🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders says whites don't know what's it like to be poor

i watched the debate live and i caught that too...

the moderator asked a specific question about having a blind spot and he rambled on with that nonsense.

sanders had no idea what the was saying, which happens a lot when he's on a roll.

Doesn't he know voting demographics? He must be campaigning in Detroit because if you tried that shit out west where forefathers had to actually tie a colored rope to the outhouse so you didn't get lost in a blizzard at minus 40 freaking degrees they'd laugh you off the stage.
The forefathers never went out west .
Unless you consider Kentucky the west.

Back then Kentucky was "the West"
not in the 1840's it wasn't ,if you actually understood what tiny dancer posted you wouldn't be talking out your ass .
In reality, the "frontier" existed for much of the United States' history. From the time the first European settlers reached the North American continent, there have been individuals and groups living on the "frontier," the edge of the "wilderness" just beyond the grasp of what they considered to be "civilization." For the Pilgrims, fleeing religious persecution in England, the frontier was the Massachusetts coastline in the 1620s. For Daniel Boone, the frontier was Kentucky in the 1770s.

life_pullquote3.gif

For the residents of Skunk City, a wild boomtown later known as Chicago, the frontier was Illinois in the 1840s. For pioneer author Laura Ingalls Wilder, the frontier was South Dakota in the 1880s. The U.S. has had many frontiers with many pioneers, each existing in its own unique place, time, and circumstances. For our upcoming production THE FRONTIER HOUSE, we have chosen to send 21st-century families back to one of these very specific frontiers: the life of homesteaders in Montana Territory in the year 1883.
PBS - Frontier House: Frontier Life

In 1840, anything West of the Alleghenys was the West.

Doesn't he know voting demographics? He must be campaigning in Detroit because if you tried that shit out west where forefathers had to actually tie a colored rope to the outhouse so you didn't get lost in a blizzard at minus 40 freaking degrees they'd laugh you off the stage.

not in the 1840's it wasn't ,if you actually understood what tiny dancer posted you wouldn't be talking out your ass .
In reality, the "frontier" existed for much of the United States' history. From the time the first European settlers reached the North American continent, there have been individuals and groups living on the "frontier," the edge of the "wilderness" just beyond the grasp of what they considered to be "civilization." For the Pilgrims, fleeing religious persecution in England, the frontier was the Massachusetts coastline in the 1620s. For Daniel Boone, the frontier was Kentucky in the 1770s.

life_pullquote3.gif

For the residents of Skunk City, a wild boomtown later known as Chicago, the frontier was Illinois in the 1840s. For pioneer author Laura Ingalls Wilder, the frontier was South Dakota in the 1880s. The U.S. has had many frontiers with many pioneers, each existing in its own unique place, time, and circumstances. For our upcoming production THE FRONTIER HOUSE, we have chosen to send 21st-century families back to one of these very specific frontiers: the life of homesteaders in Montana Territory in the year 1883.

My Baba was from the Ukraine you see. I'm Boone and Rain. I know immigrants. Legal ones who thought it was a privilege to be here. NOT THEIR RIGHT.

NOT THEIR FUCKING RIGHT to walk into a country and demand all sorts of shit.

Now my Baba and Gido and my grandfather and grandmother came to this country called Canada ok my Grampa Boone fell in love with her in Newfoundland but thats a whole other story.

But don't any of you tell us jack shit that we are anti immigrant. We are only against illegals. Do it right.

And let us help you. But do it right.
need some salve for that butt hurt?

life_pullquote3.gif

In 1840, anything West of the Alleghenys was the West.
also false The Allegheny frontier, comprising the mountainous area of present-day West Virginia and bordering states, is studied here in a broad context of frontier history and national development. The region was significant in the great American westward movement, but Otis K. Rice seeks also to call attention to the impact of the frontier experience upon the later history of the Allegheny Highlands. He sees a relationship between its prolonged frontier experience and the problems of Appalachia in the twentieth century.Through an intensive study of the social, economic, and political developments in pioneer West Virginia, Rice shows that during the period 1730--1830
The Allegheny Frontier 9780813154473 | 9780813164380 RedShelf | Leading Supplier of eTextbooks | Rent or Buy eBooks

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

Hey there Cum Breath,

Here is the exact quote: Sanders: "Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

I would not expect a low IQ rightie to make the distinction but I would expect a slime like you and other righties to edit the quote. I hope your death is agonizing and long. I'd love to watch it and I shit in your lying mouth as you gasp for breath LIAR!

'When you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor'

Read the Full Text of the Seventh Democratic Debate in Flint

oh really? :rolleyes: speak for yourself, birkenstock bernie...

Here is the unedited quote you filthy lying piece of shit. Sanders: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

Poor whites don't live in ghettos. Please smoke more and continue having unprotected sex.

:rolleyes: whites live in "ghettos" too

"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car,"
Sanders said.

Several readers asked us to take a closer look at Sanders’ comment that "when you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor."

Sanders' point was that white people haven’t had to contend with racism based on skin color. But when he moves into the subject of whites’ experience with poverty, he’s on weak ground. Sanders’ suggestion that white Americans haven’t experienced poverty is undercut by statistics calculated by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Since the 1960s, the Census Bureau has tracked the numbers and percentages of Americans by race who have an income level that puts them at the poverty line. Here’s the most recent data, for 2014:

Bernie Sanders wrong to say, 'When you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor'

Sanders was certainly wrong to suggest that whites haven’t experienced poverty. In 2014, there were actually more white Americans in poverty -- 19.7 million -- than members of any other group.

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

Hey there Cum Breath,

Here is the exact quote: Sanders: "Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

I would not expect a low IQ rightie to make the distinction but I would expect a slime like you and other righties to edit the quote. I hope your death is agonizing and long. I'd love to watch it and I shit in your lying mouth as you gasp for breath LIAR!
finally the facts....trailer parks are one step up from ghettos ...

"When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car,"
Sanders said.

Several readers asked us to take a closer look at Sanders’ comment that "when you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor."

Sanders' point was that white people haven’t had to contend with racism based on skin color. But when he moves into the subject of whites’ experience with poverty, he’s on weak ground. Sanders’ suggestion that white Americans haven’t experienced poverty is undercut by statistics calculated by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Since the 1960s, the Census Bureau has tracked the numbers and percentages of Americans by race who have an income level that puts them at the poverty line. Here’s the most recent data, for 2014:

Bernie Sanders wrong to say, 'When you're white ... you don't know what it's like to be poor'

Sanders was certainly wrong to suggest that whites haven’t experienced poverty. In 2014, there were actually more white Americans in poverty -- 19.7 million -- than members of any other group.
link?

it's obvious what he was trying to say regarding race, but he showed a different kind of blind spot for poverty with his answer...

Sanders said.

link?

there's a link in the post you were responding to. does insincerity just come natural to you?

Everything is out West to a New Yorker.

Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

You gotta love it....
Libs talk out of both sides of their face.

When those on the right say they want to get people off welfare and have jobs
the left responds that more whites suck up welfare and food stamps.
Now one of the Dem hopefuls says there aren't any poor whites.....

WTF?

Hey Sperm Drinker
Here is the unedited quote: Whites ‘Don’t Know What It’s Like to Be Living in a Ghetto and to Be Poor’

Some times !
Unlike conservative sources which only get it right by accident.
You don't know how brainwashed you are, And how information deprived you are. Liberals get the shock of their lives when they see my Islamization Quiz, and suddenly come to realize that conservatives have been getting mountains of information that the liberals have had WITHHELD from them, for years.
Yawning. .
More like opening your mouth to suck another Liberal asshole.

Forum List

Back