Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

If you said you created a wireless network in your home, could we rightfully mock you for claiming you invented the wireless home network.

STEEEERIKE ONE...

Snopes got caught lying. What they are is a democrat site which takes on right wing emails. Some of the emails they take on are false, some are absurd and laughable,

BUT, Snopes will flat out lie for the party, they exist to promote the party, not dispel urban legends.

FactCheck isn't much better.

You didn't answer my question, coward.

No, I haven't stopped beating my wife.

Dumbass.

So you concede that 'invent' and 'create' need not be considered precisely identical synonyms.

Good for you.

". During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.
". During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.

You can lie for the party, you will lie for the party, but Al Jazeera Gore will remain a pathetic blowhard. (and Snopes will remain a partisan site with zero credibility.)

Funny you don't mind invoking Snopes when it suits you.

Obama a marxist.

lol busted you phoney fuckwit.

The police report said he was armed during theconfrontation

He can't beat up women without a gun at his side?

Ah, lying again?

Well, you are consistent.

The report says that his wife feared he might shoot himself. You lied that he threatened her, which you know never happened. Hey, he is an enemy of the party, so you must smear him as the loyal demagogue - sociopath that you are.
It was a girlfriend not his wife. She called 911 while hiding under a bed and was found to be bruised
Track was found to be drunk and belligerent and had an AR15 in his possession
this is true. he's already split with his wife that bore his child 3 months after the wedding. they made it a year and a half. can't imagine why it didn't last...

Just to eliminate all uncertainty....

You liberals....

Do you hate ALL American veterans?

Or only those whose family ties suggest they are not members of your Democrat Party?
how about we all agree to dislike anyone that beats women?

I an old man and I'd be harmless now but in the mid 70'smy oldest daughter got tied up with a young man who was using drugs and slapping her around. I followed his car one day and told him what I would do if he did it again. He did and I went to a local hardware store and bought a hickory axe handle. After I played music the next Sat. night about 1:00 AM I went to where he was partying, had one of the kids call him out and knocked him out with it. He's been in trouble many times since then....even served 11 months, 29 days in Brushy Mountain St. penitentiary. He's slowed down now but he ruined his health. He's about 60 now but he looks like death eating a cracker. I suspect that somewhere along the way he got hooked on meth. This part of Tennessee(Roane County and bordering Anderson County) is known as the meth capital of Tennessee.

Last edited:
We don't know anything about Obama's college years except what he has told us, and he is a liar. You are so gullible.

You want gullible with a G? This nation falling for the Bush tales(a documented 935) that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the United States:

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
What does that have to do with your false statement about Obama's college years. Him being a scholar has been proven bullshit. He was a drugie in his own words.

Yeah Yeah and Kenya is located in the Hawaiian Islands....when are you idiots going to just admit that Obama graduated from the Harvard Law School magna cum laude and Bush with a C average from Yale couldn't even get into the University of Texas so he attended his family's personal college.....Yale. One thing I've learned.....the Republicans have no shame. If they thought it would gain anything for the party they would swear that they saw a left handed woman throw her right tit over her left shoulder and squirt buttermilk up her ass.

Obama himself, someone that claims to be from Hawaii, thought it was in Asia. His words, not mine.

I'll admit it when I see the actual transcripts of the grades he claims he has.

You wish......if a count had been recorded each time that goddamned ignoramous George W. Bush came out with some kind of stupid utterance they could add a volume to a standard set of encyclopedias. At least Obama is good at ending wars and not starting them. 4500 young American men and women died 10,000 miles from home because George W. Bush had a vendetta to pull off on Saddam Hussein. A little something to show you what ending two wars can do for spending:

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

You mean like 57 states, Hawaii in Asia, and Savannah GA being on the gulf coast?

You liberals....

Or only those whose family ties suggest they are not members of your Democrat Party?
how about we all agree to dislike anyone that beats women?

I an old man and I'd be harmless now but in the mid 70'smy oldest daughter got tied up with a young man who was using drugs and slapping her around. I followed his car one day and told him what I would do if he did it again. He did and I went to a local hardware store and bought a hickory axe handle. After I played music the next Sat. night about 1:00 AM I went to where he was partying, had one of the kids call him out and knocked him out with it. He's been in trouble many times since then....even served 11 months, 29 days in Brushy Mountain St. penitentiary. He's slowed down now but he ruined his health. He's about 55 now but he looks like death eating a cracker.

So much for the justice system and the government you idiots hold so dear.

How Much Money Did Bristol Palin Earn From Abstinence Speeches? Sarah Palin’s Daughter Is Pregnant Again.

gnant, Again
gnant, Again
gnant, Again
In 2011, when she was 20, Palin made $262,000 as an abstinence ambassador for The Candie’s Foundation, the Associated Press reported, citing tax documents. A total amount earned over the years has not been revealed.

The party of lying hypocrites.
Who was the right wing lying commentator that made comments about President Obama's daughters and the music they listened too. And the terrible parents the Obama's are and look at the pile of shit parenting sarah palin and her husband are.
What a fucking joke the teabagging asses are.

How Much Money Did Bristol Palin Earn From Abstinence Speeches? Sarah Palin’s Daughter Is Pregnant Again.

gnant, Again
gnant, Again
gnant, Again
In 2011, when she was 20, Palin made $262,000 as an abstinence ambassador for The Candie’s Foundation, the Associated Press reported, citing tax documents. A total amount earned over the years has not been revealed.

Who was the right wing lying commentator that made comments about President Obama's daughters and the music they listened too. And the terrible parents the Obama's are and look at the pile of shit parenting sarah palin and her husband are.

She's to be excused, since Christian Conservatism is a 'do as I say' philosophy, not a 'do as I do' philosophy.

This is one of the dumbest posts ever.
You teabagging asses think you have patriotism all wrapped up in yourselves.
The truth be known, teabaggers are the furthest thing from patriots.

You liberals....

gnant, Again
gnant, Again
gnant, Again

She's to be excused, since Christian Conservatism is a 'do as I say' philosophy, not a 'do as I do' philosophy.
Sarah - conceived Track out of wedlock
Track - conceived his daughter out of wedlock, was married 3 months before her birth.
Bristol - two bastards by two different men. never married.

gnant, Again
gnant, Again
gnant, Again

You Communists are prudes that would have Queen Victoria telling you to lighten up.

You want gullible with a G? This nation falling for the Bush tales(a documented 935) that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the United States:

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
What does that have to do with your false statement about Obama's college years. Him being a scholar has been proven bullshit. He was a drugie in his own words.

Yeah Yeah and Kenya is located in the Hawaiian Islands....when are you idiots going to just admit that Obama graduated from the Harvard Law School magna cum laude and Bush with a C average from Yale couldn't even get into the University of Texas so he attended his family's personal college.....Yale. One thing I've learned.....the Republicans have no shame. If they thought it would gain anything for the party they would swear that they saw a left handed woman throw her right tit over her left shoulder and squirt buttermilk up her ass.

Obama himself, someone that claims to be from Hawaii, thought it was in Asia. His words, not mine.

I'll admit it when I see the actual transcripts of the grades he claims he has.

You wish......if a count had been recorded each time that goddamned ignoramous George W. Bush came out with some kind of stupid utterance they could add a volume to a standard set of encyclopedias. At least Obama is good at ending wars and not starting them. 4500 young American men and women died 10,000 miles from home because George W. Bush had a vendetta to pull off on Saddam Hussein. A little something to show you what ending two wars can do for spending:

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

You mean like 57 states, Hawaii in Asia, and Savannah GA being on the gulf coast?
THAT's what this thread was missing!

gnant, Again
gnant, Again
gnant, Again

You Communists are prudes that would have Queen Victoria telling you to lighten up.
do you not understand the hypocrisy?

gnant, Again
gnant, Again
gnant, Again

Sarah - conceived Track out of wedlock
Track - conceived his daughter out of wedlock, was married 3 months before her birth.
Bristol - two bastards by two different men. never married.
I sense a family tradition.

Forum List

Back