Sarah Palin Doesn’t Think Bill Nye the Science Guy Is a Real Scientist

Bill Nye's bio says that he has a B.S. in mechanical engineering.

I am also a mechanical engineer.

I guess that makes me a scientist according to the Bill Nye school of thought.

So as a scientist, I hereby declare that so called "man made global warming" is total nonsense. ...... :cool:
How are you a scientist? Have you published works about science? Have you received honorary doctorate degrees in science from major universities? Have you designed scientific devices for Boeing and NASA?
What dictionary are you using to define a scientist?

Bill Cosby has honorary degrees too.....
Not ones that say Doctorate of Science on them. Nye has a bunch of those to go along with his Bachelor of Science Degree from Cornell

In Mechanical Engineering......do you understand the difference...? The rest are all honorary...that he got for speaking at their universities.....

So as a scientist, I hereby declare that so called "man made global warming" is total nonsense. ...... :cool:
How are you a scientist? Have you published works about science? Have you received honorary doctorate degrees in science from major universities? Have you designed scientific devices for Boeing and NASA?

Not ones that say Doctorate of Science on them. Nye has a bunch of those to go along with his Bachelor of Science Degree from Cornell
Nye has honorary degrees not earned phuds.

Stop lying.
He has two bachelor degrees, one in Mechanical Engineering and one in science. His Honorary degrees are specifically doctorate's in science.
So you ignoring his science degree is the lie.
You just can't force yourself to admit that the guy meets the dictionary definition of what defines a scientist. Not one person in the several days this topic has been discussed has been able to provide a definition from a dictionary that does challenges Nye's status as a scientist. Your side relies totally on definitions made up based on unqualified people's opinions. Definitions are objective. They are what they are and they are not subject to subjective opinions.

All I see is the one in Mechanical Engineering....I think you are confusing his Bachelor in Science...his engineering degree, with a separate degree.......

Stop lying.
He has two bachelor degrees, one in Mechanical Engineering and one in science. His Honorary degrees are specifically doctorate's in science.
You just can't force yourself to admit that the guy meets the dictionary definition of what defines a scientist. Not one person in the several days this topic has been discussed has been able to provide a definition from a dictionary that does challenges Nye's status as a scientist. Your side relies totally on definitions made up based on unqualified people's opinions. Definitions are objective. They are what they are and they are not subject to subjective opinions.

Mr. Bean has a degree in Science too......why don't you ask him his opinion....

I have a degree in Electrical Engineering. Is that good enough to make me a scientist?

If so, I also declare that so called "man made global warming" is total nonsense.

Paul Rudd plays Scott Lang.....the Ant Man in the Avengers and his own movie "Ant Man." Since Paul Rudd plays a character in a movie who is a Mechanical Engineer.....who also fights with the Avengers.....can we listen to him about the man made global warming hoax....?

Palin continues to tell us how ignorant she is.

Sarah Palin Doesn’t Think Bill Nye the Science Guy Is a Real Scientist

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin not only doesn’t believe in climate change — she doesn’t believe Bill Nye the Science Guy is a real scientist.

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at an event in Washington, D.C., according to The Hill. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.”

She specifically targeted Nye for his claims that climate change was man-made, stating that scientists who believe that climate change is caused by mankind are trying to shut down human progress and fueling “alarmism.”
BS in Mechanical Enginering makes you a climate scientist?

Guess I'm qualified to tell you manmade global warming is a scam.

That was funny. That goofy twat and many of her followers actually thought she won. Of course reality never was easy for her or her followers.

A "twat"? Ah, the party of feminism and female empowerment spawns another misogynist piece of shit....you're a true progressive alright.

That was funny. That goofy twat and many of her followers actually thought she won. Of course reality never was easy for her or her followers.

A "twat"? Ah, the party of feminism and female empowerment spawns another misogynist piece of shit....you're a true progressive alright.

Yes Palin is a twat.She has taken twattery to levels never before seen. She will go down in history as the biggest twat of our time.

Stop lying.

Mr. Bean has a degree in Science too......why don't you ask him his opinion....

typical anti-intellectual rightwingnut

The left hate any woman who succeeds on her own. They only like women who rise on the coat tails of their abusive husbands.

Why are we still talking about Palin, let her fade into stupidity/history.

Because she is so funny. A perfect example of the smartest the right has to offer.

What was really funny was watching her make a fool out of Joe Biden in their VP debate. :lol:

normal people (in other words, not rightwingnut braindead pond scum) know that she looked and sounded like a moron.

has she read any newspapers yet? did she ever prove that she had foreign policy chops because alaska shares a riparian border with russia?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The left hate any woman who succeeds on her own. They only like women who rise on the coat tails of their abusive husbands.

Exactly what has palin succeeded in? A half term governor with the brain of a gerbil. She does have a loyal following of like minded idiots, but she didn't even do that. McCain put her in position for that.

has she read any newspapers yet? did she ever prove that she had foreign policy chops because alaska shares a riparian border with russia?

I haven't read a newspaper in years....when you join the 21st century let us know...maybe with a letter on the op-ed page. :deal:

Exactly what has palin succeeded in? A half term governor with the brain of a gerbil. She does have a loyal following of like minded idiots, but she didn't even do that. McCain put her in position for that.

and despite him having been a gentleman to her, she helped cost mccain the presidency

Thanks for validating the left hate women.

No worries.....the progressive women here agree with your ignorance about women who succeeded on their own without affirmative action or sucking a leftist pol's dick. Like blacks, women must ignore progressive's actions and hang on their words.....get uppity and the money spigot is turned off.

Womankind can not be judged or compared to palin. Palin is a category all her own.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back