San Francisco Snowflake Meltsdown Over Couple Kissing In a Resturaunt

jealous bitch...

nobody was kissing her...

what piece of left wing snowflake scum .....yuck!

jealous bitch...

nobody was kissing her...

what piece of left wing snowflake scum .....yuck!
Just wondering; why do you assume that she is a leftist?
For me it was when she says that they are sexually harrasing her. Then at the end she says some thing about they are stalking her. Classic leftist tactic, play the victim based on their own made up definitions.

I'm surprised that anyone complained about a lesbian couple kissing in San Francisco.

There's hope for even the depraved.
IT was not a lesbian couple. The person recording it was the BF of the woman being kissed on the top of the back of her head.

That was, in the mind of the Snowflake, the equivalent of him actually engaging in sexual intercourse with his GF.

roflmao
Something lost in translation, for sure!

There's a point in the video where the very upset woman exclaims: "You"re fucking your girlfriend in a public restaurant!"

Now I don't know what all is going on here, but it's hard to imagine that someone would get so upset, and make these comments towards someone who claims they simply gave their girlfriend a quick kiss on the top of the head.
C'mon, even a quick titty-squeeze doesn't rank as "fucking" by more...regulation standards.

There's a point in the video where the very upset woman exclaims: "You"re fucking your girlfriend in a public restaurant!"

Now I don't know what all is going on here, but it's hard to imagine that someone would get so upset, and make these comments towards someone who claims they simply gave their girlfriend a quick kiss on the top of the head.
In a reasonable world, yes, but this was in San Francisco.

The guy had his arms around his GF and kissed her a couple of times on the back of her head. No one else complained about their behavior other than the snowflake.
It was a heterosexual couple!!!

No wonder there was a complaint.
A hetero couple, in SanFran...yeah, that would make sense of the rant. Damned heteros need to rein in their aberrant urges...

A hetero couple, in SanFran...yeah, that would make sense of the rant. Damned heteros need to rein in their aberrant urges...
Yeah, makes sense, but I think I am going to stick with the "Snowflake needs to find her meds" theory.

It is a common plight for libs and you should always go with the theory that requires the least explanation.

Yeah, makes sense, but I think I am going to stick with the "Snowflake needs to find her meds" theory.

It is a common plight for libs and you should always go with the theory that requires the least explanation.
I would suggest that appropriate meds for such a mad cow derangement might include a .22 lead injection.

I would suggest that appropriate meds for such a mad cow derangement might include a .22 lead injection.
Yeah, she seems headed for that fix one day.

I can just hear it now, "Your honor, I didnt mean to kill her...she just wouldnt shut up about how men are genetically useless and I was only trying to shut her up for one Gawd damned moment when I emptied my revolver into her forehead, reloaded then emptied it again. I was not expecting ANYTHING to get through."

Yeah, she seems headed for that fix one day.

I can just hear it now, "Your honor, I didnt mean to kill her...she just wouldnt shut up about how men are genetically useless and I was only trying to shut her up for one Gawd damned moment when I emptied my revolver into her forehead, reloaded then emptied it again. I was not expecting ANYTHING to get through."
"When all I really wanted was to finish my Subway sammich!"

Forum List

Back