Zone1 San Francisco Schools: 80.3% of Asians ready for college v 24.7% of African American Students

Furthermore, 71% of Asian students are at high school readiness versus only 15% of black students. 8.4% of Asian students chronically absent versus a whopping 63.4% of black students.

It's not racism, folks, it's about the culture, positive culture versus toxic culture. It's really that simple. I await the usual excuses.

Wow! A blind squirrel found an acorn!

You nailed this one!

Maybe.

But you are only offering statistics from a single city which is more attuned to racism than most places.

I'd like to see statistics from more politically diverse locations first, before concluding it isn't racism.
The stats for inner cities will likely all be the same.

I taught in an inner city middle school and had all manner of races and nationalities. White kids born in America, Asians, Cubans, Afghanis, Iraqis, and African blacks all did much better than black kids born and raised in this country. It is cultural.

The angry black voices that normally infest this forum are missing from this thread

I wonder why?

It's easy to shout "culture! culture! culture!" and then dismiss millions of people out of hand. Surfaces are there to be scratched.

There is no excuse for it. I think Asians, just raise their kids better, expecting higher results in the same classrooms and at home.
You talk about painting with broad brushes and you just did. Now if we went to Atlanta, you might find that 74 percent of the black students are prepared for college and 34 percent of Asians.

When I was in school, no Asian did better than me. And blacks have always been taught that we must work twice as hard. The term Asian covers a lot of people and you wiill find some Asian ethinicities who not only are not ready for college, but drop out of high school.

So DTMB must be more specific when he tries race baiting. What specific Asian ethincities were evaluated? Cambodians? Vietnamese? Laotians? Phillipinos? Hmong? Taiwanese? Koreans? Pakistanis? Bangladeshis? Manchurians?

Or is it just based on Indians and Japanese?

Furthermore, 71% of Asian students are at high school readiness versus only 15% of black students. 8.4% of Asian students chronically absent versus a whopping 63.4% of black students.

It's not racism, folks, it's about the culture, positive culture versus toxic culture. It's really that simple. I await the usual excuses.

It is racism. Look at you. You try playing white.

San Francisco is not the whole nation. And Asians face racism. You've faced it here. But you are a sellout.

1658506775217.png

1658506846102.png

1658506885803.png

View attachment 673239

View attachment 673240

View attachment 673242
So? All that proves that in families and cultures where education is highly valued, there is a higher percentage of college graduates, and a resulting higher income.

It is racism. Look at you. You try playing white.

San Francisco is not the whole nation. And Asians face racism. You've faced it here. But you are a sellout.
Well, what do you know, Westfall disagrees. Another sellout trying to please racists in the hopes of being considered an honorary white person.

Why not be friends with whites who are not racists and are actually interested in an America that includes everybody?

Maybe.

But you are only offering statistics from a single city which is more attuned to racism than most places.

I'd like to see statistics from more politically diverse locations first, before concluding it isn't racism.
It's the same
Sna Fran is extremely diverse

The stats are similar for NYC which has just about everyone from the planet living there

The stats for inner cities will likely all be the same.

I taught in an inner city middle school and had all manner of races and nationalities. White kids born in America, Asians, Cubans, Afghanis, Iraqis, and African blacks all did much better than black kids born and raised in this country. It is cultural.
I got written up by my boss for saying the problems in the Black community were cultural. A Black employee complained.

This is the way they want it.

Actually it is IQ. Most Negroes lack the intelligence to benefit from a college education.

I never thought it racism for people not to have an interest in learning subjects at school.

Forum List

Back