🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders says whites don't know what's it like to be poor

The Republican trash don't know what it is like to actually make a truthful statement. This thread proves it.
Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor.

Choke to death on your lies you filthy Republican scum!

Could you provide that unedited quote for us one more time? I mean, I must have missed it the first 25 times.

:blowup:

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

Racist Bernie! The left typically cries racism when anyone wants welfare reform. They seem to have such a low opinion of minorities. So wrong!

Bernie himself was a poor white man most of his life. He didn't get hold a steady job till late in life. What a loser. Can't believe he even said that, but 'tis the season for bullshit.

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

Really?

Obviously Sanders is as dumb as TeaBagger...

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor.

MW-BE189_danger_20130616112236_MG.jpg

This is Baltimore you lying scum bag.
maxresdefault.jpg

Detroit

detroit2.jpg

d147.jpg

ghetto.jpg

Houston ghetto

baltimoreghetto.jpg

Austin ghetto

3205328782_eb142d9dbb.jpg

Miami Ghetto

Sanders is right you liar. Whites do not know what it is like living in a ghetto you ugly waste of protoplasm.

Are you claiming no whites live in the ghetto?

Appalachia: The big white ghetto
how would you know you've never been there.

The closest you've been to poor folks was watching an episode of 20/20

The Republican trash don't know what it is like to actually make a truthful statement. This thread proves it.

Choke to death on your lies you filthy Republican scum!

Speaking of lies, you're the one claiming there aren't any poor white people in America

Really?

Obviously Sanders is as dumb as TeaBagger...

MW-BE189_danger_20130616112236_MG.jpg

This is Baltimore you lying scum bag.
maxresdefault.jpg

Detroit

detroit2.jpg

d147.jpg

ghetto.jpg

Houston ghetto

baltimoreghetto.jpg

Austin ghetto

3205328782_eb142d9dbb.jpg

Miami Ghetto

Sanders is right you liar. Whites do not know what it is like living in a ghetto you ugly waste of protoplasm.

Are you claiming no whites live in the ghetto?

Appalachia: The big white ghetto
how would you know you've never been there.

The closest you've been to poor folks was watching an episode of 20/20
of course dear .....

When did Trump make a statement about white people and poverty? Bernie did and said WHITES. That includes all whites.

By the way, ghettos have white people living in them. Is Bernie saying those white people don't know what it's like?
dodge ! you are making up rules for Bernie to follow that you'd never apply to trump .
trump whole campaign is about race you have to be blind not to see that.

Then you can show a quote by Trump along the same lines as Bernie? If you could, you would have.
don't need to, all that's need is to watch trump rally's and speeches. Or can't you do that for yourself.?

If you make the claim, you do. I have but haven't seen what you claim. In other words, because you say it doesn't make it true. See, you learned something today.
false you have nothing you can teach me on the other hand watching you flop around rationalizing is entertaining while doing laundry.
btw I made no claim just stated fact .
you just want it to be aclaim,

Wrong. You're incapable of learning.

Facts can be proven. You have proven nothing except you know nothing about the definition of the word "fact".

dodge ! you are making up rules for Bernie to follow that you'd never apply to trump .
trump whole campaign is about race you have to be blind not to see that.

Then you can show a quote by Trump along the same lines as Bernie? If you could, you would have.
don't need to, all that's need is to watch trump rally's and speeches. Or can't you do that for yourself.?

If you make the claim, you do. I have but haven't seen what you claim. In other words, because you say it doesn't make it true. See, you learned something today.
false you have nothing you can teach me on the other hand watching you flop around rationalizing is entertaining while doing laundry.

Facts can be proven. You have proven nothing except you know nothing about the definition of the word "fact".
butthurt much?

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

Sanders is a racist moron, but then Sanders is;

aria_c13935720160303120100.jpg

Do you ever worry that someone who hates liars might go all Muslim on you and cut out your lying tongue? I hope liars like you feel the burn when some patriot takes a flame thrower to your trailers.

Republicans lobbying to make lying an Olympic sport.

butthurt much?

He's feeling the burn in his anus.

Do you ever worry that someone who hates liars might go all Muslim on you and cut out your lying tongue? I hope liars like you feel the burn when some patriot takes a flame thrower to your trailers.

So much hate, so few brain cells...

You must be a democrat.

Say, have you met duhs? If you two put your heads together, you might make a drooling moron! :thup:

So much hate, so few brain cells...

You must be a democrat.

Say, have you met duhs? If you two must your heads together, you might make a drooling moron! :thup:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fart zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Forum List

Back