🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders says whites don't know what's it like to be poor

At that time, yes, Kentucky was the west, as was Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois.
Not the west TD was yammering about .
But you just had to say something.

I do enjoy making you look like a fool, but at the time of the forefathers, the explored west was what I named.

In fact, many parts of NY and Pa were considered the 'west'.
It's you who's looking foolish defending trivia.
The story TD is taking about is from the 1840's long after any of the states you mentioned were considered the west.

Right.

Because areas like Boonesborough and the surrounding farms had indoor facilities in the mid 1700s, and the winters were always so mild.

The same for most of Ohio, Illinois, West Pennsyvania, northern NY.

Read some books, little boy
Have read all the books .
I have hemorrhoids older than you.

You got them from your head up your ass.

What folks may not realize is that the whining douchebags on the MSM and diplomats from ZOGs around the world are silent on the actual racism exhibited by Sanders and Clinton.
Absolutely. Like their support for the # 1 "institutional racism" that Blustering Bernie yammers about, + all the racists who they support, and who endorse them (ex. Beyonce', Jamie Foxx, Chris Rock, Snoop Dog, Kanye West, to name just a few. And also racist and malicious organizations they support and who endorse them >> NAACP, New Black Panthers, Black Lives Matter, La Raza ("the race"), LULAC, MALDEF, MECHA (also a terrorist org), CAIR, ISNA, MSA, et al Muslim Brotherhood bigot orgs, ,Planned Parenthood, NOW, etc etc..

That term is nothing more than Bernie's attempt at getting the black vote by telling them that the reason so many are in bad situations is because of white people.
Yep.......tell blacks the truth and they call you a racist.

Again you'd be absolutely wrong.

Then why are you making such stupid assumptions about poverty?
Because I grew up poor .
Everything thing you assholes have said about it is wrong.

YOU think you're the only one?

My, what a BIG EGO you have, grandma.
Did I say that ? Oh yeah i didn't.

Again you'd be absolutely wrong.

Because I grew up poor .

Because I grew up poor .

YOU implied you had personal information others didn't.

So YES, you DID say that.

and as usual, you're wrong
false I implied nothing.
You'd do a lot better if you stopped assuming facts not in evidence.

Because I grew up poor .

Because I grew up poor .

Because I grew up poor .

false I implied nothing.
:bsflag:

Because I grew up poor .

Because I grew up poor .

Because I grew up poor .

false I implied nothing.
Chicken shit.

:dig:

Because I grew up poor .

false I implied nothing.
Chicken shit.

Way to rationalize, poor whites had a choice.
Their debt was of their own making.
Disease? Bitch please.
Medicine was at best primative even for the rich.
Keep grasping at those straws.
Of their own making ? Poor whites didn't create or support Affirmative Action that discriminates against poor whites, keeping them out of jobs and job promotions. And denying them college admissions, college financial aid, and business loans, while giving all these things to blacks. No, it was blacks and rich, liberal whites who do that.

Way to rationalize, poor whites had a choice.
Their debt was of their own making.
Disease? Bitch please.
Medicine was at best primative even for the rich.
Keep grasping at those straws.
Of their own making ? Poor whites didn't create or support Affirmative Action that discriminates against poor whites, keeping them out of jobs and job promotions. And denying them college admissions, college financial aid, and business loans, while giving all these things to blacks. No, it was blacks and rich, liberal whites who do that.
Yes dear. ...

More proof that Liberals, especially Bernie, are friggin' idiots!

:rolleyes:

Doesn't he know voting demographics? He must be campaigning in Detroit because if you tried that shit out west where forefathers had to actually tie a colored rope to the outhouse so you didn't get lost in a blizzard at minus 40 freaking degrees they'd laugh you off the stage.
The forefathers never went out west .
Unless you consider Kentucky the west.

Back then Kentucky was "the West"

Doesn't he know voting demographics? He must be campaigning in Detroit because if you tried that shit out west where forefathers had to actually tie a colored rope to the outhouse so you didn't get lost in a blizzard at minus 40 freaking degrees they'd laugh you off the stage.

not in the 1840's it wasn't ,if you actually understood what tiny dancer posted you wouldn't be talking out your ass .
In reality, the "frontier" existed for much of the United States' history. From the time the first European settlers reached the North American continent, there have been individuals and groups living on the "frontier," the edge of the "wilderness" just beyond the grasp of what they considered to be "civilization." For the Pilgrims, fleeing religious persecution in England, the frontier was the Massachusetts coastline in the 1620s. For Daniel Boone, the frontier was Kentucky in the 1770s.

life_pullquote3.gif

For the residents of Skunk City, a wild boomtown later known as Chicago, the frontier was Illinois in the 1840s. For pioneer author Laura Ingalls Wilder, the frontier was South Dakota in the 1880s. The U.S. has had many frontiers with many pioneers, each existing in its own unique place, time, and circumstances. For our upcoming production THE FRONTIER HOUSE, we have chosen to send 21st-century families back to one of these very specific frontiers: the life of homesteaders in Montana Territory in the year 1883.
PBS - Frontier House: Frontier Life

not in the 1840's it wasn't ,if you actually understood what tiny dancer posted you wouldn't be talking out your ass .
In reality, the "frontier" existed for much of the United States' history. From the time the first European settlers reached the North American continent, there have been individuals and groups living on the "frontier," the edge of the "wilderness" just beyond the grasp of what they considered to be "civilization." For the Pilgrims, fleeing religious persecution in England, the frontier was the Massachusetts coastline in the 1620s. For Daniel Boone, the frontier was Kentucky in the 1770s.

life_pullquote3.gif

For the residents of Skunk City, a wild boomtown later known as Chicago, the frontier was Illinois in the 1840s. For pioneer author Laura Ingalls Wilder, the frontier was South Dakota in the 1880s. The U.S. has had many frontiers with many pioneers, each existing in its own unique place, time, and circumstances. For our upcoming production THE FRONTIER HOUSE, we have chosen to send 21st-century families back to one of these very specific frontiers: the life of homesteaders in Montana Territory in the year 1883.
PBS - Frontier House: Frontier Life

My Baba was from the Ukraine you see. I'm Boone and Rain. I know immigrants. Legal ones who thought it was a privilege to be here. NOT THEIR RIGHT.

NOT THEIR FUCKING RIGHT to walk into a country and demand all sorts of shit.

Now my Baba and Gido and my grandfather and grandmother came to this country called Canada ok my Grampa Boone fell in love with her in Newfoundland but thats a whole other story.

But don't any of you tell us jack shit that we are anti immigrant. We are only against illegals. Do it right.

And let us help you. But do it right.

Forum List

Back