Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

lol.....you based your opinion on a first grader's TV interview? The child appeared to be quite well adjusted and very bright. So tell me Dogbert, how exactly was she hurt? She gained a lifetime of experience in a few weeks. Do you have transcripts of her grades? Or are you allowing your own bias to bleed over?

The first grader who was being affected you dishonest fuck.

Did she miss months of school? YES

Did she miss months of school work? YES

Did Palin run despite the fact her daughter was pregnant would come out? YES

Therefore, I am right and you are wrong. It does not matter if she is "well adjusted" or "bright". She missed months of school. She in fact said it would be difficult to catch up. If there is anyone's opinion on how difficult it would be for Piper Palin to catch up, it would be Piper Palin.

You really are dishonest since I just proved your bullshit wrong.

And what "lifetime of experience"? To see Mommy go around making speeches for hours on end while she had to sit there? Those are the experiences that will be useful later in life? Are you insane? :cuckoo:

Just be a man and admit you were wrong. As for Piper, you call her "oh just a first grader" and well adjusted and bright in the same post. Double think much? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
lol.....you based your opinion on a first grader's TV interview? The child appeared to be quite well adjusted and very bright. So tell me Dogbert, how exactly was she hurt? She gained a lifetime of experience in a few weeks. Do you have transcripts of her grades? Or are you allowing your own bias to bleed over?

The first grader who was being AFFECTED you dishonest fuck.

Therefore, I am right and you are wrong. It does not matter if she is "well adjusted" or "bright". She missed months of school. She in fact said it would be difficult to catch up. If there is anyone's opinion on how difficult it would be for Piper Palin to catch up, it would be Piper Palin.

And what "lifetime of experience"? To see Mommy go around making speeches for hours on end while she had to sit there? That's experiences that will be useful later in life? Are you insane? :cuckoo:

My my aren't we tesy DogShit?

Piper sounds incredibly intelligent for such a young girl.

Too bad such an intelligent young girl got dragged around on the campaign trail like a stage prop.

And of course, the Obama girls were never dragged around on the campaign trail.:lol::lol: and were never a stage prop.

Okay conservatives and liberals on this thread. I am betting that the closer Nov 16th gets, you are going to hear some of those loons on CNN, MSNBC start bashing Oprah for having Sarah on. Any takers?????? Hell, poor Oprah might even get a call from the White House requesting that she does not air the interview, you all saw what they tried to do to Fox News. If any of you should happen to see any of this I hope that you post it. Thank you forward.

When Daddy's running for president, of course he would want to show off his beautiful family. But even you have to admit that they rarely were "seen". If they were photographed, it was mostly at a distance.

Palin's kids were everywhere Palin was. Everywhere. They were never out of he spotlight.

On this one, I think Palin was right to showcase the children and put them in the spotlight. I firmly believe that this is a centrist position. What a wonderful opportunity for the children to spend three months traveling, touring, see, and meeting the powers of America! Wow!! Good gosh, what an education!!!

And I firmly believe Obama will bring out the family, Michelle and girls, in 2012. They were a great advantage in 2008, and will be again. Let's be real here, guys and gals.

If I really cared enough i'd look back in the thread to give the exact post number where I already made it clear I don't hate her....but why bother? We all know you'd find an other lame dolly to ride down the avenue of dodge ball.

Your take on Palin is perfectly clear.

Your CAP op-ed piece is a song and dance designed to make Palin look like a fighter when really all she did was see an opportunity to increase revenue and she jumped on it. Now you want us to believe she is for smaller government because of an intellectually dishonest op ed piece? Are you serious?

Did you not read either article or did you simple not understand either article? Try again to understand.

Cary Wesberry, Political Blog, Conservative Bloggers, Republican Blogspot, Political Blogs

Try this one, it uses smaller words. After reading the above link and this link, note that the WSJ article is spot on.

For years, Alaskans have dreamed of the revenue bounty promised by the state's natural gas resources. But until recently, prices were too low to make shipping natural gas to the lower 48 states profitable. Murkowski had negotiated a deal with the Big Three oil companies of Alaska - BP (BP), ExxonMobil (XOM, Fortune 500), and ConocoPhillips (COP, Fortune 500), which hold long-term North Slope leases - to finance and build a pipeline to get the 235 trillion cubic feet of natural gas estimated to be buried under the North Slope to market. The deal guaranteed a tax cut for the oil companies, and promised that Alaska wouldn't change those rates for decades.

But when Murkowski brought the proposal to the Alaska statehouse, it was rejected as a sweetheart deal for the oil companies. Several of the governor's negotiators were later indicted, accused of making back-room deals with the industry.

Palin also raised taxes on oil companies after Murkowski's previous tax regime produced falling revenues in 2007, despite skyrocketing oil prices. Alaska now has some of the highest resource taxes in the world. Alaska's oil tax revenues are expected to be about $10 billion in 2008, twice those of previous year. BP says about half its oil revenues now go to taxes, when royalty payments to the state are included. Earlier this week, Palin approved gas tax relief for Alaskans, and paid every resident $1,200 to help ease their fuel-price burden. (my input: note that this windfall amount of $1,200 was money stolen from Alaska citizens from the crooks in Murkowski's camp. Plain was giving back what was theirs).

It does take a special person to go from small-town mayor and hockey mom to standing up to the world's biggest corporations. (my input: It takes moxie. Palin, she has it.)

Sarah Palin backs drilling but has tangled with Big Oil. - Aug. 29, 2008

I didn't provide any links because I try to be more efficient with my time than usual.

You didn't provide any links because you're full of shit. Shit has no links.

Why provide links knowing

YOU ALREADY KNOW NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WILL MAKE YOU STOP SUPPORTING PALIN.

Waste of time. Done. Unsubscribed. (please have the last word. It would be my pleasure.)

You've done a good job proving you're a troll, I will give you credit for that.

And what "lifetime of experience"? To see Mommy go around making speeches for hours on end while she had to sit there? Those are the experiences that will be useful later in life? Are you insane? :cuckoo:

Just be a man and admit you were wrong. As for Piper, you call her "oh just a first grader" and well adjusted and bright in the same post. Double think much? :cuckoo:

Tsk tsk tsk, now I am a dishonest fuck? lol.....:clap2:

Whenever someone like you is cornered and called on their bullshit they resort to name calling. It is a sign that they have lost the debate, pure and simple. You have some growing up to do that is for sure.

Whenever someone like you is cornered and called on their bullshit they resort to name calling. It is a sign that they have lost the debate, pure and simple. You have some growing up to do that is for sure.

The only one who is cornered here is you. While I am sure you enjoy ducking and dodging, we can put this center stage. Do you think your accusations will still hold up then?

It's not name calling when it's simply the truth. You wanted proof, I gave you concrete proof. You didn't like being told to eat crow since you were wrong, so you act like you're still right.

You mock Piper's opinion as just being a first grader on the subject and yet call her bright and "well adjusted" in the next. That is doublethink and doublespeak at its finest.

____

You certainly won the day here - though winning against the likes of Dogbert is not much to celebrate.

Lack of both maturity and intelligence is an unfortunate condition - I kinda feel sorry for them...

____

You certainly won the day here - though winning against the likes of Dogbert is not much to celebrate.

Lack of both maturity and intelligence is an unfortunate condition - I kinda feel sorry for them...

Why feel sorry for a dishonest Projecting Child Molester like DogBoy?

Smack him down like you wouild ANY snake in the grass and think nothing of it.

Dishonest Projecting Child Molester? Are you THAT delusional? You're the one who talks about finding out as much as possible about the Obama kids.

You're a sad individual and I hope you seek the help that you dearly need.

Dishonest Projecting Child Molester? Are you THAT delusional? You're the one who talks about finding out as much as possible about the Obama kids.

You're a sad individual and I hope you seek the help that you dearly need.

You started this shit Dogbreath. And I'm gonna find you, make you eat CROW, and watch you shit black feathers you dishonest fuck.

One hack supporting another, how precious. You three stooges should have a group hug. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3s8sEYzHWQ]YouTube - Three Stooges: Curly's Sweater[/ame]

So who's who?

I'm assuming that The T is Curly. Zander is Larry and Sinatra is Moe.

You started this shit Dogbreath. And I'm gonna find you, make you eat CROW, and watch you shit black feathers you dishonest fuck.

Really? Are you sure you want to make such a statement? Why not offer up a bounty for my address next. :rofl:

How's that crow taste T? I hope you like the extra spice I put in it for you.

Really? Are you sure you want to make such a statement? Why not offer up a bounty for my address next. :rofl:

How's that crow taste T? I hope you like the extra spice I put in it for you.

Keep going. I'll tell you what...You accused me of being a PEDOPHILE and I don't take kindly to it asswipe.

Keep going. I'll tell you what...You accused me of being a PEDOPHILE and I don't take kindly to it asswipe.

So that means you are threatening to hunt me down in which case? Confirm or Deny. And I never accused you of being a Pedophile. I never used the word Pedophile or description. You did.

So unless you got something to admit to the rest of us, I never called you a Pedophile.

See, now you're delusional, maybe the members here at USMB can have a fund raiser to get you the help that you need.

So that means you are threatening to hunt me down in which case? Confirm or Deny. And I never accused you of being a Pedophile. I never used the word Pedophile or description. You did.

So unless you got something to admit to the rest of us, I never called you a Pedophile.

See, now you're delusional, maybe the members here at USMB can have a fund raiser to get you the help that you need.

YES YOU DID...right here DogBoy:

Sick bastard? Listen to yourself. YOU are the one obsessed with finding as much as possible about the Obama daughters.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1649609-post44.html

What is the inference here Dogbreath?

It is YOU whom is the sick one here.

I'm done with you.

YES YOU DID...right here DogBoy:

Sick bastard? Listen to yourself. YOU are the one obsessed with finding as much as possible about the Obama daughters.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1649609-post44.html

What is the inference here Dogbreath?

It is YOU whom is the sick one here.

I'm done with you.

I didn't call you a pedophile. I said you were obsessed with finding out as much as possible about the Obama kids. You even said it yourself.

You are seriously ill, have you seen the doctor lately? Maybe you have that swine flu going around.

You never did answer my question though, was that a threat?

On this one, I think Palin was right to showcase the children and put them in the spotlight. I firmly believe that this is a centrist position. What a wonderful opportunity for the children to spend three months traveling, touring, see, and meeting the powers of America! Wow!! Good gosh, what an education!!!

And I firmly believe Obama will bring out the family, Michelle and girls, in 2012. They were a great advantage in 2008, and will be again. Let's be real here, guys and gals.

I think it's a horrible idea and a terrible mistake.

Children aren't ready for that kind of scrutiny. The press actually does a pretty good job at keeping away from the children of celebrities who don't want their children exposed.

But look what happened to Sarah Palin's kids. She pushed them out there. All of a sudden, everyone was asking Bristal who her baby's daddy was. Then the next thing you know, they find his website where he was saying something like, "I'm a Mother F-er redneck and I will kick your ass and I like to party and I don't want kids".

Sarah's taking them out and buying expensive clothes and charging it to the Republican Party. They are asking Bristol about "abstinence only" and she's out there giving interviews that her mother makes her retract a day later. It's all terrible. Children shouldn't be treated like that. Her downs syndrome baby being used as a political football. It's awful.

Imagine if Obama's daughter had a boyfriend who put up a website that said, "I'm a thug and I will F**k you up". Could you imagine the field day the Republicans would have? They would force that girl to commit suicide. They have no mercy and always go for the jugular. Don't think for a moment the oldest daughter didn't hear that her father was pushing sex with adults and preschoolers from that disgustingly nasty ad the Republicans ran during the election. John McCain even said at the end, "I'm John McCain and I approve this ad". Terrible and awful. What kind of people...

Palin generating plenty of blog buzz from her endorsement of Hoffman:

Sarah Palin in her endorsement of Hoffman is demonstrating the principled courage and leadership sorely lacking in the GOP establishment. In her endorsement she said:

Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.

Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of "blurring the lines" between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party’s ticket.

Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.

Small government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty… so where are the other conservative leaders? Whether you like Sarah Palin or not she is filling a leadership void. She embraces the tea party movement and she gets the grassroots. Others can step up, but now they have to play catch up. Josh Painter takes note of what this endorsement represents:

With her endorsement of Doug Hoffman, Sarah Palin has taken a stand in solidarity with the gathering storm known as the grassroots movement in this country. The disaffected conservatives, conservative libertarians, common sense independents and blue collar Democrats (aka Reagan Democrats) who are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore always seemed to us to be former Governor Palin’s natural base constituency. These are not only the people who have turned out for TEA parties and Townhalls across the country, but the many more of them who didn’t demonstrate, but feel the pain. It’s a big step for the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate to take toward earning their trust as the national public figure who best voices their concerns.

As for the Republican Party, its establishment which has refused to listen to the rank and file has officially been put on notice by Sarah Palin.

NY 23 Endorsements… Palin Showing Leadership, Others Not So Much (2nd Update) | Caffeinated Thoughts

Forum List

Back