Sanders allies plot post-primary war on Trump

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
A group of Bernie Sanders staffers and volunteers is circulating a draft proposal calling on the senator to get out of the presidential race after the final burst of Democratic primaries on June 7, and concentrate on building a national progressive organization to stop Donald Trump.

Sanders allies plot post-primary war on Trump

Operating under the assumption that Sanders will win the California primary but still fall far short of amassing enough delegates to claim the Democratic nomination, the document calls for the Vermont senator to exit the race and launch an independent political group far larger than any other recent post-campaign political operations, such as those started by Howard Dean or Barack Obama.

Read more: Sanders allies plot post-primary war on Trump

:0) So many republican pipe-dreams .. so little substance.

Last edited:
Should Bernie somehow win the nomination, progressives will get to vote for one of two progs.....Trump or Sanders.

well I guess you could classify Bernie as a commie.

Should Bernie somehow win the nomination, progressives will get to vote for one of two progs.....Trump or Sanders.

That's a huge 'somehow.' :0) In fact, more correctly stated .. it's no how is Sanders winning the nomination. No how, no way .. with the exact same odds that Trump will ever be the president.

Well, we can classify gipper as an idiot.

Sanders will campaign for HRC and undermine the populist vote for Trump.

Well, we can classify gipper as an idiot.

Sanders will campaign for HRC and undermine the populist vote for Trump.
Sanders will WIN the nom in a floor fight. ALL super delegates ARE released at the start of the convention.

That's a huge 'somehow.' :0) In fact, more correctly stated .. it's no how is Sanders winning the nomination. No how, no way .. with the exact same odds that Trump will ever be the president.
I suppose that means you will vote for the pantsuit, who is not a progressive but an opportunist Neocon.

DarkFuryMoron is having trouble with the facts again.

Sanders will back Clinton and progressives will switch to the Dems from Trump.

Do you need a "safe space", you spineless wretch?

I suppose that means you will vote for the pantsuit, who is not a progressive but an opportunist Neocon.

Wrong, I don't vote for warmongers .. and Hillary Clinton is a serious warmonger.

I didn't vote for Obama either.

That being said, I'm sure as HELL not voting for a republican.

You are right back in 2012 delusionville boy.
Better try harder jack off.
"In American politics, a "superdelegate" is a delegate to the Democratic National Convention who is seated automatically and chooses for whom they want to vote. These Democratic Party superdelegates include distinguished party leaders, and elected officials, including all Democratic members of the House and Senate and sitting Democratic governors. Other superdelegates are chosen during the primary season. Democratic superdelegates are free to support any candidate for the nomination. This contrasts with convention "pledged" delegates who are selected based on the partyprimaries andcaucuses in each U.S. state, in which voters choose among candidates for the party's presidentialnomination. Because they are free to support anyone they want, superdelegates could potentially swing the results to nominate a presidential candidate who did not receive the majority of votes during the primaries."
Superdelegate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

13133279_1307228615959237_402597947967435355_n.jpg

Wrong, I don't vote for warmongers .. and Hillary Clinton is a serious warmonger.

Fair enough. I fully understand.

Fair enough. I fully understand.

Thank you brother.

Ah, I love the smell of looking up historical figures that are no longer around to defend themselves and generating a Googly Image meme saddling them with bogus quotes they never said in the morning....

Forum List

Back