Sarah Hoffman - Vision of the end of the World

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
As I was reading the board and one Christian was speaking about diseases that threaten to become a possible pandemic, Sarah Hoffman's testimony came to my mind. She was a Mormon woman who had commited suicide back in the 70's and her testimony of what God had shown her before bringing her back to life and returning her here is truly astonishing. From what I remember about her testimony it was a life changing experience for her and as God spared her life she spent the rest of her days warning others of what He had shown her. It seems to be more of a vision of the end times than the end of the world per se but you decide.

I looked up her testimony and some church in Houston has made record of it on their website. Here it is:

Sarah Hoffman, Vision of the End of the World
Clip from link:
As I looked upon the continent of North America, I zeroed in on the East Coast and then to New York. I saw New York with all of its buildings and people. Then I saw some tall buildings crashing to the earth with tremendous smoke, debris and dust everywhere. I saw a woman holding a little girl’s hand, running from the crashing buildings. The lady had long dark hair past her shoulders, curled inward a little. She had on a beige business suit, heels of a slightly darker color, perhaps a tan color. No glasses. The little girl appeared to be about 6-7 years old with short brown hair, below the chin, in a sort of a pageboy haircut. They were holding hands and running together from the falling buildings in the heavy smoke and dust and they were forced to let go of hands and thereby they got separated. The little girl was terrified and I could hear the little girl screaming “mommy, mommy” over again and again. I don't know if they lived or died. I can still see the face of the lady clearly and could identify her if I saw a picture...or could describe her to an artist to draw her. I asked if an earthquake caused the buildings to fall down and the impression was ‘no,’ but I don't know what caused them to fall.
I remember this part of her testimony very clearly because it appears to be a vision of 9/11 to me. The interesting part is Sarah gave this testimony in the 70's. Not in the year 2000 or after! There is much more to her testimony on the link but this clip gives you an idea of what she said the LORD showed her. Her detailed description of diseases, terrorism and such are very interesting also and that is included in her testimony.

Last edited:
Some of the things that impress me about Sarah Hoffmans testimony: It lines up with scripture. She includes many details in what she says God showed her. She was willing to send a warning to her own church when the LORD spared her life and sent her back to tell what He had shown her. She never changed her testimony. This tells me that Sarah Hoffman must have had a powerful encounter with God and I find it difficult to figure out how else she could have known of such things as the twin towers falling - which by the vision and answer to her question - I do not doubt that was what she saw - the terrorist attacks she describes taking place in America at a latter time - the plagues, the biological warfare methods, the visions of the middle east - how could this woman have known such things in the 70's if the LORD had not spoken it to her? I find her testimony quite compelling.

Forum List

Back