San Francisco Target locks entire store behind glass

I went to Walmart and saw these guys pouring out plastic bottles of water in the parking lot... brand new packages of bottled water... so I asked the checkout guy what were they doing and he said they bring in their welfare card buy water and dump it out so they can recycle the bottles and buy meth.....

I went to Walmart and saw these guys pouring out plastic bottles of water in the parking lot... brand new packages of bottled water... so I asked the checkout guy what were they doing and he said they bring in their welfare card buy water and dump it out so they can recycle the bottles and buy meth.....
one hundred bottles could get someone five bucks.

Bullshit alert!

I'm seeing this sort of thing more and more.
Soon, America will be much like the third-world countries of Central and South America, where you have to be "buzzed" in one customer at a time.

I guess since we are allowing our country to be overran by third-world countries, we shouldn't be surprised that we are getting their culture more and more.

Not surprised. Walmart recently closed all of their stores in Portland for similar reasons.

SF is an insane city. When one walks through the parks and sees the homeless passed out in their own crap and piss a block away from the old Vigilance Committee headquarters, you know they have problems. Theft is out of control in the entire state, and the leadership simply does not care. Organized retail crime is an epidemic, and as there is easy money to be made for no punishment, it will continue and grow.

I have not shopped at Target in twenty-five years, they suck.
I havent either but many people do

We cant maintain a modetn economy with crime like we see in liberal democrat cities along the west coast

And the drug and crime plague is spreading to democrat cities across the country

I'm seeing this sort of thing more and more.
Soon, America will be much like the third-world countries of Central and South America, where you have to be "buzzed" in one customer at a time.

I guess since we are allowing our country to be overran by third-world countries, we shouldn't be surprised that we are getting their culture more and more.
I have never gone through a magnetically locked door in Mexico, Central or South America unless it was a house of prostitution or a drug dealer.

Not surprised. Walmart recently closed all of their stores in Portland for similar reasons.

SF is an insane city. When one walks through the parks and sees the homeless passed out in their own crap and piss a block away from the old Vigilance Committee headquarters, you know they have problems. Theft is out of control in the entire state, and the leadership simply does not care. Organized retail crime is an epidemic, and as there is easy money to be made for no punishment, it will continue and grow.
Walmart closes stores every year for many reasons. 154 over the last three years.

That is actually not normal. Most just "rent" their card out for 50% of what the merchandise would have cost. You can go into most parking lots in California and see homeless selling their EBT cards for that agreement. Buy $100 of goods on the card, give them $50. And a hell of a lot of them will have cards from multiple counties under different names.

That is actually not normal. Most just "rent" their card out for 50% of what the merchandise would have cost. You can go into most parking lots in California and see homeless selling their EBT cards for that agreement. Buy $100 of goods on the card, give them $50. And a hell of a lot of them will have cards from multiple counties under different names.
google it... its catching on....

I havent either but many people do

We cant maintain a modetn economy with crime like we see in liberal democrat cities along the west coast

And the drug and crime plague is spreading to democrat cities across the country
Speading, where in the hell have you been for the last fifty years the drugs and crime were there.

Speading, where in the hell have you been for the last fifty years the drugs and crime were there.
Its never been on the scale we see in san fran or portland thanks to soros DA’s who refuse to punish crime under $1,000

Its a green lite to druggies

Forum List

Back