Sandra fluke tweets for tranny rights

Yes, Joe, because NYC is so full of conservatives, right? All the complainants were people from elsewhere, right?

I notice you completely ignore Fluke's choice in the matter. The school needed to accomodate her despite her choice to attend it, despite the first amendment, despite all that.

Quesetion for libs/feminists: What happens when trannies start taking over and dominating women's sports leagues? will you want to start restricting them? I bet you feminazis will. T hen there will be a huge liberal darling group cat fight.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

The Nazis dissed the church so they could have the liberty to kill homosexuals, people with birth defects, euthanize old people, etc. etc. They, too, pushed to minimize the church's do-gooding. Let's don't go there, Joe. It's no-win propaganda. If you poison the well against churches, have you considered the consequences? I've opened 4 threads this morning where you are beating the drum about doing in churches. That's beating up the First Amendment in the way that taking people's guns away from them beats up the Second Amendment.

Our fathers and mothers of Revolutionary War days passed those 10 Amendments to prevent Europe from beating up the people of the United States. It's real inconvenient for one-worlders to leave the Amendments alone. Do try, won't you.

First, the Nazis didn't diss the Church. The Church was completely in bed with Hitler and Mussolini, because they were good Catholic boys while those Godless commies and protestants were going to mess it all up.

Pius XII was Hitler's Pope. He was in with HItler up until the point the Allies took Rome. Then he started singing a different tune.

Religion has never done anything good ,not once, not even by accident. Screw the churches and their lies.

Fine Islam isn't a business I doubt you'd argue. So if we ever get an Islamic university I cannot wait until you demand that they accomodate bacon eaters and force them to pay for birth control. Yo uwouldn't. You would go INSANE if anyone even proposed doing so.

Why is your "go to" answer to say, "But you aren't hating on the Muslims sufficiently".

Frankly, you clowns were the ones who tried to keep Mulsims from opening a Mosque on their own property in NYC because it was within two miles of the former WTC.

There's a Tranny Muslim hiding under your bed right now.

And there's a bigot hiding in your head, right now, Joe.

Yes, Joe, because NYC is so full of conservatives, right? All the complainants were people from elsewhere, right?

I notice you completely ignore Fluke's choice in the matter. The school needed to accomodate her despite her choice to attend it, despite the first amendment, despite all that.

Yes, they did.

Just like if there's a toxic fume leak at my job, the employer has to accomedate my wishes to fix that shit, not tell me if I'm not happy, go somewhere else.

The ONLY two people who should be involved in a medical decision is the patient and the doctor. Not a Church, not a government, not an insurance company and not an employer or school.

Sandra Fluke retweet: Transgender students deserve equal access to everything, including sports | Twitchy

Can someone explain to me how being able to be considered both male or female is equality?

Some chick retweets a comment on Twitter, and it becomes such vital news you have to tell us about it?
Get a life.

yeah sure, when some radio host said something about the Fluking idiot that didn't stop you all from posting about it on here for WEEKS..but now what she tweets is NOTHING..

you people are such JOKES

I think a moderately strong guy who is stronger than any woman should claim to be a tranny and make the olympics team and set new olympics records.

Yes, they did.

Just like if there's a toxic fume leak at my job, the employer has to accomedate my wishes to fix that shit, not tell me if I'm not happy, go somewhere else.

The ONLY two people who should be involved in a medical decision is the patient and the doctor. Not a Church, not a government, not an insurance company and not an employer or school.

Toxic fumes is a health hazard. Not having BC is not.

Your comparison is as lame as you are.

[

"Waaaahhhhh, you don't accept my superstition, misogyny and attempt to impose false morality, you bigot!"

Hey, when you guys decided Mormons weren't "heretics" and "cultists" anymore because one was your only chance to beat Obama, you got exposed as phonies.

Is that it? No, you don't accept anything that clashes with your nothingness. This isn't an election thread, Joe.

Fine Islam isn't a business I doubt you'd argue. So if we ever get an Islamic university I cannot wait until you demand that they accomodate bacon eaters and force them to pay for birth control. Yo uwouldn't. You would go INSANE if anyone even proposed doing so.

You won't hear anything about that, because if someone did try that, the religion of peace would kill them.

[

"Waaaahhhhh, you don't accept my superstition, misogyny and attempt to impose false morality, you bigot!"

Hey, when you guys decided Mormons weren't "heretics" and "cultists" anymore because one was your only chance to beat Obama, you got exposed as phonies.

Is that it? No, you don't accept anything that clashes with your nothingness. This isn't an election thread, Joe.

NO, it's a pointing out your phoniness thread.

If you guys REALLY believed in immortal souls and God only rewards those who go to the right church, not endorsing Mormonism (which you guys called a cult for a century) would be more important about who won one lame duck election, right.

Obama's gone in four years, regardless.

But those poor Christians who God is sending to hell for becoming Mormons, that's like forever, right?

Gots to have our priorities.

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

Or we just force the university to follow the law.

Frankly, I get tired of people trying to impose their religious stupidity on the rest of us.

They have a business. If they say, "Hey, come to our university, we will cover your health coverage!" then they damn well better cover your health coverage.

Fact was, the Catholic Bishops were all for ObamaCare when they thought it would prevent all those deadbeats from running up expenses in their ER's they never got comped for.

Then they read the fine print. Oooopsy.

The problem here is the Church is a business, but doesn't want to be treated like a business.
The Nazis dissed the church so they could have the liberty to kill homosexuals, people with birth defects, euthanize old people, etc. etc. They, too, pushed to minimize the church's do-gooding. Let's don't go there, Joe. It's no-win propaganda. If you poison the well against churches, have you considered the consequences? I've opened 4 threads this morning where you are beating the drum about doing in churches. That's beating up the First Amendment in the way that taking people's guns away from them beats up the Second Amendment.

Our fathers and mothers of Revolutionary War days passed those 10 Amendments to prevent Europe from beating up the people of the United States. It's real inconvenient for one-worlders to leave the Amendments alone. Do try, won't you.

Are you kidding? The Nazis worked well with the Catholic Church hierarchy in most cases.

And the nazis worked with the soviets to split up poland and start WW2. Though the USSR often gets the credit for "winning" WW2, they also started WW2.

"...First, the Nazis didn't diss the Church. The Church was completely in bed with Hitler and Mussolini, because they were good Catholic boys while those Godless commies and protestants were going to mess it all up..."

Yer a funny guy... monumentally wrong, but funny... but that's a brawl for a Religion thread, and off-topic here.

"...Pius XII was Hitler's Pope. He was in with HItler up until the point the Allies took Rome. Then he started singing a different tune..."

Uhhhhh... yeah.

"...Religion has never done anything good ,not once, not even by accident. Screw the churches and their lies."

Hostility, motivation and extent of objectivity noted. :eusa_angel:

Well, a broken clock is right twice a day, I suppose.

Sandra Fluke on the other hand, has a job and an education, and she wants people to pay for her abortifacients. I have nothing wrong with the message, just the messenger.

I think you are a bit confused.

Sandra Fluke paid Georgetown University a total of $30,000 a year to attend their law school. part of that agreement was that the University would cover her medical expenses, because she was paying for medical coverage.

Which Georgetown's insurance carrier had no problem with. Proper family planning is less expensive than the alternatives.

Unfortunately, the Invisible Sky Pixie the people who run Georgetown worship apparently doesn't think women should control their own bodies. So they deny contraception, even to women who have valid medical, non-sexual needs for the pill, such as treating ovarian cyst.

Which is what Ms. Fluke was talking to Congress about, when Congress decided that a bunch of men would get together to talk about women's health care.

Now, I understand your confusion. You listened to Rush Limbaugh destroying his career calling her a bunch of vile names until his corporate masters made him stop.

Oh, now now, without their lies, they ain't got shit. This lie is like all the others. They just keep repeating it until it becomes truth.

Its the rw way.

Joe: Unless she was having a medical need, birth control isn't "medical" in nature. She also made the choice to attend Georgetown KNOWING its policy that BC wouldn't be covered. THEN she started demanding that a private school, church affiliated, should be FORCED TO. If she was so desperate for $9 a month BC to be paid for someone else, she could have gone to the plethora of other law schools in Washington, DC.

Ya know, if you expect your own sex change to be successful, you're really gonna have EDUCATE YOURSELF, YOU STUPID IDIOT.

In point of FACT, birth control PILLS are the medication of choice for certain medical conditions.

Not only that, but without birth control, women can and often do, become pregnant.

If you would get your news from a credible source, you would know that Georgetown very suddenly decided to cut health care benefits AFTER she was a paying student.

How would YOU feel if your employer told you one thing when you were hired and then suddenly changed their policy when you tried to use the benefits they guaranteed you?

Yes, they did.

Toxic fumes is a health hazard. Not having BC is not.

Your comparison is as lame as you are.

It just amazes me that so many of you fools SAY you are experts on a subject you obviously know nothing about.

"...First, the Nazis didn't diss the Church. The Church was completely in bed with Hitler and Mussolini, because they were good Catholic boys while those Godless commies and protestants were going to mess it all up..."

Yer a funny guy... monumentally wrong, but funny... but that's a brawl for a Religion thread, and off-topic here.

"...Pius XII was Hitler's Pope. He was in with HItler up until the point the Allies took Rome. Then he started singing a different tune..."

Uhhhhh... yeah.

"...Religion has never done anything good ,not once, not even by accident. Screw the churches and their lies."

Hostility, motivation and extent of objectivity noted. :eusa_angel:

I'd suggest you read a history book some time, dipshit.

Forum List

Back