Sarah Palin Doesn’t Think Bill Nye the Science Guy Is a Real Scientist

must be the most ignorant engineering ever born or as I suspect you are talking out your ass.
According to numb nuts Daws, I'm now considered a full fledged scientist. ...... :thup:
must be the most ignorant engineering ever born or as I suspect you are talking out your ass.
According to numb nuts Daws, I'm now considered a full fledged scientist. ...... :thup:
What's
a full fledged scientist?
From your ignorant pov only an individual who is a expert in every scientific field is a scientist.
How stupid can you be.
A scientist is an expert in some scientific field. Nye is an expert in no scientific fields. Yet he purports to offer expert opinions in several scientific fields.

He's not a scientist. He is a mechanical engineer who got a job playing the science guy on a kiddie show.

Not everyone playing a part in a television show is the profession they portray.
Another one making up a definition instead of using the ones in dictionaries.
And too much captain Morgan.

the guy (Ney) was a NOBODY until that other nobody Obama got into office. now they are supposed to be the EXPERTS on our climate and if we don't listen to them they now want us JAILED. I'd call that a commie myself

the guy (Ney) was a NOBODY until that other nobody Obama got into office. now they are supposed to be the EXPERTS on our climate and if we don't listen to them they now want us JAILED. I'd call that a commie myself
False!

What's
a full fledged scientist?
From your ignorant pov only an individual who is a expert in every scientific field is a scientist.
How stupid can you be.
RW'ers, especially those here at USMB use ignoring and making up their own definitions as a last resort. Palin made a mistake of gaff when she made her comment about Nye because she does not know what defines a scientist. She insulted a person with what turns out to be a lie. Rather than admit the mistake, she and the posters here refuse to take responsibility. They would rather make up a new definition for a word. The world should prefer, and even demand that everyone ignore fact and reality and accept their new definition based on the agenda driven creation for the definition of a word.

Wrong. The TRUTH is (and you of course wouldn't know or admit it) that the definition of scientist does not necessarily include mechanical engineers. "SCIENCE" has several definitions. But one very useful one is: "Science is the pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence."*

Because you are quite slow, it is worth repeating.

Mechanical engineering does involve some principles of science. That doesn't make mechanical engineers the same thing as "scientists."

I realize you will now refuse to admit YOUR mistake.

Carry on.

* Our definition of science - The Science Council
You are giving the Science Councils partial definition of science, not a scientist.

Palin continues to tell us how ignorant she is.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin not only doesn’t believe in climate change — she doesn’t believe Bill Nye the Science Guy is a real scientist.

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at an event in Washington, D.C., according to The Hill. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.”

She specifically targeted Nye for his claims that climate change was man-made, stating that scientists who believe that climate change is caused by mankind are trying to shut down human progress and fueling “alarmism.”
this is that kooks reality

Proves Palin really is a witch. Of course she's not a scientist.

I know Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer. That's actually what I do for a living.

I have heard Bill Nye refer to himself as a "science guy", but never as a scientist.

So Sarah is half right. Bill is not a scientist but she is a bimbo.

He isn't a scientist. He's an entertainer who takes himself too seriously.
What's worse is that he is the only rep the climangelical green fascist religious fanatics will put out there to even discuss the issue with actual scientists and researchers who dissent from the AGW nazis.

Nye's program used to air on PBS with Sesame Street. Next thing you know people will be trying to convince the OP that the Cookie Monster isn't a real monster.

Palin continues to tell us how ignorant she is.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin not only doesn’t believe in climate change — she doesn’t believe Bill Nye the Science Guy is a real scientist.

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at an event in Washington, D.C., according to The Hill. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.”

She specifically targeted Nye for his claims that climate change was man-made, stating that scientists who believe that climate change is caused by mankind are trying to shut down human progress and fueling “alarmism.”

According to you global warming hoaxers you need to have specialization in climate science to understand how to lie about global warming...so according to your own standards...no he is not...

He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering......not climate science....

Forum List

Back