Sandra fluke tweets for tranny rights

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

What, and miss the opportunity to force her personal form of tolerance on people she doesn't agree with?

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

Or we just force the university to follow the law.

Frankly, I get tired of people trying to impose their religious stupidity on the rest of us.

They have a business. If they say, "Hey, come to our university, we will cover your health coverage!" then they damn well better cover your health coverage.

Fact was, the Catholic Bishops were all for ObamaCare when they thought it would prevent all those deadbeats from running up expenses in their ER's they never got comped for.

Then they read the fine print. Oooopsy.

The problem here is the Church is a business, but doesn't want to be treated like a business.

The law is just as flawed as that "sky pixie" you so love to refer to. It's obvious you worship government as many other people worship their version of god.

weird

sports? Would male looking play with/against other males or women and would female looking play with/against men or women?

Where would they change?

this is a little whack, men are naturally stronger and faster giving a tranny the winning edge.

When a guy cannot compete and win against other men, many often resort to beating women. Now these bullies are seeking legitimate venues to beat on women without being booked for assault.

[

The law is just as flawed as that "sky pixie" you so love to refer to. It's obvious you worship government as many other people worship their version of god.

Actually, I have very little direct interaction with government... and I prefer it that way.

But I do want the law to sensibly protect me from abuses from my employers, and businesses I work with.

Well, a broken clock is right twice a day, I suppose.

Sandra Fluke on the other hand, has a job and an education, and she wants people to pay for her abortifacients. I have nothing wrong with the message, just the messenger.

I think you are a bit confused.

Sandra Fluke paid Georgetown University a total of $30,000 a year to attend their law school. part of that agreement was that the University would cover her medical expenses, because she was paying for medical coverage.

Which Georgetown's insurance carrier had no problem with. Proper family planning is less expensive than the alternatives.

Unfortunately, the Invisible Sky Pixie the people who run Georgetown worship apparently doesn't think women should control their own bodies. So they deny contraception, even to women who have valid medical, non-sexual needs for the pill, such as treating ovarian cyst.

Which is what Ms. Fluke was talking to Congress about, when Congress decided that a bunch of men would get together to talk about women's health care.

Now, I understand your confusion. You listened to Rush Limbaugh destroying his career calling her a bunch of vile names until his corporate masters made him stop.

Once again, moron, women can control their own bodies without benefit of chemical augmentation. It's called saying "No" when they get the urge to fuck anything with a third leg. Oh, yeah, there are plenty of other ways to treat ovarian cysts, that's just another red herring argument so licentious sluts don't have to give up cock.

Guy, just because you are too ugly to get laid, don't take it out on everyone else.

The First Amendment ensures our freedom OF religion, not your freedom FROM religion.
It's purpose was to restrain government from demanding everyone be Methodist or Congregationalist or Baptist or Catholic or Presbyterian or Jewish or atheist.
It does not give any one group or the government on their behalf, the right to enforce any dogma or prohibitions.
If my religion tells me it is a sin to provide birth control, neither you or the government have the right to demand I do.
By the same token, if your religion or lack of one, tells you that it is ethical and proper to provide coverage for birth control, abortion and sex change surgery, neither I or the government have the right to prohibit you from doing so.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

A university choosing not to provide insurance coverage for something it deems is against the rules of its God, in no way establishes a State religion or forces you to be Catholic.
BUT, forcing them to provide such coverage, does prohibit the free exercise of their religious beliefs.

Something tells me fluke takes a strap on to her 'boyfriend'. I can't imagine what mangina liberal sissy would want to be involved with her

Something tells me fluke takes a strap on to her 'boyfriend'. I can't imagine what mangina liberal sissy would want to be involved with her

Of course you can't.

sandra-fluke-lg-500.jpg

A woman who is intelligent enough to get into law school, willing to stand up to a bully that makes politicians pee their pants, and she's actually very attractive...

Hey, Steve, I'm starting to figure out how you got fooled by that Tranny in the bar... you're eyesight apparently isn't very good!

The First Amendment ensures our freedom OF religion, not your freedom FROM religion.
It's purpose was to restrain government from demanding everyone be Methodist or Congregationalist or Baptist or Catholic or Presbyterian or Jewish or atheist.
It does not give any one group or the government on their behalf, the right to enforce any dogma or prohibitions.
If my religion tells me it is a sin to provide birth control, neither you or the government have the right to demand I do.
By the same token, if your religion or lack of one, tells you that it is ethical and proper to provide coverage for birth control, abortion and sex change surgery, neither I or the government have the right to prohibit you from doing so.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

A university choosing not to provide insurance coverage for something it deems is against the rules of its God, in no way establishes a State religion or forces you to be Catholic.
BUT, forcing them to provide such coverage, does prohibit the free exercise of their religious beliefs.

Nice try, but not really.

The law says employers have to provide reproductive coverage. Period.

Of course you can't.

sandra-fluke-lg-500.jpg

A woman who is intelligent enough to get into law school, willing to stand up to a bully that makes politicians pee their pants, and she's actually very attractive...

Hey, Steve, I'm starting to figure out how you got fooled by that Tranny in the bar... you're eyesight apparently isn't very good!
/:gay:

I got into Georgetown law. Does that change your opinion of it? If she's so smart, why did she choose to go to a catholic institution yet demand their first amendment rights be violated to spare her $9 a month? Any guy who dates her is a complete mangina. She takes a strap on to him.

Last edited:

Nice try, but not really.

The law says employers have to provide reproductive coverage. Period.
\
:gay:

GULC is her employer? I thought she was a student there.

Try again.

So why are hospitals exempted that only serve people of their religion? Because catholic hospitals choose to treat anyone they should be denied the first amendment?

Ever been to an adventist hospital? They don't like meat. If they serve it, it has no flavor, to discourage you from eating it. Should they be forced to have tasty meat?

[

I got into Georgetown law. Does that change your opinion of it? If she's so smart, why did she choose to go to a catholic institution yet demand their first amendment rights be violated to spare her $9 a month? Any guy who dates her is a complete mangina. She takes a strap on to him.

No you didn't. You don't have the intelligence to be a lawyer.

There's no "First Amendment Issue" here.

There's no first amendment right to impose your religous views on others. And Georgetown is kind of hypocritical in that it DID have a medical plan that provided birth control to employees but not students.

And then you have this little gem. A Catholic Hospital is insisting that it is not responsible for deaths of two fetuses because fetuses weren't people. They backed off when the outcry came out from their deluded sheep, but kind of hard for you to INSIST on a dogma for your business when you dont' apply it consistantly.

Catholic Hospital Argues Fetuses Are Not People In Malpractice Suit

GULC is her employer? I thought she was a student there.

Try again.

So why are hospitals exempted that only serve people of their religion? Because catholic hospitals choose to treat anyone they should be denied the first amendment?

Yeah, they should. If they are going into the MEDICAL business, they have to practice medicine, not religion.

This goes for the assholes who refuse to give plan B to rape victims.

You are a complete moron

No, if an organization is going to invoke God for being an asshole, we should take them to the top of the sears tower and toss them off.

If God catches them on the way down.

Any takers?

Because clearly, if one is speaking for the will of an imaginary sky man, with omnipotent powers, one should truly be willing to place his life in His hands...

Oh, wait, they never do that.

Forum List

Back