Sarah Huckabee Signs Contract to Make Even More Money

Well Netflix hired those Obama assholes who lied, lied, lied.

I thought she was going to go back to her old job as top model at the Mrs. Potato Head factory.

Her next job will be Governor of Arkansas....She can have Willy's trailer park library declared a toxic dump site and torn down.

Outrageous! FOX Hires Disgraced Former Press Head Sarah Suckabee Who Lied, Lied and Lied

A. Stop behaving like you give a shit about who Fox hires. You don't. You just need to manufacture some daily dose of outrage give your life some purpose.

B. What makes her "disgraced?" Just because you say so? Who is it that made such a binding declaration? You're going to criticize Fox for hiring her, yet not say a word about the some of the extremist characters employed by CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times, and throughout much of the rest of the media?
^ BREAKING NEWS: Forum Moderator Unaware of Threads on Forum ^

Outrageous! CNN Hires Disgraced Former FBI Head Andrew McCabe Who Spied, Leaked and Lied

What does that have to do with this thread?

George Stephanopoulos who worked for Bill Clinton is the chief anchor on ABC News David Axelrod who worked for Obama is a regular contributor on CNN and today CNN hired Andrew McCabe as contributor a man who I believe has a criminal referral against him from the Inspector General office. So pardon me if I say.
3D75A712-3983-4382-8022-35F231632535.jpeg

Partisans and pundits and politicos are liars. It's who they are. They spin & distort & deflect & fabricate.

They highlight and expand all that follows their agenda and avoid and ignore and mangle all that is contrary to their agenda.

They're all over the place on cable "news", and they come from both ends.

Not sure this really is all that "outrageous".
Yep, all excatly the same and equal. Spot on!

Let's see if the OP made a thread today about CNN hiring Andrew McCabe, the former FBI director who was fired for lying three times to the FBI as a CNN contributor.

Partisans and pundits and politicos are liars. It's who they are. They spin & distort & deflect & fabricate.

They highlight and expand all that follows their agenda and avoid and ignore and mangle all that is contrary to their agenda.

They're all over the place on cable "news", and they come from both ends.

Not sure this really is all that "outrageous".
Yep, all excatly the same and equal. Spot on!
Nope, not all exactly the same, not equal.

Just comically similar in their behaviors.

Outrageous! FOX Hires Disgraced Former Press Head Sarah Suckabee Who Lied, Lied and Lied

Well of course they did. That's actually her one qualification for working at FOX.
I’m glad you copied my original OP headline. The mods felt the need to hide it by merging my thread.

You know I don't have any evidence that Obama was a child molester but I don't have any definitive evidence that he wasn't so he must be one.

How about it's none of anyone's fucking business what Sanders does?
No one is bitching about the 'BONOBOS' selling themselves to Netflixs.
I hear Obama is writing a book on how to hire the best 'pool boys'.

Forum List

Back