San Francisco QB Kaepernick has one of worst days in NFL history. HAHAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This whole "protest against oppression" thing has blown up in his face esp since its coming from a guy making $15 million a year. I suspect his teammates are sick of him and are not protecting him.

Colin Kaepernick Turns In Historically Bad Performance Against The Bears, Benched For Gabbert - Breitbart

dec 4 2016 colin Kaepernick made quite a name for himself this year by kneeling during the playing of the national anthem. Given the way he played against the Chicago Bears on Sunday, the 49ers quarterback should have just stayed on the ground.

Kaepernick sat on the bench, in favor of backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert, after setting an historic benchmark for futility. According to The Washington Post, “…Kaepernick became the first QB in league history to be sacked five times and throw for fewer than five yards in a game.”

In total, Kaepernick completed just one of the five passes he attempted, and that one completion netted all of four yards. With Kaepernick’s impressive athletic ability, he should have made up for this historically awful aerial performance with some serious ground game. However, he only amassed 20 yards on the ground on six carries.

TV ratings for the NFL this year have collapsed and everyone blames colin. He's taking money out of the pockets of every NFL player and they don't like that.

He had a couple of good years and then pretty much went into the shitter as a QB.

They'll play Gabbert for the rest of the year, draft a top QB, and throw him to the wolves.

Colin will have to find a new sideline on which to kneel next season.

For some reason they have 11 men on the field as a team and the quarterback does not do his own blocking...

I didnt watch it but my sucky bears killed him..to funny

God ony knows why they got rid of one of the best coach in a long time.

He had a couple of good years and then pretty much went into the shitter as a QB.

They'll play Gabbert for the rest of the year, draft a top QB, and throw him to the wolves.

Does Cuba have a league? The SOB admires it so much let him move there

For some reason they have 11 men on the field as a team and the quarterback does not do his own blocking...

I don't care how bad the blocking is, you have to get more than 4 whole passing yards. He sucks.

This whole "protest against oppression" thing has blown up in his face esp since its coming from a guy making $15 million a year. I suspect his teammates are sick of him and are not protecting him.

Colin Kaepernick Turns In Historically Bad Performance Against The Bears, Benched For Gabbert - Breitbart

dec 4 2016 colin Kaepernick made quite a name for himself this year by kneeling during the playing of the national anthem. Given the way he played against the Chicago Bears on Sunday, the 49ers quarterback should have just stayed on the ground.

Kaepernick sat on the bench, in favor of backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert, after setting an historic benchmark for futility. According to The Washington Post, “…Kaepernick became the first QB in league history to be sacked five times and throw for fewer than five yards in a game.”

In total, Kaepernick completed just one of the five passes he attempted, and that one completion netted all of four yards. With Kaepernick’s impressive athletic ability, he should have made up for this historically awful aerial performance with some serious ground game. However, he only amassed 20 yards on the ground on six carries.

Highly unlikely. They are paid by how good of a job they do.
Can you name a quaterback that never lost a game?

I don't care how bad the blocking is, you have to get more than 4 whole passing yards. He sucks.
Did the receivers try catching the ball?

Ok so it's everyone fault except the QB. Thanks for your worthless insight.
Well did they? I don't watch pro football...Have not seen the stats on attempted throws...

Did the receivers try catching the ball?

Probably not. Colin is wrecking the NFL and even his teammates want him gone.
I doubt one man is wrecking the football league..
While overall ratings in key metrics are down about 15 percent from last year, the number of unique viewers is actually up slightly from last year. The first 43 games of the season reached 167.7 million unique viewers, up from 166.4 million at the same point last year. Some of that might have to do with the NFL's continued international expansion and showing games on Twitter.
NFL viewership is down, but not for some of the reasons you might think

he'll be out at the end of the year and end up doing some reality show.

his publicity tour only has a few more weekends to go, so I'll be expecting a "big ending" in the form of some sort of stunt.

POS. See ya later.

It was terrible, but those 4 yard were on 1 of 5 passing. He barely even attempted to throw the ball.
I wonder who calls the plays? Some teams allow independence , others have a fellow in the booth or on the sidelines telling them which ones to call....

Before yesterday's game, Kaepernick had actually been playing well since being reinstalled as the starter. He was a top-10, maybe even top-5 QB in his previous 4 games. The Niners have problems all over, not just at QB.

They shouldn't play Gabbert. Kaepernick has been the better of those two QBs. It was just a monumentally shitty game.

It was terrible, but those 4 yard were on 1 of 5 passing. He barely even attempted to throw the ball.
I wonder who calls the plays? Some teams allow independence , others have a fellow in the booth or on the sidelines telling them which ones to call....

I doubt it was up to Kaepernick. He may have audibled to some runs, but with the weather and terrible pass protection, I think running the ball was the gameplan.

Kap deserves scorn for his game yesterday, but the just about the entire team has been bad this year.

I doubt it was up to Kaepernick. He may have audibled to some runs, but with the weather and terrible pass protection, I think running the ball was the gameplan.

Kap deserves scorn for his game yesterday, but the just about the entire team has been bad this year.
He's no Joe Montana...

TV ratings for the NFL this year have collapsed and everyone blames colin. He's taking money out of the pockets of every NFL player and they don't like that.
My boycott is at 100%. I haven't watched a single game this year.

Forum List

Back