Sandy Hook Massacre....How the world sees us

Like I care if the French disapprove of the United States.
I know Libs feel that is the ultimate humiliation but I don't give a fuck how the
French or any other country feels right now.

Huh? Where did anyone mention France? I saw Canada, the UK, Germany, Israel and India posted. France wasn't mentioned.

Do you actually think that Canada is France? No wonder we're slipping in international rep if we're this ignorant. I used to live in France and I could see they're pretty insular out there. But not nearly to the level where they didn't know the difference between two countries that aren't even on the same continent. No wonder we stagnate.

Bobbo, if someone doesn't like me, I really don't give a shit.

Fair enough, but did you read that in many of the foreign opinions, that they 'didn't like us'?
Nah, I didn't see that.

They sure are free to comment on our gun laws, but I really don't care about what they think about them. All things considered, I am living exactly where I want to live. And, I have plenty of experience living and working outside of the USA.

Oh no, that can't be. If you aren't a raging lefty who tears his hair out over what person X from country Y knows the US should be and do then you absolutely must be a rube who has never left his village and couldn't find the Earth on a map of the Earth.

"You know what kind of people don't give a shit about other's opinions?"

Yeah, confident, rational adults.

Or, people that can't take criticism.

That is not a logical conclusion.

Sure it is, in the sense I'm speaking of, which isn't 'not giving a shit'.

You and several others give quite a large shit, otherwise it's tough to get angry, as some of you did.

In the end Unkotard, you can be as pissy as you want about it.

Then you can be pissy when I point it out and laugh. :thup:

Fair enough, but did you read that in many of the foreign opinions, that they 'didn't like us'?
Nah, I didn't see that.

They sure are free to comment on our gun laws, but I really don't care about what they think about them. All things considered, I am living exactly where I want to live. And, I have plenty of experience living and working outside of the USA.

Oh no, that can't be. If you aren't a raging lefty who tears his hair out over what person X from country Y knows the US should be and do then you absolutely must be a rube who has never left his village and couldn't find the Earth on a map of the Earth.

:lol:

Sorry, Si isn't stupid.

Or, people that can't take criticism.

You and several others give quite a large shit, otherwise it's tough to get angry, as some of you did.

In the end Unkotard, you can be as pissy as you want about it.

Then you can be pissy when I point it out and laugh. :thup:
My take on not giving a shit is more a 'meh' than a 'fuck those asshole retards'. ;)

Nah, I didn't see that.

Sorry, Si isn't stupid.

But you are.

Sorry, Si isn't stupid.

But you are.

Oh damn Unkie, that was so witty.

I'm gonna print this out and put it on top of my christmas tree.

Ireland. You should not brag about going to shitholes.
When I was in Ireland, it was a shithole.

It is a gorgeous, mystical country, you must have been on a cheapo tour.

I travelled all over Ireland and failed to find the shithole. In New Orleans* however, I found it in about two minutes.

* (Just because SoggyinNOLA brought up the idea of everywhere-that-is-not-his-own-country being a "shithole". I'd bet next week's paycheck he's never seen the world beyond Slidell).

It most certainly is not. Indifference does NOT equate to "can't take criticism" no matter how much you insist otherwise.

Unkie this is obviously over your head.

Look little buddy, you and a few others got really butt-hurt over the op, I don't care what you want to call it, that's just what happened.

Also, I don't care if you think acting like a teenager is the sign of a "confident, rational adult". :lmao:

* (Just because SoggyinNOLA brought up the idea of everywhere-that-is-not-his-own-country being a "shithole". I'd bet next week's paycheck he's never seen the world beyond Slidell).

There we go. The lefty attitude, just as predicted.

It most certainly is not. Indifference does NOT equate to "can't take criticism" no matter how much you insist otherwise.

Look little buddy, you and a few others got really butt-hurt over the op, I don't care what you want to call it, that's just what happened.

Also, I don't care if you think acting like a teenager is the sign of a "confident, rational adult". :lmao:

Again, you have nothing but the insistence that indifference means something other than what it does because you really, really need it to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI]That is why you fail - YouTube[/ame]

There we go. The lefty attitude, just as predicted.

Yeah, we certainly have a knack for the logic.

Otherwise known as 'what always escapes Unkie'.

You apparently have NO knack whatsoever for logic. The above statements suggest quite the contrary.

Again, you have nothing but the insistence that indifference means something other than what it does because you really, really need it to.

You're arguing about the proper meaning and usage of "indifference". :lol:

My job here is obviously done.

You're arguing about the proper meaning and usage of "indifference". :lol:

My job here is obviously done.

If your job was to make yourself look like an illogical dope, then yes.

Forum List

Back