San Francisco Snowflake Meltsdown Over Couple Kissing In a Resturaunt

Not fond of this alice in wonderland world today
I want the "real" world back
We let Reality slip away in our culture when we let the Social Marxists take over our humanities departments nation wide.

It will take a bit of time to reverse that mistake.

How do you know? Her response is very conservative, would have been regular behavior in the 1950s.
Also, at 5:00, she says she is American and tells someone, who I would imagine she thinks looks "foreign", or maybe sounds like it, to go back to wherever they came from.
The point is not whether she is a conservative snowflake or a liberal snowflake.

Our cultural avoidance of offending anyone at all has produced these babbling morons who go through life demanding that everyone bend to their sensibilities and not offend them.

They are Snowflake fascists.
I am sure we will be seeing many posts from you about the snowflakes who get upset about gay couples kissing, gay freedom day parades and Muslims wearing hijabs.

Because all you care about is those who demand everyone else bow to their sensibilities.....

How do you know? Her response is very conservative, would have been regular behavior in the 1950s.
Also, at 5:00, she says she is American and tells someone, who I would imagine she thinks looks "foreign", or maybe sounds like it, to go back to wherever they came from.
The point is not whether she is a conservative snowflake or a liberal snowflake.

Our cultural avoidance of offending anyone at all has produced these babbling morons who go through life demanding that everyone bend to their sensibilities and not offend them.

I am sure we will be seeing many posts from you about the snowflakes who get upset about gay couples kissing, gay freedom day parades and Muslims wearing hijabs.

Because all you care about is those who demand everyone else bow to their sensibilities.....
It wasn't a gay couple kissing. It was a heterosexual couple. Maybe it was a lesbian that complained.

Odd that a San Francisco restaurant would stand up for a man and woman.

Pretty obvious what the real problem was. The cow hasn't been touched in ages and couldn't handle seeing some affection.
Maybe she just needs to spend some quality time with her Sybian machine?

iu

I watched this delightful public meltdown yesterday. I love when she demands her money back for the food and threatens to have the staff fired as well. :lol:

Fucking, tart.

I watched this delightful public meltdown yesterday. I love when she demands her money back for the food and threatens to have the staff fired as well. :lol:

Fucking, tart.
Do you get the feeling that that was her intention from the start?

To cause this whole broohaha so that she could make some bogus claim for a refund?

I have known guys that do this as a scam. They go into a restaurant separately, the first gets drunk and the second gets an expensive meal, then the first harasses him and the 'victim' objects to management who gives him a compensoratory free meal.

IT usually works.

I don't really like PDA but this person took it to a whole other level of disdain for PDA. She's probably jealous because she isn't getting any.

She's lucky she didn't get her ass beat.

Fucking, tart.
Do you get the feeling that that was her intention from the start?

To cause this whole broohaha so that she could make some bogus claim for a refund?

I have known guys that do this as a scam. They go into a restaurant separately, the first gets drunk and the second gets an expensive meal, then the first harasses him and the 'victim' objects to management who gives him a compensoratory free meal.

IT usually works.

You never know what innocuous thing is got to set off some clown with a bug up their ass. In terms of a scam, hers seems like quite a production for what looked like a small salad. Let's be real, that salad wasn't really for her either. lol

You never know what innocuous thing is got to set off some clown with a bug up their ass. In terms of a scam, hers seems like quite a production for what looked like a small salad. Let's be real, that salad wasn't really for her either. lol
Maybe when she looks at that salad she really sees another rock of crack or crystal meth?

Maybe that is worth it to her?

One girls salad is another girls high.

Maybe when she looks at that salad she really sees another rock of crack or crystal meth?

Maybe that is worth it to her?

One girls salad is another girls high.

I really really love salads. So cool and crunchy.

It wasn't a gay couple kissing. It was a heterosexual couple. Maybe it was a lesbian that complained.

Odd that a San Francisco restaurant would stand up for a man and woman.

I don't care what couple was kissing.

The Snowflake fascists care whether the couple were heterosexual- or not heterosexual.

And who is having a parade.

And who is allowed to wear a hijab.

And who is allowed to force their religious beliefs on others.

What you have just witnessed is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Forum List

Back