Sandra Fluke: Military should accept transexual recruits

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
blackfluke02.gif

2/22/13
Charles C. Johnson

In a revealing presentation at Claremont McKenna College, birth-control activist Sandra Fluke said the U.S. military should accept transsexual recruits. The demise of the Pentagon’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” program, she said, should be only a first step toward a more inclusive American fighting force.

Referring to what she called “the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning” community, Fluke said lawmakers didn’t go far enough in ending the military’s official but often unenforced ban on homosexuals.

“We still don’t let trans-folk join the military,” Fluke said February 13. “That needs to change.”

The liberal activist also praised efforts to force universities to make gender reassignment surgery a required part of college health plans. (RELATED: In 2011, Fluke argued for sex-change-operation insurance mandate)

Read more: Sandra Fluke: Military should accept transexual recruits | The Daily Caller

Ah, the Obamacare spokeslut. Who did she blow for that position?

I don't think what the military needs are people in the middle of hormone replacement therapy. Homosexuality I have no issue with. But people who are messing with their physical and hormonal functions may not be able to help the military.

And I especially don't want to imagine the costs that come with allowing transgendered surgeries on taxpayer dollars.

I don't think what the military needs are people in the middle of hormone replacement therapy. Homosexuality I have no issue with. But people who are messing with their physical and hormonal functions may not be able to help the military.

And I especially don't want to imagine the costs that come with allowing transgendered surgeries on taxpayer dollars.

Why do you presume that any state would pay for surgery? Most pre-surgical transgendered people work, many in lucrative positions. Their health insurance through work would pay - that is private and not public financing.

Regards from Rosie

Why do you presume that any state would pay for surgery? Most pre-surgical transgendered people work, many in lucrative positions. Their health insurance through work would pay - that is private and not public financing.

Regards from Rosie

I have little doubt that with allowing transgenders, asking for the military to pay for transgender surgery would follow.

Regards from Rosie

california pays for transgender surgery - Google Search

Regards from Rosie

I have little doubt that with allowing transgenders, asking for the military to pay for transgender surgery would follow.

What good surgical practice for military docs! Perhaps they won't be training quite so much watching civilian surgeons handling knife fights and gunshot wounds. They will get real hands on experience.

The military docs get the same rate of pay no matter what...so that's a math fail concerning increase.

More recruits having bad teeth doesn't cost more tax revenue because military dentists are salaried as are docs.

Regards from Rosie

blackfluke02.gif

2/22/13
Charles C. Johnson

In a revealing presentation at Claremont McKenna College, birth-control activist Sandra Fluke said the U.S. military should accept transsexual recruits. The demise of the Pentagon’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” program, she said, should be only a first step toward a more inclusive American fighting force.

Referring to what she called “the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning” community, Fluke said lawmakers didn’t go far enough in ending the military’s official but often unenforced ban on homosexuals.

“We still don’t let trans-folk join the military,” Fluke said February 13. “That needs to change.”

The liberal activist also praised efforts to force universities to make gender reassignment surgery a required part of college health plans. (RELATED: In 2011, Fluke argued for sex-change-operation insurance mandate)

Read more: Sandra Fluke: Military should accept transexual recruits | The Daily Caller
Why?......Is she thinking of joining?

Good for her!:clap2:

true,

send them and the gays to the front line

Really? There have been gays in the front line. Possibly some transgender's too. Do they deserve less respect?

or

be careful what you ask for

PS

with the way the left has been squawking you would think gays were always prohibited from being in the military

I have a profound respect for anyone who chooses to serve in the military. And I'm as liberal as it gets. Whatever your background if you have the courage to serve for my country then you deserve my utmost respect.

blackfluke02.gif

2/22/13
Charles C. Johnson

Does anyone really care what the liberal "birther" has to say?

I'm thinking that when we are at war, we should really consider this. Shoot, send them in first! The LGBT Brigade! From the halls of Montezuuuuma...

When has the military actually said that they don't accept 'transgender' people.

Oh, I see. Its no that they should accept them but that they should make concessions to the lifestyle that they choose when they join.

Tough. The military is no the place for your social acceptance bullshit experiments. Period. If they want to join they just have to accept the rules.

Forum List

Back