🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders says whites don't know what's it like to be poor

You gotta love it....
Libs talk out of both sides of their face.

When those on the right say they want to get people off welfare and have jobs
the left responds that more whites suck up welfare and food stamps.
Now one of the Dem hopefuls says there aren't any poor whites.....

WTF?

Bernie must think all whites on welfare aren't poor.

We're constantly told that programs for the poor are to keep blacks on the Democrat plantation.

It is just that nothing else explains why they would stay.

He's probably just desperately trying to get some minority votes from Hillary. Pandering.

I have more respect for him than that, though. Disappointing.
Well, most people didn't know, much less see yesterday's debate, but he looked like he grew a pair, and finally stood up to that screaming Hildabeast. Most of what both of them said was catagorically false, but at least he never gave any speeches in front of Goldman Sachs.

You gotta love it....

WTF?

We're constantly told that programs for the poor are to keep blacks on the Democrat plantation.
Correct.

Generational welfare. Perpetual poverty.

In saying that Democrats keep blacks on the planation doesn't mean, like NYcarbineer implies, that whites don't stay on the same plantation for the same reason.

You gotta love it....

WTF?

For crying out loud Carb how have you missed the monthly red states are poor white states threads by rdean?

Both claims are idiotic but idiocy on a message board is truly bipartisan.

You gotta love it....

WTF?

Correct.

In saying that Democrats keep blacks on the planation doesn't mean, like NYcarbineer implies, that whites don't stay on the same plantation for the same reason.

So you want to argue that the use of the word 'plantation' is race neutral? Fucking hell.

Doesn't he know voting demographics? He must be campaigning in Detroit because if you tried that shit out west where forefathers had to actually tie a colored rope to the outhouse so you didn't get lost in a blizzard at minus 40 freaking degrees they'd laugh you off the stage.
The forefathers never went out west .
Unless you consider Kentucky the west.

At that time, yes, Kentucky was the west, as was Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois.

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

I spent one week in 1996 and 1997, each, doing volunteer work with Appalachian Service Project in Chavais, KY.

I saw poverty the likes of which this life long freeloader career politician rich Jewish Democrat should experience for at least one week, before he should open his trap for nonsense he keeps on spewing.

He should join volunteers like I did and do it. Mind you, if he did, he would be lonely because he would be hard pressed to find a fellow liberal among his fellow volunteers.

They are generous with other people's money, spreading lies and innuendos and exhibit singular unwillingness to DO anything to help the poor, which would make their hands as dirty as their hearts.

Doesn't he know voting demographics? He must be campaigning in Detroit because if you tried that shit out west where forefathers had to actually tie a colored rope to the outhouse so you didn't get lost in a blizzard at minus 40 freaking degrees they'd laugh you off the stage.

Not the west TD was yammering about .
But you just had to say something.

What folks may not realize is that the whining douchebags on the MSM and diplomats from ZOGs around the world are silent on the actual racism exhibited by Sanders and Clinton.

You gotta love it....

WTF?

Correct.

So you want to argue that the use of the word 'plantation' is race neutral? Fucking hell.

Since poor whites, during the days of slavery, had to farm the least desirable pieces of land owned by the plantation owners, had no way to get out of it, were indebted to the planter class, etc., yes. That you don't is more proof you don't know history. I bet you think every white person in the South owned slaves.

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Ah the racism from the left is shining once again. I have grown up poor I have lived in the ghetto I have gone hungry etc. I think Sanders needs to visit Appalachia.

I spent one week in 1996 and 1997, each, doing volunteer work with Appalachian Service Project in Chavais, KY.

I saw poverty the likes of which this life long freeloader career politician rich Jewish Democrat should experience for at least one week, before he should open his trap for nonsense he keeps on spewing.

He should join volunteers like I did and do it. Mind you, if he did, he would be lonely because he would be hard pressed to find a fellow liberal among his fellow volunteers.

They are generous with other people's money, spreading lies and innuendos and exhibit singular unwillingness to DO anything to help the poor, which would make their hands as dirty as their hearts.
Volunteer work?
More proof sanders is right.

I do enjoy making you look like a fool, but at the time of the forefathers, the explored west was what I named.

In fact, many parts of NY and Pa were considered the 'west'.

Correct.

Since poor whites, during the days of slavery, had to farm the least desirable pieces of land owned by the plantation owners, had no way to get out of it, were indebted to the planter class, etc., yes. That you don't is more proof you don't know history. I bet you think every white person in the South owned slaves.
Your point ?
There is a gigantic difference between being free and poor and slavery.
Not everyone in the south owned slaves but those who didn't benefited from it anyway.
Trying to whitewash history are we?

Volunteer work?
More proof sanders is right.

Looks like you hold equal disdain for volunteer work as you do for publications whose reporting you disagree with.
Others on this forum called you idiot.
They are right.

Correct.

Your point ?
There is a gigantic difference between being free and poor and slavery.
Not everyone in the south owned slaves but those who didn't benefited from it anyway.
Trying to whitewash history are we?

There is no difference when the result of you staying there not having a choice to go elsewhere doesn't exist. I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Tell me how poor whites who, because of debt, were put in prison benefited from slavery. Tell me how poor whites who suffered from diseases benefited from slavery.

Sounds to me as if you are trying to blackwash history.

The disgraceful and false narrative of Democrats in this election season is that all "white" people are rich, and they are doing everything they can to "hold back" people of color. So if you are a woman or a "minority" and your life is wretched, it's all because of "white" racism, sexism, [blank]ism, and your only possible redemption can come by the election of Democrats universally.

Reality need not apply.

I do enjoy making you look like a fool, but at the time of the forefathers, the explored west was what I named.

In fact, many parts of NY and Pa were considered the 'west'.
It's you who's looking foolish defending trivia.
The story TD is taking about is from the 1840's long after any of the states you mentioned were considered the west.

Really? then either you lying about your mom's masters degree or you are bullshitting about the rest.
You can have a masters degree and be unemployed, or severely underemployed. Many people with masters degrees fall into both categories. And you can especially be in these categories if you are white, and therefore victimized by AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Forum List

Back