🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders says whites don't know what's it like to be poor

Bernie himself was a poor white man most of his life.

Bernie does not consider himself white, but jewish.

Bernie's resume is full of holes not unlike OBama's.

Born on September 8, 1941 in New York Sanders attended Brooklyn's James Madison High School and Hebrew school, then went to Brooklyn College. After a year there, he transferred to the University of Chicago. He supposedly got a degree from college in 1964 having apparently stayed back 2 years since he was 23 at the time. Sanders then moved to a kibbutz in Israel. Is there where he got that strange accent and abrupt speech pattern? The dates are inconsistent from various sources. After living in Israel he returned to Brooklyn then in 1968 moved to Vermont. This raises the question, why did he move to Vermont and who financed it? He apparently did nothing until winning an election by 12 votes in 1981. Come on tell me that was not a little voter trickery. Anyhow, the rest is history. Just a horrible candidate who would not be elected dog catcher among high information people..

Sanders is right you liar. Whites do not know what it is like living in a ghetto you ugly waste of protoplasm
You're the liar! you and Bernie get up every day and live and breath BS. Why are you so angry is it because you now know your political philosophy is a load of crap? Maybe it's because you realize that the GOP will win in November and it pisses you off. Or maybe you and Bernie just hate white folk so much you both just walk around all day pissed as hell. Whatever it is it sure is fun to watch you melt down like the little fag you must be. :banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin:

don't need to, all that's need is to watch trump rally's and speeches. Or can't you do that for yourself.?

If you make the claim, you do. I have but haven't seen what you claim. In other words, because you say it doesn't make it true. See, you learned something today.
false you have nothing you can teach me on the other hand watching you flop around rationalizing is entertaining while doing laundry.
btw I made no claim just stated fact .
you just want it to be aclaim,

Wrong. You're incapable of learning.

Facts can be proven. You have proven nothing except you know nothing about the definition of the word "fact".
butthurt much?

He's feeling the burn in his anus.

Do you feel Obama's burning when you lick it?

Forum List

Back