Sandra fluke tweets for tranny rights

Sandra Fluke retweet: Transgender students deserve equal access to everything, including sports | Twitchy

Can someone explain to me how being able to be considered both male or female is equality?

You can get tattoos that simulate exotic beasts but your DNA is still human. You can get a doctor to amputate body parts so you have to squat to piss but your DNA still says you are male. A babe can take steroids and bulk up but she is still female. What's the problem?

Last edited:
Sandra Fluke retweet: Transgender students deserve equal access to everything, including sports | Twitchy

Can someone explain to me how being able to be considered both male or female is equality?

No, you wouldn’t understand.

Just as you don’t understand the fact that the Constitution was designed to protect citizens from the ignorance and hate you exhibit.

The only ignorant ones are the ones who think someone with a penis, someone with male DNA, can be female simply because they feel they are. The only insane ones are the ones who would force that delusion onto others.

Well, a broken clock is right twice a day, I suppose.

Sandra Fluke on the other hand, has a job and an education, and she wants people to pay for her abortifacients. I have nothing wrong with the message, just the messenger.

Sandra Fluke on the other hand, has a job and an education, and she wants people to pay for her abortifacients. I have nothing wrong with the message, just the messenger.

I think you are a bit confused.

Sandra Fluke paid Georgetown University a total of $30,000 a year to attend their law school. part of that agreement was that the University would cover her medical expenses, because she was paying for medical coverage.

Which Georgetown's insurance carrier had no problem with. Proper family planning is less expensive than the alternatives.

Unfortunately, the Invisible Sky Pixie the people who run Georgetown worship apparently doesn't think women should control their own bodies. So they deny contraception, even to women who have valid medical, non-sexual needs for the pill, such as treating ovarian cyst.

Which is what Ms. Fluke was talking to Congress about, when Congress decided that a bunch of men would get together to talk about women's health care.

Now, I understand your confusion. You listened to Rush Limbaugh destroying his career calling her a bunch of vile names until his corporate masters made him stop.

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

Or we just force the university to follow the law.

Frankly, I get tired of people trying to impose their religious stupidity on the rest of us.

They have a business. If they say, "Hey, come to our university, we will cover your health coverage!" then they damn well better cover your health coverage.

Fact was, the Catholic Bishops were all for ObamaCare when they thought it would prevent all those deadbeats from running up expenses in their ER's they never got comped for.

Then they read the fine print. Oooopsy.

The problem here is the Church is a business, but doesn't want to be treated like a business.

Fine Islam isn't a business I doubt you'd argue. So if we ever get an Islamic university I cannot wait until you demand that they accomodate bacon eaters and force them to pay for birth control. Yo uwouldn't. You would go INSANE if anyone even proposed doing so.

Fine Islam isn't a business I doubt you'd argue. So if we ever get an Islamic university I cannot wait until you demand that they accomodate bacon eaters and force them to pay for birth control. Yo uwouldn't. You would go INSANE if anyone even proposed doing so.

Why is your "go to" answer to say, "But you aren't hating on the Muslims sufficiently".

Frankly, you clowns were the ones who tried to keep Mulsims from opening a Mosque on their own property in NYC because it was within two miles of the former WTC.

There's a Tranny Muslim hiding under your bed right now.

Or we just force the university to follow the law.

Frankly, I get tired of people trying to impose their religious stupidity on the rest of us.

They have a business. If they say, "Hey, come to our university, we will cover your health coverage!" then they damn well better cover your health coverage.

Fact was, the Catholic Bishops were all for ObamaCare when they thought it would prevent all those deadbeats from running up expenses in their ER's they never got comped for.

Then they read the fine print. Oooopsy.

The problem here is the Church is a business, but doesn't want to be treated like a business.
The Nazis dissed the church so they could have the liberty to kill homosexuals, people with birth defects, euthanize old people, etc. etc. They, too, pushed to minimize the church's do-gooding. Let's don't go there, Joe. It's no-win propaganda. If you poison the well against churches, have you considered the consequences? I've opened 4 threads this morning where you are beating the drum about doing in churches. That's beating up the First Amendment in the way that taking people's guns away from them beats up the Second Amendment.

Our fathers and mothers of Revolutionary War days passed those 10 Amendments to prevent Europe from beating up the people of the United States. It's real inconvenient for one-worlders to leave the Amendments alone. Do try, won't you.

weird

sports? Would male looking play with/against other males or women and would female looking play with/against men or women?

Where would they change?

this is a little whack, men are naturally stronger and faster giving a tranny the winning edge.

I think you are a bit confused.

Sandra Fluke paid Georgetown University a total of $30,000 a year to attend their law school. part of that agreement was that the University would cover her medical expenses, because she was paying for medical coverage.

Which Georgetown's insurance carrier had no problem with. Proper family planning is less expensive than the alternatives.

Unfortunately, the Invisible Sky Pixie the people who run Georgetown worship apparently doesn't think women should control their own bodies. So they deny contraception, even to women who have valid medical, non-sexual needs for the pill, such as treating ovarian cyst.

Which is what Ms. Fluke was talking to Congress about, when Congress decided that a bunch of men would get together to talk about women's health care.

Now, I understand your confusion. You listened to Rush Limbaugh destroying his career calling her a bunch of vile names until his corporate masters made him stop.

I think you missed her speech. You did hear the part about her wanting the taxpayers to pay for her girl stuff, did you not? If not, why was she speaking before a congressional delegation? And who is this Rush Limbaugh you speak of? Isn't he similar to Mike Malloy?

No, I didn't listen to Rush Limbaugh, I used common sense. PAY FOR YOUR OWN DAMNED ABORTIONS AND CONTRACEPTIVES! If that is too much for me to ask, then by all means save yourself a few hundred bucks and keep your legs closed. Practice some effing self restraint.

It isn't misogyny, it's reality. It's people like you Joe, that cry for the government to stay out of your bedroom, but beg for it to come barging in when you can't afford to pay for your mistakes. So childish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back