Sanity's Victory: New law in Israel- Six Months in Prison for 'Excluding Women'

But lip-push claims it is law NOW?

What up with that?
Why do you care what Lipush claims, Alfalfa, when you are not at all interested in the horrible treatment of women in the Muslim world?
Here Sharia law in Sudan:Sudanese women flogged in the street by police, Video / Breaking News

I tell you what, first thing in the morning, every morning, send me a list of appropriate issues to comment on, I'll read it and then consider it.
Why should I do that, Alfalfa, when it is highly amusing reading your attempts at trying to appear as one of the Arabs' best friends. I think there are many here who can catch on that you are just playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game which so many anti-Semites play.

Let us know when this bill becomes an actual law.

Until then, sex discrimination in Israel is still legal.

But lip-push claims it is law NOW?

What up with that?
Why do you care what Lipush claims, Alfalfa, when you are not at all interested in the horrible treatment of women in the Muslim world?
Here Sharia law in Sudan:Sudanese women flogged in the street by police, Video / Breaking News

Uhhhh...she's the OP?

I tell you what, first thing in the morning, every morning, send me a list of appropriate issues to comment on, I'll read it and then consider it.
Why should I do that, Alfalfa, when it is highly amusing reading your attempts at trying to appear as one of the Arabs' best friends. I think there are many here who can catch on that you are just playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game which so many anti-Semites play.

Well, you seem to want to play Big Brother on what I should or should not post on.

The Ministerial Law Committee on Sunday approved for a Knesset vote legislation that would increase the penalties imposed for those who attempt to deny women their rights in public spaces. The legislation would widen existing laws against discrimination, to include “exclusion of women” from public spaces, which has been a hot-button topic in Israel in recent years.

Those laws would be expanded to provide criminal penalties for anyone convicted of discriminating against an individual because of their religion, ethnic background, race, or gender. Offenders could be imprisoned for as much as six months.

New Law: 6 Months in Prison for 'Excluding Women' - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

-------------

:eusa_angel:

What does that actually mean for Israel? Has this been that big a problem?

It was big because we decided to make it big. The Torah said a woman should be modest. But not to the point when she is humiliated. Many secular and RELIGIOUS people and movement decided they fight this phenomenone while it still small so later on it won't brcome a major issue.

Israel won't become Saudi Arabia.

The articles all report the women praying were arrested.

They were detained and taken away by police.

Certainly fits your definitions of arrest.

The OP is not about the women of the wall.

Why is that so hard for you to stick to the aubject, eh?!

Forum List

Back