Sanders Surges, Clinton Sags in U.S. Favorability

Nope, what they have is a wish for a candidate who is not afraid to speak the truth and address the real problems the country is facing. Trump may not win, but he is forcing both parties to enter the debate and talk about the real problems, immigration, debt, jobs, foreign relations, the welfare state, crime, et al.

Basically, Trump is appealing to your basic hatreds of anything that is not "white."

Its really vey kind and altruistic for you right wingers to be so concerned about who the Dems. will pick as their candidate, and although I am NO fan of Hillary, her nomination is inevitable.
Further, if you think that any of the GOP clown/candidates now beating up on each other will beat her in Nov. 2016, you're showing that ignorance for which you're so famous for.

What's the requirement now to run for president on the democrat ticket? Apparently Old, white and rich.

Sanders Surges Clinton Sags in U.S. Favorability

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' favorable rating among Americans has doubled since Gallup's initial reading in March, rising to 24% from 12% as he has become better known. Hillary Clinton's rating has slipped to 43% from 48% in April. At the same time, Clinton's unfavorable rating increased to 46%, tilting her image negative and producing her worst net favorable score since December 2007.
gkvzmimch0ucdpf9mbe3rw.png

Careful there, many of us conservatives are supporting Trump. He's old, white and rich. But he has more moral fiber than Killary.

Conservatives supporting Trump have a death wish, in my opinion.

Nope, what they have is a wish for a candidate who is not afraid to speak the truth and address the real problems the country is facing. Trump may not win, but he is forcing both parties to enter the debate and talk about the real problems, immigration, debt, jobs, foreign relations, the welfare state, crime, et al.

Tell me, prior to him running once again, can you name one thing Trump has done for anyone other then his own promotion? I am not saying he doesn't make the race interesting, I just think him too rich and too old.
Trump is amusing and if it came down to Trump or Hillary. I'd vote for Trump, but right now my vote goes to Carson.

What's the requirement now to run for president on the democrat ticket? Apparently Old, white and rich.

Just like the GOP...

Its really vey kind and altruistic for you right wingers to be so concerned about who the Dems. will pick as their candidate, and although I am NO fan of Hillary, her nomination is inevitable.
Further, if you think that any of the GOP clown/candidates now beating up on each other will beat her in Nov. 2016, you're showing that ignorance for which you're so famous for.

Sanders Surges Clinton Sags in U.S. Favorability

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' favorable rating among Americans has doubled since Gallup's initial reading in March, rising to 24% from 12% as he has become better known. Hillary Clinton's rating has slipped to 43% from 48% in April. At the same time, Clinton's unfavorable rating increased to 46%, tilting her image negative and producing her worst net favorable score since December 2007.
gkvzmimch0ucdpf9mbe3rw.png

Careful there, many of us conservatives are supporting Trump. He's old, white and rich. But he has more moral fiber than Killary.

Conservatives supporting Trump have a death wish, in my opinion.

Tell me, prior to him running once again, can you name one thing Trump has done for anyone other then his own promotion? I am not saying he doesn't make the race interesting, I just think him too rich and too old.

Who would you support right now?

Basically, Trump is appealing to your basic hatreds of anything that is not "white."
That sounds like supporters of Hillary, you know Bill thought Obama should be serving him tea instead of running for president. Just think you support that.

Thats an idiotic statement, issued by an idiot.

Trump has not made a single racist statement.

and for your further education: hispanic is NOT a race, neither is Mexican.

Oh how incorrect you continue to be. I could care less whom the democrats nominate, I won't vote for a democrat no matter who they may be.

Mrs. Clinton may indeed win, I no more know they you do, but I do know she is too old, too establishment and brain damaged. But being a woman married to Bill might be all that is needed, which is really sad and a testimony to the state of the democrat party.

agree, if she is the best they have then obama has truly destroyed the dem party, and it could not happen to a more deserving group.

I have never been an Obama fan, mostly because he is a democrat. But I will say at least he ran on ideas and was good at giving speeches. So far I see none of that from Mrs. Clinton. If I were her I would cut my losses and in every speech mention "my husband Bill Clinton" as many times as possible. Then she could trade grandma cookie recipes with the women and that should insure here election. An appearance on Ellen wouldn't hurt. You know all the important stuff;

Watching Obama in the run up to the election I could see that he was probably going to win.
Watching Hillary I can't understand what anyone could possibly see in her to vote for her.
Other then wanting to be a part of history in electing the first woman....

Really is that what the the Libs and Independents want to base their vote on...

Oh how incorrect you continue to be. I could care less whom the democrats nominate, I won't vote for a democrat no matter who they may be.

Mrs. Clinton may indeed win, I no more know they you do, but I do know she is too old, too establishment and brain damaged. But being a woman married to Bill might be all that is needed, which is really sad and a testimony to the state of the democrat party.

agree, if she is the best they have then obama has truly destroyed the dem party, and it could not happen to a more deserving group.

I have never been an Obama fan, mostly because he is a democrat. But I will say at least he ran on ideas and was good at giving speeches. So far I see none of that from Mrs. Clinton. If I were her I would cut my losses and in every speech mention "my husband Bill Clinton" as many times as possible. Then she could trade grandma cookie recipes with the women and that should insure here election. An appearance on Ellen wouldn't hurt. You know all the important stuff;

Watching Obama in the run up to the election I could see that he was probably going to win.
Watching Hillary I can't understand what anyone could possibly see in her to vote for her.

its all they have, so the answer to your question is yes.

So far I see none of that from Mrs. Clinton. If I were her I would cut my losses and in every speech mention "my husband Bill Clinton" as many times as possible. Then she could trade grandma cookie recipes with the women and that should insure here election. An appearance on Ellen wouldn't hurt. You know all the important stuff;

Foolish assessment....Although I am NO fan of her, Hillary has NO reason to give speeches since she has no viable competition from her party (and I do admire Sanders)......Her strategy is to let the right wing clowns fight it out and allow the major flaws of whoever is left standing in the GOP to emerge....and THEN pounce on those.

It's all they have! Hey I'm black vote for me, I'm a commie too but never mind that this is history.

The very same thing could play out with Killary, but I really doubt it will go the same way. This country doesn't want 4 more years of what we have now.

No, not really....but, fuck, look at the alternatives that the GOP offers and you'd have your answer (that is, if you're honest to yourself.)

So far I see none of that from Mrs. Clinton. If I were her I would cut my losses and in every speech mention "my husband Bill Clinton" as many times as possible. Then she could trade grandma cookie recipes with the women and that should insure here election. An appearance on Ellen wouldn't hurt. You know all the important stuff;

Foolish assessment....Although I am NO fan of her, Hillary has NO reason to give speeches since she has no viable competition from her party (and I do admire Sanders)......Her strategy is to let the right wing clowns fight it out and allow the major flaws of whoever is left standing in the GOP to emerge....and THEN pounce on those.

nice try, but her strategy is to keep as quiet as possible and avoid anwering any real questions because she has no valid answers to any real questions.

her problem is that the other dems will destroy her in dem debates and the GOP candidate, whoever it is, will complete her demise in the general debates.

She is a very flawed candidate and its very funny to watch you dems struggle trying to cover for her.

Sure, keep believing, as Trump states, "Mexicans love me.",,,NOTHING would please me more than you dolts nominating Trump.

Until Uncle Joe throws in his hat! He'll be getting all the $$$$$ Billary is losing and, even though she has a huge campaign fund, she'll wilt under the pressure and show her true crone colors.

15557454-smiling-witch-illustration-for-halloween.jpg

No, not really....but, fuck, look at the alternatives that the GOP offers and you'd have your answer (that is, if you're honest to yourself.)

every one of the GOP candidates would be a better president than the hildebeast. The GOP has a stable full of winners and the dems have one old broken down corrupt mare.

Sure, keep believing, as Trump states, "Mexicans love me.",,,NOTHING would please me more than you dolts nominating Trump.

Mexicans who are here legally do love him. Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal"?

She is a very flawed candidate and its very funny to watch you dems struggle trying to cover for her.

Can't seem to get through your thick skull that most of us on the left DO NOT LIKE HILLARY....she is too much like a republican....However, regarding her almost inevitable presidency, you can lie to yourself, I choose not to do so.

Until Uncle Joe throws in his hat! He'll be getting all the $$$$$ Billary is losing and, even though she has a huge campaign fund, she'll wilt under the pressure and show her true crone colors.

15557454-smiling-witch-illustration-for-halloween.jpg
Thats funny, even plugs would kick her ass in a debate.

Can't seem to get through your thick skull that most of us on the left DO NOT LIKE HILLARY....she is too much like a republican....However, regarding her almost inevitable presidency, you can lie to yourself, I choose not to do so.

So what you are saying is that you are incapable of thinking for yourself and will vote for someone you don't like or want as president simply because she has a D behind her name?

Damn, man, if you don't like her, campaign against her, support Webb. He is a good democrat candidate.

Forum List

Back