Sandra fluke tweets for tranny rights

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

The Nazis dissed the church so they could have the liberty to kill homosexuals, people with birth defects, euthanize old people, etc. etc. They, too, pushed to minimize the church's do-gooding. Let's don't go there, Joe. It's no-win propaganda. If you poison the well against churches, have you considered the consequences? I've opened 4 threads this morning where you are beating the drum about doing in churches. That's beating up the First Amendment in the way that taking people's guns away from them beats up the Second Amendment.

Our fathers and mothers of Revolutionary War days passed those 10 Amendments to prevent Europe from beating up the people of the United States. It's real inconvenient for one-worlders to leave the Amendments alone. Do try, won't you.

First, the Nazis didn't diss the Church. The Church was completely in bed with Hitler and Mussolini, because they were good Catholic boys while those Godless commies and protestants were going to mess it all up.

Pius XII was Hitler's Pope. He was in with HItler up until the point the Allies took Rome. Then he started singing a different tune.

Religion has never done anything good ,not once, not even by accident. Screw the churches and their lies.

The pedophile catholic church NEVER excommunication their boy hitler:eek:

The left's Darlings, the Palestinians, their leader personally went to Hitler and begged him to help kill jews. Look up the Mufti of Jerusalem. THen jpersonally attack me or change the subject. Nice darlings, libs.

The left's Darlings, the Palestinians, their leader personally went to Hitler and begged him to help kill jews. Look up the Mufti of Jerusalem. THen jpersonally attack me or change the subject. Nice darlings, libs.

1) do you have a source for that.

2) Hitler didn't need to recruit Muslims to help him kill Jews. Europe of was filled with Christians who were happy to do the job.

Now, if we gave the Jews a large chunk of Germany to be their country, I'd have no problem with that.

Giving them Palestine is like me giving your Wide Screen to a black family because someone else owned slaves.

"...I'd suggest you read a history book some time, dipshit."
So, do feel free to educate all of us poor ignoramuses, in support of your contention that the Roman Catholic Church was partnered with Adolf Hitler and the Nazis right up to the time that the Nazis occupied Rome in 1943.

That's a manageable bite-sized chunk of the latent agenda that seems visible in your related posts here in the past page or so, so, let's just stick with that, for starters.

And puh-leeeeeze don't pull-out that old tired and shop-worn happy horse$hit about the Reichskonkordat, because that was largely an agreement for the Reich to lay-off the Church in return for the Church respecting the State and not using the pulpit to critisize the State - a Koncordat that both sides ended-up breaking in whole or in part long before the occupation of Rome in 1943.

So, if you've got something else up your sleeve, that serves-up evidence on a broad macro-level scale, that the Roman Catholic Church in Germany et al actively contrived with and partnered with the Reich government in its various plans and undertakings and lent explicit moral support and justification to the Nazi regime and helped with rounding up Jews and political and social undesirables and such and partnered with them on a broad scale with respect to war-making or providing moral support for their wars of aggression... anything but that tired old misused and inappropriate rag of a Reichskonkordat...

Do feel free to educate 'dipshits' like me - you know - those dumber-than-a-box-o-rox types that don't think the way that you do?

The floor is yours --- at your discretion --- I'm fully prepared to be downright stupefied and flabbergasted at the sheer brilliance that is sure to follow hard on the heels of any such invitation. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Ps the grand mufti of Jerusalem wanted hitler to kill Jews in the middle easy, moron and recruited Bosnian Muslims into the ss

"...I'd suggest you read a history book some time, dipshit."
So, do feel free to educate all of us poor ignoramuses, in support of your contention that the Roman Catholic Church was partnered with Adolf Hitler and the Nazis right up to the time that the Nazis occupied Rome in 1943.

That's a manageable bite-sized chunk of the latent agenda that seems visible in your related posts here in the past page or so, so, let's just stick with that, for starters.

And puh-leeeeeze don't pull-out that old tired and shop-worn happy horse$hit about the Reichskonkordat, because that was largely an agreement for the Reich to lay-off the Church in return for the Church respecting the State and not using the pulpit to critisize the State - a Koncordat that both sides ended-up breaking in whole or in part long before the occupation of Rome in 1943.

So, if you've got something else up your sleeve, that serves-up evidence on a broad macro-level scale, that the Roman Catholic Church in Germany et al actively contrived with and partnered with the Reich government in its various plans and undertakings and lent explicit moral support and justification to the Nazi regime and helped with rounding up Jews and political and social undesirables and such and partnered with them on a broad scale with respect to war-making or providing moral support for their wars of aggression... anything but that tired old misused and inappropriate rag of a Reichskonkordat...

Do feel free to educate 'dipshits' like me - you know - those dumber-than-a-box-o-rox types that don't think the way that you do?
:

Why should I bother. Frankly, you sound one of these hard-core Catholic Apologists who tries to pretend all those altar boys that got boned up the ass were totally asking for it.

The Concordate WAS a big deal. The Catholic Church made an agreement with the most evil person who ever lived. And they kept up with that agreement all the way until the end of the war.

Understanding the Vatican During the Nazi Period

When mass killings began, the Vatican was extremely well informed through its own diplomatic channels and through a variety of other contacts. Church officials may have been the first to pass on to the Holy See sinister reports about the significance of deportation convoys in 1942, and they continued to receive the most detailed information about mass murder in the east. Despite numerous appeals, however, the Pope refused to issue explicit denunciations of the murder of Jews or call upon the Nazis directly to stop the killing. Pius determinedly maintained his posture of neutrality and declined to associate himself with Allied declarations against Nazi war crimes. The most the Pope would do was to encourage humanitarian aid by subordinates within the Church, issue vague appeals against the oppression of unnamed racial and religious groups, and try to ease the lot of Catholics of Jewish origin, caught up in the Nazis' net of persecution. And with distinguished exceptions, the corps of Vatican diplomats did no better.

The most evil act in the history of humanity was going on... and the "moral" Catholic Church did... Nothing.

"...Why should I bother..."

Oh, I dunno... in order to demonstrate that such a source-gathering and communicating task is (1) within your range of abilities and (2) decisively supportive of your earlier stated position. Thus far, you have failed to demonstrate either, but, of course, counterpointing with "Why should I?" is far easier than actually rising-to and mastering the challenge. Noted.

"...Frankly, you sound one of these hard-core Catholic Apologists..."

That's a pretty outlandish conclusion to conjure-up for someone who's only exchanged two or three posts or notes with another, and under circumstances in which the 'other' has served-up no such indications.

"...who tries to pretend all those altar boys that got boned up the ass were totally asking for it..."

Rather graphic and entirely uncouth - a bit too juvenile in intent and execution for my taste, and laying-out colleague-thumping trump-cards far too early in the game - kinda reminds me of somebody suffering from a case of premature ejaculation but that's just the mean-streak coming out in me after being assaulted with that kind of trash-talk.

In truth, and as an aside, I know of no 'Catholic Apologist' who holds to such beliefs. If you can serve-up credible online citations that this is not the case - again - you have the floor.

"...The Concordate WAS a big deal. The Catholic Church made an agreement with the most evil person who ever lived..."

Nazis: Keep your friggin' mouth shut, Church, and we'll let you stay open and continue to minister to your flocks. Break the bargain and we'll close you down and kill your clergy.

Some choice.

-----

The Church found itself backed into a corner and obliged to remain officially neutral, although working hard for the oppressed in Occupied Europe behind the scenes as best as could be managed. Even the web-page that you cited (above) contains a very great deal of commentary in just that vein, from contemporaries who ought to know.

Your apparent dislike (hatred?) for religion in general for for Christianity in particular seems to have clouded your judgment a bit when it comes to finding the truth that lies in the middle ground rather than in your little hate-filled backwater perception pool.

Was there a seeming cowardly aspect to the Vatican not speaking-out and condemning the Italian Fascists and Nazis when it became clear that they were deporting (and probably killing) Jews by the trainload? Absolutely. Nolo contendere. No contest.

But what would have happened if they'd spoken-out about their suspicions and the rumors and underground reports of slaughter of Jews and Roma and undesirables et al?

Hitler and his boys would have closed them down, shot the leadership and most of the middle-management and parish priests and nuns all across Occupied Europe, and a 2,000 -year-old historical institution and treasure would have perished, along with the good works and safe-havens and ministering to the needful and the needy at a time of their greatest need and for generations to come afterwards - if not forever - and the slaughter would still have continued unabated until the bitter end, just as it did in actual fact.

So they played dead-possum and waited until the hunter-hawk had flown past them and they survived as best they could while doing as much good as they could manage under the circumstances. Not one of their shining moments but entirely understandable and the only solution that ensured their survival beyond the life-span of the Fascist regimes.

Add to that, that, philosophically, they were obliged to remain neutral and not to take sides - much akin to the Swiss or the Geneva-based International Red Cross - and you've got a formula for passive resistance in Scary Survival Mode that does not shine like Heroism but which resonates well within the domains of common sense and organizational survival under extreme duress.

-----

I was not sitting in the Vatican in the 1930s and 1940s in a position to make decisions and I do not have the experience and intelligence-gathering results in front of me with which to judge ol' Pius XII overly harshly. It would have been better all around if he HAD opened his mouth and taken sides, but then the Church, all across Occupied Europe, would have lost its last vestigial traces of immunity, based upon that (now spent) neutrality.

Oh, and, by the way, the Reichskonkordat was signed in mid-1933, while the Nazis only had an elective majority, and while Hitler's power as Chancellor was still fairly limited, and during the Presidency of old Marshall Paul von Hindenburg, who was still being used at that time by the Weimar Republic's governing bureaucracy as a brake on the consolidation of power into Nazi hands.

Again: the Reichskonkordat was signed while the Weimar Republic was still on its feet and more than a year before Hitler (although already Reichskanzler) was installed as a dictator, and much of Hitler's plan and much of his evil had not yet unfolded at the time of the signing.

The Reichskonkordat was as much a Preemptive Strike to ensure the survival of the Church when the Church got its first peek at what might be coming later down the pipe - with respect to suppression of religion and the churches, most specifically - and the Church made that preemptive strike while Hindenburg was still President and while the Weimar Republic was still on its feet.

Again: the deal was, basically, we'll keep our mouths shut, and you don't close us down (or worse). Once the Nazis had shoved the remains of the Weimar Republic out of the way, the Reichskonkordat was all that stood between Closure and a Continued Ministry.

At first glance, I don't fault 'em much for playing possum, but you seem to think that the Reichskonkordat was some kind of get-in-bed-with-the-Nazis protocol. Wrong. Epic fail.

Take a little time to read-up on it from a somewhat more objective source. The obligatory Wiki article summary ought to get you started...

Reichskonkordat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and I'm sure you can find your way from there.

I see nothing in that list of Articles from the Reichskonkordat that even metaphorically qualifies in support of your earlier contention that the Konkordat was tantamount to the Church climbing into bed with the Nazis - not even when stretching the very limits of logic and partisan reinterpretation.

----------

"...And they kept up with that agreement all the way until the end of the war..."

And here I thought it was only until the Nazis occupied Rome (in 1943) according to your earlier pronouncement and not the end of the war in 1945. Maybe I misunderstood you.

"...When mass killings began... the Vatican was extremely well informed... despite numerous appeals... the Pope refused to issue explicit denunciations of the murder of Jews or call upon the Nazis directly to stop the killing. Pius determinedly maintained his posture of neutrality..."

All true. They were dealt a shitty hand and played it out the best the could under very trying circumstances. Charged with the same responsibility, and knowing that it meant the shutdown of one of the few moral restraints still operative across Occupied Europe, I'm not sure how I would have played it. I can see both sides.

Then again, some of the more negative portrayals found on that webpage that you cited were penned by resentful Holocaust or Labor Camp survivors with strong academic credentials, so I question their 'spin' more than I question their imperfect collection of fact.

----------

"...The most evil act in the history of humanity was going on... and the "moral" Catholic Church did... Nothing."

In fact, they did one helluva lot behind the backs of the Fascists and Nazis, at the parish and bishopric levels, from what I remember of my own reading of the history of those times, and the involvement of the Church therein.

They just didn't do as much - or didn't do as much on the larger stage - as you and others would have wanted them to.

It's easy to armchair-quarterback at a distance of 60-70 years and the luxury of never having to personally deal with such things.

You spend several years heading-up a nonprofit nonviolent spiritual organization in the midst of a brutal multinational empire - with the life of the organization and dozens of thousands of nonviolent operatives and millions of needful adherents at stake - and see how easy such a decision might be.

As I said... I find myself wondering whether ol' Pius XII was just playing it (neutrality) by the book or whether he was simply playing-out the shitty cards he'd been dealt, as best he could.

I don't have that answer.

But apparently you believe that you've had that answer for years, and you seem entirely confident of its merits.

I do not share your confidence in the matter.

Last edited:
Yawn... too many words.. get bored by you saying nothing new but the same tired apologetics for the perverts in Rome.

It's easy to armchair-quarterback at a distance of 60-70 years and the luxury of never having to personally deal with such things.

Funny you should mention that. Right, I wasn't born yet, but My Dad was at Normandy and the Bulge. And even though he was born in Germany (his parents immigrated in 1925). So he was able to figure out what was what and right from wrong in that situation.

Pius XII seemed a bit confused.

Nazis: Keep your friggin' mouth shut, Church, and we'll let you stay open and continue to minister to your flocks. Break the bargain and we'll close you down and kill your clergy.

So you are saying, "It was okay, they were just cowards"... Nope. Sorry, not an acceptable position. Frankly, why wouldn't they risk death to speak out? They'd have gone straight to heaven. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

As the entire population of Italy and about half of Germany was Catholic, Hitler couldn't have taken that radical of a move. The point was, the Church was nuetral because they didn't know who was going to win. That's just plain cowardice.

Rather graphic and entirely uncouth - a bit too juvenile in intent and execution for my taste, and laying-out colleague-thumping trump-cards far too early in the game - kinda reminds me of somebody suffering from a case of premature ejaculation but that's just the mean-streak coming out in me after being assaulted with that kind of trash-talk.

Not at all. Guy, I grew up Catholic. We all knew at an early age the priests were all queer and you never let yourself get caught in a room alone with one.

So can I get you on record saying you really think that was wrong, or do you just want to whine like a little bitch about how "crude" I am?

Yawn... too many words.. get bored by you saying nothing new but the same tired apologetics for the perverts in Rome...

Yes. I agree that it was too long. It took some considerable page-space to seriously address your entire range of wild claims. Too much space for minimal return. My bad.

"...Pius XII seemed a bit confused..."

Doubtful. It's also entirely possible that he was quite clear about what needed to be done and what could be done under the circumstances, trying to find a balance between the two (needed-vs-possible) that would keep the church operating across Germany, and, later, across Occupied Europe; circling the wagons and hanging-on until The Liberation.

"...So you are saying, 'It was okay, they were just cowards'..."

Nope. I am saying that I (and many others) are not convinced that it was a matter of cowardice, but a matter of protecting both the Church and the Faithful from the grave harm that an Open Declaration of Opposition would have triggered while Occupied.

"...Nope. Sorry, not an acceptable position. Frankly, why wouldn't they risk death to speak out? They'd have gone straight to heaven. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200..."

Have you ever been faced with that scenario: deciding to speak-out against a Great Wrong, even though it might cost you your life, and even though it might costs the lives of thousands of your operatives, and close-down your organization, and leave those millions depending upon you without a mothership, and remove one of the last modest braking mechanisms still in place against the worst excesses of an immensely powerful Occupying Force and Evil Adversary which holds the power of life and death over you and yours in a very real and immediate sense?

Nahhhh... didn't think so, and, despite your Messageboard Bravado here, given your bitterness and vitriol and Internet Attack-Dog behavioral manifestations, I seriously doubt that you would be up to the challenge in real life.

It's really easy to throw rocks from the Cheap Seats 70 years later.

"...As the entire population of Italy and about half of Germany was Catholic, Hitler couldn't have taken that radical of a move. The point was, the Church was nuetral because they didn't know who was going to win. That's just plain cowardice..."

That is pure opinion and speculation, to which you are entitled, just as others are entitled to a contrary or middle-ground position; especially when they can serve-up a logical and viable supporting case for their opinion.

"...Not at all...."

Because you do not see your previous Internet Attack-Dog behaviors as problematic, there is little point in further exploration of such subjective material; especially when counterpointing is of a caliber only a notch or so above automatic gainsay.

"...Guy, I grew up Catholic..."

As did I, although I suspect some years earlier than you.

I'm about as lapsed as lapsed can be and, although my ancestral and personal spiritual roots lie within that domain and trigger some modest sympathy and fondness towards the RCC, I haven't been a parishioner or practitioner since my early-to-middle teen years and I haven't seen the inside of an RCC church (other than a baptism or something) in eons.

I didn't care for their dogmatic and overly-authoritarian approach to their ministry once I learned to think for myself, and I believe they're bogged-down with several anachronistic positions such as celibate clergy and barring women from active priestly ministry, which all work to both perpetuate some of their underlying problems in modern times and contribute to their continued downward slide in developed countries. They're stuck on a hamster wheel and they refuse to recognize the wheel so they can't jump off of it.

"...We all knew at an early age the priests were all queer and you never let yourself get caught in a room alone with one..."

This is grade-school recess-yard stereotyping and it seems to me (rightly or wrongly) that you have not yet managed to get beyond this level in your thinking on the subject.

"...So can I get you on record saying you really think that was wrong..."

For the record:

The RCC has been dealing (badly, for the most part) for the past couple of decades with a major scandal over both the despicable sexual predatory behaviors of some of its clerics and the covering-up of such behaviors by some of its higher authorities, with some of the most questionable policy decisions ranging all the way up the food chain to the Vatican itself and even one or more of the Popes of living memory.

( despicable predation and cover-ups... it doesn't get much more condemnatory than that )

"...or do you just want to whine like a little bitch about how 'crude' I am?"

Nahhhhh... no point whining about it... given your penchant for attacking folks (including newcomers) who disagree with you... at the drop of a hat... it seems likely that you're one of those Internet Warrior Pussies who Talks-the-Talk but really doesn't Walk-the-Walk when it comes to holding your own in rationale exchanges of positions and opinions.

Protestations are wasted breath - or wasted keystrokes - when dealing with such.

That's a damned shame, if true, and perhaps I'm wrong, or too close to the problem (being a recipient of such school-yard ministrations) to gauge it accurately... but it's really not my cross to bear, in the final analysis. :eusa_angel:

I'm done with this.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot that libs and nazis both hate Jews so libs are taking up the khazar bullshit.ibersl antisemites are quite virulent

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

Or we just force the university to follow the law.

Frankly, I get tired of people trying to impose their religious stupidity on the rest of us.

They have a business. If they say, "Hey, come to our university, we will cover your health coverage!" then they damn well better cover your health coverage.

Fact was, the Catholic Bishops were all for ObamaCare when they thought it would prevent all those deadbeats from running up expenses in their ER's they never got comped for.

Then they read the fine print. Oooopsy.

The problem here is the Church is a business, but doesn't want to be treated like a business.

Impose on you? You insane degenerate! The only one advocating an imposition on others is you! The only one advocating that the government be empowered to force private concerns to provide/perform services contrary to their morality is you! It's always you leftist, statist thugs and no one else.

You sick, despicable, lying little piss ant.

XXXXXXXX

[
Have you ever been faced with that scenario: deciding to speak-out against a Great Wrong, even though it might cost you your life, and even though it might costs the lives of thousands of your operatives, and close-down your organization, and leave those millions depending upon you without a mothership, and remove one of the last modest braking mechanisms still in place against the worst excesses of an immensely powerful Occupying Force and Evil Adversary which holds the power of life and death over you and yours in a very real and immediate sense?

Nahhhh... didn't think so, and, despite your Messageboard Bravado here, given your bitterness and vitriol and Internet Attack-Dog behavioral manifestations, I seriously doubt that you would be up to the challenge in real life.

It's really easy to throw rocks from the Cheap Seats 70 years later.

I'm done with this.

It's not a matter of what I would do.

I'm not running around claiming to be Jesus' Vicar on earth, having the direct ear of God, and being INFALLIBLE in matters of faith. If the Pope's faith told him what Hitler and Mussolini were doing was wrong, and he didn't denounce it, vocally, at the cost of his own life, he was a coward.

Perserving the Church's wealth and the ability to bone altar boys in the bunghole was more important to this Pope than the fact the Nazis were slaughtering six million Jews and 3 million Catholic Poles.

The Church's actions in WWII were contemptable and cowardly, and they forfeited any ability to preach morality to me.

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

Or we just force the university to follow the law.

Frankly, I get tired of people trying to impose their religious stupidity on the rest of us.

They have a business. If they say, "Hey, come to our university, we will cover your health coverage!" then they damn well better cover your health coverage.

Fact was, the Catholic Bishops were all for ObamaCare when they thought it would prevent all those deadbeats from running up expenses in their ER's they never got comped for.

Then they read the fine print. Oooopsy.

The problem here is the Church is a business, but doesn't want to be treated like a business.

Impose on you? You insane degenerate! The only one advocating an imposition on others is you! The only one advocating that the government be empowered to force private concerns to provide/perform services contrary to their morality is you! It's always you leftist, statist thugs and no one else.

You sick, despicable, lying little piss ant.

And there you have it folks, a true and loving follower of jesus.

Make no mistake - I find it refreshing for a "christian" to just come right out and say they want to blow people's heads off because they don't fall into lockstep next to you.

But, gotta say, you are :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

217054_576826395672563_1694063311_n.jpg

Didn't jesus say he comes with a sword? That a man's foes shall be they of his own household?

If he comes with a sword, if they had guns, wouldn't he have done the same?

Well, a broken clock is right twice a day, I suppose.

Sandra Fluke on the other hand, has a job and an education, and she wants people to pay for her abortifacients. I have nothing wrong with the message, just the messenger.

I think you are a bit confused.

Sandra Fluke paid Georgetown University a total of $30,000 a year to attend their law school. part of that agreement was that the University would cover her medical expenses, because she was paying for medical coverage.

Which Georgetown's insurance carrier had no problem with. Proper family planning is less expensive than the alternatives.

Unfortunately, the Invisible Sky Pixie the people who run Georgetown worship apparently doesn't think women should control their own bodies. So they deny contraception, even to women who have valid medical, non-sexual needs for the pill, such as treating ovarian cyst.

Which is what Ms. Fluke was talking to Congress about, when Congress decided that a bunch of men would get together to talk about women's health care.

Now, I understand your confusion. You listened to Rush Limbaugh destroying his career calling her a bunch of vile names until his corporate masters made him stop.

Once again, moron, women can control their own bodies without benefit of chemical augmentation. It's called saying "No" when they get the urge to fuck anything with a third leg. Oh, yeah, there are plenty of other ways to treat ovarian cysts, that's just another red herring argument so licentious sluts don't have to give up cock.

Forum List

Back