🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin does the Ice-Bucket challenge

Let's get one thing straight. I speak to Sarah Palin the public figure; not to Sarah Palin the person. It's not my concern to judge her in that regard.

Frankly, at the end of the day, I would be fine with public figures doing their charity anonymously, because that's real charity in the first place. Corporations and politicians do their charity to promote 'good will' right before/during/after they fuck you up the ass. I'm sorry if you haven't figured that out yet.

SP doesn't do anything that is not designed to improve her station. How much was that check? I guarantee she got the best bang for her buck advertisement-wise. I can tell you that her motives were far from altruistic. In fact, that's why she's calling out McCain and Hillary (people who she allegedly despises). If they do it and she's the driving force behind it, then that maximizes her personal advertising. There was no mention of her calling upon the common person to do so. Where's the advertisement for her in such follow-up occurrences?

You speak about a person as a public figure, and not as a human being, and then assign that public figure a narrow and negative category without any personal knowledge whatsoever. And you guarantee your arrogant and dismissive assertion by using terms like "fuck you up the ass?" She donated money. What did she gain that others doing the same thing have not? I suspect they all got cold from the ice and warm from the noble charity.

While I agree that charity is more impressive with done anonymously, the social-media driven "ALS Challenge" is by nature not a private endeavor....it is driven by Facebook. So, if you don't want to see her doing it, or the thousands of others doing so, then don't watch it.

Yes, dude. You have to separate the 'human being' nonsense from the person who is a public figure. I can't give SP or anyone a pass just because she ever such a nice person. Are you kidding me? And who the fuck are you to tell me that I have no personal knowledge of Sarah Palin? I know plenty. She's been on TV and her own self produced documentaries talking at length about her personal life. But in the second place, that is of very little relevance. I know who she is and what she represents and all about her lack of character. I don't need to know whether she prefers large bass fishing to trout fishing to know these things.

You really want me to explain what she gained from donating after I've already explained it multiple times? She gained publicity, dude. She's a shell of what she wants to be without it. That's why she quit her governorship for her lame job on Fox News. That's why she does things. I swear, you're like a toddler when it comes to understanding politics.

Last edited:
Let's get one thing straight. I speak to Sarah Palin the public figure; not to Sarah Palin the person. It's not my concern to judge her in that regard.

Frankly, at the end of the day, I would be fine with public figures doing their charity anonymously, because that's real charity in the first place. Corporations and politicians do their charity to promote 'good will' right before/during/after they fuck you up the ass. I'm sorry if you haven't figured that out yet.

SP doesn't do anything that is not designed to improve her station. How much was that check? I guarantee she got the best bang for her buck advertisement-wise. I can tell you that her motives were far from altruistic. In fact, that's why she's calling out McCain and Hillary (people who she allegedly despises). If they do it and she's the driving force behind it, then that maximizes her personal advertising. There was no mention of her calling upon the common person to do so. Where's the advertisement for her in such follow-up occurrences?

You speak about a person as a public figure, and not as a human being, and then assign that public figure a narrow and negative category without any personal knowledge whatsoever. And you guarantee your arrogant and dismissive assertion by using terms like "fuck you up the ass?" She donated money. What did she gain that others doing the same thing have not? I suspect they all got cold from the ice and warm from the noble charity.

While I agree that charity is more impressive with done anonymously, the social-media driven "ALS Challenge" is by nature not a private endeavor....it is driven by Facebook. So, if you don't want to see her doing it, or the thousands of others doing so, then don't watch it.

Yes, dude. You have to separate the 'human being' nonsense from the person who is a public figure. I can't give SP or anyone a pass just because she ever such a nice person. Are you kidding me? And who the fuck are you to tell me that I have no personal knowledge of Sarah Palin? I know plenty. She's been on TV and her own self produced documentaries talking at length about her personal life. But in the second place, that is of very little relevance. I know who she is and what she represents and all about her lack of character. I don't need to know whether she prefers large bass fishing to trout fishing to know these things.

You really want me to explain what she gained from donating after I've already explained it multiple times? She gained publicity, dude. She's a shell of what she wants to be without it. That's why she quit her governorship for her lame job on Fox News. That's why she does things. I swear, you're like a toddler when it comes to understanding politics.

I think we all already understood your hatred for successful conservative women. Or is it all successful women? Or is it all women? Whatever, you already lost credibility.....

By your standard, people like her should not participate in fundraisers or charity work.

And "who the fuck am I to tell you" anything?? What a joke.....so brave behind a keyboard to insult not just a conservative woman who has done your no harm, but a "dude" who engages you in debate. Is that all you got, insults and hatred?

I think we all already understood your hatred for successful conservative women. Or is it all successful women? Or is it all women? Whatever, you already lost credibility.....

By your standard, people like her should not participate in fundraisers or charity work.

And "who the fuck am I to tell you" anything?? What a joke.....so brave behind a keyboard to insult not just a conservative woman who has done your no harm, but a "dude" who engages you in debate. Is that all you got, insults and hatred?

Well, what is it then? What women do I allegedly hate? You just throw out such accusations so willy-nilly that its downright funny.

I made no judgment as to whether or not she should or shouldn't participate in charity work. I was telling you what her motives were. And I was spot on, so don't shoot the messenger.

It's not about being 'brave.' You sat there and made up lame shiznit about what I know and don't know. You just throw stuff and try to see what sticks.

Well, what is it then? What women do I allegedly hate? You just throw out such accusations so willy-nilly that its downright funny.

I made no judgment as to whether or not she should or shouldn't participate in charity work. I was telling you what her motives were. And I was spot on, so don't shoot the messenger.

It's not about being 'brave.' You sat there and made up lame shiznit about what I know and don't know. You just throw stuff and try to see what sticks.

Hey hypocrite, you did the same to Palin.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

How stupid is it to describe the motives of a person you've never met, much less know. Dumb as hell....

I agree this flash mob is a great thing to raise money and all, but come on, those are adult people...
Isn't it stupid to pour a bucket of ice, if you are quite capable of donating more? Or is it fun to challenge other adults?
Seriously, I don't understand... To my mind, a decent grown-up behavior is something different. Like in this video.

I think the "Ice bucket challenge" has had its 15 minutes

Lets move on for gods sake

The Ice Bucket Challenge is played out

Time for the "Flash your Tits Challenge"

All money goes to breast cancer awareness

I agree this flash mob is a great thing to raise money and all, but come on, those are adult people...
Isn't it stupid to pour a bucket of ice, if you are quite capable of donating more? Or is it fun to challenge other adults?
Seriously, I don't understand... To my mind, a decent grown-up behavior is something different. Like in this video.

Who else can claim to have written ALS a cheque in their Ready Room? Make it so, world.

What a lad.

This challenge brings out the stupid in the majority of people

You're supposed to get iced if you're not going to write a check.

This challenge brings out the stupid in the majority of people

You're supposed to get iced if you're not going to write a check.

Yeah, it's been hijacked; but people like to be part of something that's bigger than they are. And a lot of people seem to be having fun in the process. And surely the fun element - without even making a donation - is spreading awareness among people who are more inclined to stay 'on message'?

The Ice Bucket Challenge is played out

Time for the "Flash your Tits Challenge"

All money goes to breast cancer awareness

Remember, she passed the challenge to Hilary. If there's something in the world that I don't need to see, it's Hilary's tits.

Forum List

Back