversary of Jerry Garcia's Death: Read the TIME ...
time.com/3984558/jerry-garcia-dead-obituary/
Time
Aug 7, 2015 - Ebet Roberts—Redferns/Getty Images Jerry Garcia performing with the Grateful Dead at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. on June 19, ...
Really? No shit.
It was a joke. A good joke.

are you going to include conservatives and righties in that?....
No lol
why not?....
Because every event I've ever been to was left as clean as it was when we got there. Look at the results from tea party events in past years vs BLM, OWS, Million Man March or any other leftwing event.

The results speak for themselves.

No lol
why not?....
Because every event I've ever been to was left as clean as it was when we got there. Look at the results from tea party events in past years vs BLM, OWS, Million Man March or any other leftwing event.

of course you have been to them all right?.....we had an event with lefties out here that was left in pretty good shape ....i was mostly talking about the peas in a trash barrel....i would include many righties in there as well....

Pot heads, liberals & progressives. 3 peas in a trash barrel
No lol
why not?....

of course you have been to them all right?.....we had an event with lefties out here that was left in pretty good shape ....i was mostly talking about the peas in a trash barrel....i would include many righties in there as well....
Oh

Well yeah, there are plenty of scum on both sides.
I was just posting based on my experience & what I've seen at events.

You know, I am as conservative as black is lazy, but I fucking hate a person who litters. It is a sick animal indeed that pollutes its own environment.

You know, I am as conservative as black is lazy, but I fucking hate a person who litters. It is a sick animal indeed that pollutes its own environment.
get ready to hate a lot of people.....because there are a lot of them out there....

Litter bugs. Ugh! A couple weeks ago I was getting into my car and I noticed a teen putting his empty cup on the wall across the street. I rolled down my window, told him to have some pride in himself, pick it up, and, that I am tired of cleaning up the litter that blows into my and my neighbor's yard. I was polite and he complied. It was at the very moment I realized that I was old. I scolded a teen and managed to work my lawn into the process. lol

Litter bugs. Ugh! A couple weeks ago I was getting into my car and I noticed a teen putting his empty cup on the wall across the street. I rolled down my window, told him to have some pride in himself, pick it up, and, that I am tired of cleaning up the litter that blows into my and my neighbor's yard. I was polite and he complied. It was at the very moment I realized that I was old. I scolded a teen and managed to work my lawn into the process. lol
you old basturds are all alike....lol

Since we are ranting about litter- why the hell do cigarette smokers just dump their butts on the street or whatever?

Forum List

Back