Sanctuary State Signs Pop Up on California Highways for the New Year

Not long, you can bet, I hope who ever is putting them up have a large budget.

True. Lawyers are expensive.

What crime did they commit?
Vandalizing public property

I didn't see any damage.

Someone will have to be paid to remove the vandalism, costing the taxpayer money. Though since nobody will pay any attention to it, and it's completely inconsequential, maybe the state won't care to pursue.

You're so cute when you try and sound all legal and everything. The signs are a hoot, and you know it. You just can't stand it because it reinforces everything you believe in 'cause you're a screwed up progressive.

If the signs weren't so accurate they'd be funny.

How long before they get torn down, do you suppose?

What's the penalty for that, $20 fine?

How long before they get torn down, do you suppose?

What's the penalty for that, $20 fine?
I don't know. Probably waaay less than they paid for the couple message board comments the signs will get them.

I didn't see any damage.

Someone will have to be paid to remove the vandalism, costing the taxpayer money. Though since nobody will pay any attention to it, and it's completely inconsequential, maybe the state won't care to pursue.

Nah, moonbeam will go after them guns blazing, CA is the most intolerant state in the country.

I didn't see any damage.

Nah, moonbeam will go after them guns blazing, CA is the most intolerant state in the country.

California? Intolerant? Maybe you're right, since we just found out during the Roy Moore campaign that so many people in republican states tolerate child rape and pedophilia.

they need to make a few more welcome signs......"Welcome To California" bring your own fire extinguishers

Those signs are a truly wonderful idea! Great way to start the new year!

Note to liberals.
It's called free speech and it's NON violent. You dumb asses should learn from that. And that ain't Street tagging like your damn gang bangers.

What is "street tagging?"
You know like those Detroit hillbillies do. Paint the trains, railcars and walls.

I didn't see any damage.

California? Intolerant? Maybe you're right, since we just found out during the Roy Moore campaign that so many people in republican states tolerate child rape and pedophilia.

Feel free to keep spewing the lies, there wasn't even an allegation of either rape or pedophilia.

I didn't see any damage.

Feel free to keep spewing the lies, there wasn't even an allegation of either rape or pedophilia.

Yeah right :rolleyes:

No Senate seat for the pervert either :clap:

People, including Republicons, used to view sanctuary at a church as a good thing, looking to god for protection. Now it has become a bad world to Republicans. They now view some as more deserving of god's grace and protection than others. You can bet HE hasn't changed his mind.

I didn't see any damage.

Dims always go ballistic on every accusation. Someone in the Trump administration calls the Russian ambassador and it's TREASON!

I didn't see any damage.

Dims always go ballistic on every accusation. Someone in the Trump administration calls the Russian ambassador and it's TREASON!

It's called situational ethics and morality.

It's called situational ethics and morality.

The snowflakes have a new term that they use to excuse their hypocrisy. The term is "whataboutism." That refers to pointing how when Obama was president they said the exact opposite of what they are saying now. Making up derogatory terms for perfectly rational behavior is a propaganda technique for justifying the irrational. That's why the left is so screwed up mentally.

I wonder if Jerry Brown will change his tune once Trump deports his voter base.

I didn't see any damage.

Yeah right :rolleyes:

No Senate seat for the pervert either :clap:

Public opinion is going to kill you here.

Those signs are a truly wonderful idea! Great way to start the new year!

Note to liberals.
It's called free speech and it's NON violent. You dumb asses should learn from that. And that ain't Street tagging like your damn gang bangers.
how do those maps line up so much???

Forum List

Back