🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders says whites don't know what's it like to be poor

That's right. Leave it to a methhead to cry foul when confronted with the truth.

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’ Filth like you hates the truth.

Strange that Bernie thinks he can speak for 221 million whites. Did he talk to all of them personally?

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

Did Bernie talk to all 221 million white people in the U.S.?
why would he need to trump never has .

When did Trump make a statement about white people and poverty? Bernie did and said WHITES. That includes all whites.

By the way, ghettos have white people living in them. Is Bernie saying those white people don't know what it's like?

Extreme false assumption.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

You said you grew up poor and everything people have been saying about it was wrong. Are you saying the say you grew up poor was the way everyone poor grew up? If not, my statement stands as true.
hardly nothing you've said is even close to being true, you claiming that if by not answering the way or if it at all is not to your liking does not make it true.

I'm claiming you said you grew up poor and what people are saying about doing so was wrong. If they are wrong, it must mean that you don't think there was but one way to grow up poor. If not, tell me what you meant.
asked and answered

What you did say is that those who disagree with you are wrong. What you've done is base the way you grew up as the only way a poor person can grow up. Rather arrogant.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

Be careful daws101. I like you. But don't push this. It's wrong. We can disagree to disagree right? Don't push this over the edge. I like it when you jump in with your perspective. Frankly glad you are back in here in the conversation.

Come on guys. Lets just be cool.
there is a simple solution to the I grew up poor too nonsense ,
a short series of questions that need to be answered honestly ,
I think it's not possible for some of the posters on this thread to do that.

I don't think you're capable of thinking beyond the mindset that if it happened to you a certain way, it happened to everyone that way. That's on about a 6 - 8 year old level.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

You said you grew up poor and everything people have been saying about it was wrong. Are you saying the say you grew up poor was the way everyone poor grew up? If not, my statement stands as true.
hardly nothing you've said is even close to being true, you claiming that if by not answering the way or if it at all is not to your liking does not make it true.

I'm claiming you said you grew up poor and what people are saying about doing so was wrong. If they are wrong, it must mean that you don't think there was but one way to grow up poor. If not, tell me what you meant.
asked and answered

No answer yet.

That's right. Leave it to a methhead to cry foul when confronted with the truth.

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’ Filth like you hates the truth.

Strange that Bernie thinks he can speak for 221 million whites. Did he talk to all of them personally?

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

When did Trump make a statement about white people and poverty? Bernie did and said WHITES. That includes all whites.

By the way, ghettos have white people living in them. Is Bernie saying those white people don't know what it's like?
dodge ! you are making up rules for Bernie to follow that you'd never apply to trump .
trump whole campaign is about race you have to be blind not to see that.

I think your goal is to suck the cock of every male in the US liar. Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

That statement implies that no whites live in the ghetto.

I think it's your goal to stick your head so far up Obama's ass you can brush the back of his teeth by someone spinning you by your feet.

southie, anyone...? slummerville...? suburban "projects"? section 8?

ghet·to
ˈɡedō/
noun
noun: ghetto; plural noun: ghettoes; plural noun: ghettos
  1. 1.
    a part of a city, especially a slum area, occupied by a minority group or groups.
    • historical
      the Jewish quarter in a city.
      "the Warsaw Ghetto"
    • an isolated or segregated group or area.
      "the relative security of the gay ghetto"
verb
verb: ghetto; 3rd person present: ghettoes; past tense: ghettoed; past participle: ghettoed; gerund or present participle: ghettoing
  1. 1.
    put in or restrict to an isolated or segregated area or group.

dodge ! you are making up rules for Bernie to follow that you'd never apply to trump .

Then you can show a quote by Trump along the same lines as Bernie? If you could, you would have.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

Be careful daws101. I like you. But don't push this. It's wrong. We can disagree to disagree right? Don't push this over the edge. I like it when you jump in with your perspective. Frankly glad you are back in here in the conversation.

I don't think you're capable of thinking beyond the mindset that if it happened to you a certain way, it happened to everyone that way. That's on about a 6 - 8 year old level.
making another blatantly false assumption are we?
pretentious much?

yep! true too .
your point?

asked and answered

No answer yet.
false ! translation it not the answer you want to hear but it's an answer just the same.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

Decent people should have no tolerance for liar and should come down on them with both feet.

That's why we despise Obama the liar.

You and yours despise the truth CUM bag. Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

The truth is whites live in the ghetto. Bernie said whites don't know what it's like. No distinction, just whites as part of his answer. Even the quote you put says whites.
Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

making another blatantly false assumption are we?
pretentious much?

Going by your words.

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

Hey there Cum Breath,

Here is the exact quote: Sanders: "Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

I would not expect a low IQ rightie to make the distinction but I would expect a slime like you and other righties to edit the quote. I hope your death is agonizing and long. I'd love to watch it and I shit in your lying mouth as you gasp for breath LIAR!
Oh my I guess I hit a nerve! LOL

asked and answered

No answer yet.
false ! translation it not the answer you want to hear but it's an answer just the same.

It's not an answer because you say it is.

Then you can show a quote by Trump along the same lines as Bernie? If you could, you would have.
don't need to, all that's need is to watch trump rally's and speeches. Or can't you do that for yourself.?

Would love to see the FULL context of this statement, since Sanders bases his entire campaign on lifting poor people of all colors.

(Why does the Right lie?)

(It's funny to see their lying turned on itself, as Rubio/Cruz lie about Trump to take him down. One wonders if they have policies beyond fabricated scandals)

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

Hey there Cum Breath,

Here is the exact quote: Sanders: "Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

I would not expect a low IQ rightie to make the distinction but I would expect a slime like you and other righties to edit the quote. I hope your death is agonizing and long. I'd love to watch it and I shit in your lying mouth as you gasp for breath LIAR!
Oh my I guess I hit a nerve! LOL
yeah the funny bone...

don't need to, all that's need is to watch trump rally's and speeches. Or can't you do that for yourself.?

If you make the claim, you do. I have but haven't seen what you claim. In other words, because you say it doesn't make it true. See, you learned something today.

asked and answered

No answer yet.

It's not an answer because you say it is.
it's answer because it's fact I have to say nothing to make it so,

If you make the claim, you do. I have but haven't seen what you claim. In other words, because you say it doesn't make it true. See, you learned something today.
false you have nothing you can teach me on the other hand watching you flop around rationalizing is entertaining while doing laundry.
btw I made no claim just stated fact .
you just want it to be aclaim,

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

Really?

Obviously Sanders is as dumb as TeaBagger...

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor.

MW-BE189_danger_20130616112236_MG.jpg

This is Baltimore you lying scum bag.
maxresdefault.jpg

Detroit

detroit2.jpg

d147.jpg

ghetto.jpg

Houston ghetto

baltimoreghetto.jpg

Austin ghetto

3205328782_eb142d9dbb.jpg

Miami Ghetto

Sanders is right you liar. Whites do not know what it is like living in a ghetto you ugly waste of protoplasm.

Forum List

Back