🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders says whites don't know what's it like to be poor

CNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up_yours:

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

Except they do....run along now

Stop lying slut.
Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

Poor White Trash like you live in trailer parks not ghettos.

Reported

That's right. Leave it to a methhead to cry foul when confronted with the truth.

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’ Filth like you hates the truth.

Strange that Bernie thinks he can speak for 221 million whites. Did he talk to all of them personally?

Did I say that ? Oh yeah i didn't.

What you did say is that those who disagree with you are wrong. What you've done is base the way you grew up as the only way a poor person can grow up. Rather arrogant.
Extreme false assumption.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

Be careful daws101. I like you. But don't push this. It's wrong. We can disagree to disagree right? Don't push this over the edge. I like it when you jump in with your perspective. Frankly glad you are back in here in the conversation.

Come on guys. Lets just be cool.

Decent people should have no tolerance for liar and should come down on them with both feet.

that is the typical of these Progressives calling themselves Democrats today. Class warfare at its finest, sacrificing one people for another ALL FOR VOTES. when will people in this country wake up?

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

Keep sucking corporate and bankster cock you fool.

Keep licking a black ass retard.

Fuck you you gun fondling cousin marrying trailer dwelling white trash inbred.

Is that what Barack calls you when you do it like he likes it?

People like the president call me a patriot for exposing fools, bigots, racists and liar like you.

He's been known to lie and not have a clue. Just another example.

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

Stop lying slut.

Reported

That's right. Leave it to a methhead to cry foul when confronted with the truth.

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’ Filth like you hates the truth.

Strange that Bernie thinks he can speak for 221 million whites. Did he talk to all of them personally?

it's obvious what he was trying to say regarding race, but he showed a different kind of blind spot for poverty with his answer...
:rolleyes: whites live in "ghettos" too

"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car,"
Sanders said.

Several readers asked us to take a closer look at Sanders’ comment that "when you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor."

Sanders' point was that white people haven’t had to contend with racism based on skin color. But when he moves into the subject of whites’ experience with poverty, he’s on weak ground. Sanders’ suggestion that white Americans haven’t experienced poverty is undercut by statistics calculated by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Since the 1960s, the Census Bureau has tracked the numbers and percentages of Americans by race who have an income level that puts them at the poverty line. Here’s the most recent data, for 2014:

Bernie Sanders wrong to say, 'When you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor'

Sanders was certainly wrong to suggest that whites haven’t experienced poverty. In 2014, there were actually more white Americans in poverty -- 19.7 million -- than members of any other group.
link?

there's a link in the post you were responding to. does insincerity just come natural to you?
wrong link I want the one you got your stats from.

same link, ding-a-ling

What you did say is that those who disagree with you are wrong. What you've done is base the way you grew up as the only way a poor person can grow up. Rather arrogant.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

Be careful daws101. I like you. But don't push this. It's wrong. We can disagree to disagree right? Don't push this over the edge. I like it when you jump in with your perspective. Frankly glad you are back in here in the conversation.

Decent people should have no tolerance for liar and should come down on them with both feet.

That's why we despise Obama the liar.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

You said you grew up poor and everything people have been saying about it was wrong. Are you saying the say you grew up poor was the way everyone poor grew up? If not, my statement stands as true.
hardly nothing you've said is even close to being true, you claiming that if by not answering the way or if it at all is not to your liking does not make it true.

Stop lying slut.

Reported

You call her filth?

YOU CALL HER FILTH just because she disagrees with you man?

I call her filth because she is spreading lies. Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor."

Stop lying slut.

Reported

Did Bernie talk to all 221 million white people in the U.S.?

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

That's why we despise Obama the liar.

You and yours despise the truth CUM bag. Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

Some times !
Unlike conservative sources which only get it right by accident.
You don't know how brainwashed you are, And how information deprived you are. Liberals get the shock of their lives when they see my Islamization Quiz, and suddenly come to realize that conservatives have been getting mountains of information that the liberals have had WITHHELD from them, for years.
Yawning. .
More like opening your mouth to suck another Liberal asshole.
:rofl:

Not my problem that you do such things.
since I don't it hilarious .
and it is your fault for making false accusations .
your obvious ignorance is not an excuse,

Stop lying slut.

Reported

I think your goal is to suck the cock of every male in the US liar. Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

I think your goal is to suck the cock of every male in the US liar. Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor

Jesus, enough already... we get it.

It's still stupid.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

No you don't. You do what I did. You have class. You point out the lie if you feel they are lying but then nail it. By the way I don't always have class but I preach it.

:lol:

Cripes none of us are perfect. And I live in a island world of blacks that are so different than us blacks and I still don't get your deal. I still don't understand how you can live in one of the best places on the planet be black and still bitch about where you live.

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

there is a simple solution to the I grew up poor too nonsense ,
a short series of questions that need to be answered honestly ,
I think it's not possible for some of the posters on this thread to do that.

Stop lying slut.

Reported

why would he need to trump never has .

Your words.
yep! true too .
your point?

You said you grew up poor and everything people have been saying about it was wrong. Are you saying the say you grew up poor was the way everyone poor grew up? If not, my statement stands as true.
hardly nothing you've said is even close to being true, you claiming that if by not answering the way or if it at all is not to your liking does not make it true.

I'm claiming you said you grew up poor and what people are saying about doing so was wrong. If they are wrong, it must mean that you don't think there was but one way to grow up poor. If not, tell me what you meant.

Doesn't he know voting demographics? He must be campaigning in Detroit because if you tried that shit out west where forefathers had to actually tie a colored rope to the outhouse so you didn't get lost in a blizzard at minus 40 freaking degrees they'd laugh you off the stage.
The forefathers never went out west .
Unless you consider Kentucky the west.
Everything is out West to a New Yorker.

Yep. Guess the old fart has never been in a ghetto. There's plenty of whites living there.

Forum List

Back