Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

lol.....you based your opinion on a first grader's TV interview? The child appeared to be quite well adjusted and very bright. So tell me Dogbert, how exactly was she hurt? She gained a lifetime of experience in a few weeks. Do you have transcripts of her grades? Or are you allowing your own bias to bleed over?

The first grader who was being affected you dishonest fuck.

Did she miss months of school? YES

Did she miss months of school work? YES

Did Palin run despite the fact her daughter was pregnant would come out? YES

Therefore, I am right and you are wrong. It does not matter if she is "well adjusted" or "bright". She missed months of school. She in fact said it would be difficult to catch up. If there is anyone's opinion on how difficult it would be for Piper Palin to catch up, it would be Piper Palin.

You really are dishonest since I just proved your bullshit wrong.

And what "lifetime of experience"? To see Mommy go around making speeches for hours on end while she had to sit there? Those are the experiences that will be useful later in life? Are you insane? :cuckoo:

Just be a man and admit you were wrong. As for Piper, you call her "oh just a first grader" and well adjusted and bright in the same post. Double think much? :cuckoo:

Have you ever heard of home schooling or internet schooling, happens all the time these days, they do it for olympic atheletes, etc. Those who can't attend schools in regular sessions, have tutors and the internet that goes with them everywhere.

I guess it's just okaykadokay with you that the Obama children went across country day and night for SEVERAL months on end. In fact, Obama did not spend an entire term being a U.S senator because he campaigned for President the rest of the time. I wonder if the Obama kids missed any classroom time. He campaigned much longer than Palin did, and he had his kids with him all of the time, she did not enter the race until the GOP convention.

Your argument is weak at best so give it up, it demonstrates your total and complete bias against Palin.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

Daughter being pregnant? Pregnant happens all the time too, your mother was pregnant before she had you. I don't know why someone's daughter being pregnant would stop anyone from pursuing their goals and aspirations, but for some reason you seem to think that this condition is a very unusual occurence. That's how we humans propagate. rotflmao.

Last edited:
On this one, I think Palin was right to showcase the children and put them in the spotlight. I firmly believe that this is a centrist position. What a wonderful opportunity for the children to spend three months traveling, touring, see, and meeting the powers of America! Wow!! Good gosh, what an education!!!

And I firmly believe Obama will bring out the family, Michelle and girls, in 2012. They were a great advantage in 2008, and will be again. Let's be real here, guys and gals.

I think it's a horrible idea and a terrible mistake.

Children aren't ready for that kind of scrutiny. The press actually does a pretty good job at keeping away from the children of celebrities who don't want their children exposed.

But look what happened to Sarah Palin's kids. She pushed them out there. All of a sudden, everyone was asking Bristal who her baby's daddy was. Then the next thing you know, they find his website where he was saying something like, "I'm a Mother F-er redneck and I will kick your ass and I like to party and I don't want kids".

Sarah's taking them out and buying expensive clothes and charging it to the Republican Party. They are asking Bristol about "abstinence only" and she's out there giving interviews that her mother makes her retract a day later. It's all terrible. Children shouldn't be treated like that. Her downs syndrome baby being used as a political football. It's awful.

Imagine if Obama's daughter had a boyfriend who put up a website that said, "I'm a thug and I will F**k you up". Could you imagine the field day the Republicans would have? They would force that girl to commit suicide. They have no mercy and always go for the jugular. Don't think for a moment the oldest daughter didn't hear that her father was pushing sex with adults and preschoolers from that disgustingly nasty ad the Republicans ran during the election. John McCain even said at the end, "I'm John McCain and I approve this ad". Terrible and awful. What kind of people...

I don't know where you were during Obama's campaign, but talking about pushing your kids out there, what the HELL do you think Obama was doing?????????????????????????? You guys are such HYPOCRITES, and any moron reading your posts knows it.

Did you happen to see the trip to France, where Michelle had the stores open up on Sunday so she could take her kids shopping???????????????

Get freaking real here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't say anything because anything you say can be said and said double about your guy and his family.

Obama's kids and his wife were with him throughout the long, long, long, long, long campaign and they were up on stage with him during it all. Palin was in for a couple of months, he was there for a couple of YEARS. Yawwwwwwwwwwwn, now your boring me with your stupid short sighted idiotic nonsense because you never apply the same rules and regulations to your guy that you do others who don't agree with your agenda. You are losing here and losing big time. You obviously know that or you would not be carrying on about something so inane. Scared aren't ya??????????????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin generating plenty of blog buzz from her endorsement of Hoffman:

Sarah Palin in her endorsement of Hoffman is demonstrating the principled courage and leadership sorely lacking in the GOP establishment. In her endorsement she said:

Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.

Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of "blurring the lines" between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party’s ticket.

Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.

Small government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty… so where are the other conservative leaders? Whether you like Sarah Palin or not she is filling a leadership void. She embraces the tea party movement and she gets the grassroots. Others can step up, but now they have to play catch up. Josh Painter takes note of what this endorsement represents:

With her endorsement of Doug Hoffman, Sarah Palin has taken a stand in solidarity with the gathering storm known as the grassroots movement in this country. The disaffected conservatives, conservative libertarians, common sense independents and blue collar Democrats (aka Reagan Democrats) who are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore always seemed to us to be former Governor Palin’s natural base constituency. These are not only the people who have turned out for TEA parties and Townhalls across the country, but the many more of them who didn’t demonstrate, but feel the pain. It’s a big step for the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate to take toward earning their trust as the national public figure who best voices their concerns.

As for the Republican Party, its establishment which has refused to listen to the rank and file has officially been put on notice by Sarah Palin.

NY 23 Endorsements… Palin Showing Leadership, Others Not So Much (2nd Update) | Caffeinated Thoughts

And this is why the Republicans lose. This little mantra sounds good, but what happens when they start debating? Let's look at them for a minute.

smaller government - code word for "deregulation". We have already seen what rampant deregulation has done to our financial markets. We have health care CEO's with a close to quarter billion dollar 5 years compensation plans where all the money comes from skimming peoples health care. Smaller government is code for getting rid of medicare, medicaid and social security.

lower taxes - for the rich. a hundred bucks isn't going to help the average American. Besides, what about the 70,000 bridges that are crumbling? Not the mention the roads? Who is going to pay for that "strong defense" and two wars?

strong national defense - Code words for "missile Defense system". A system that only contractors and generals say will work. The very people who design and build it, scientists, say it doesn't work. Republicans have already shown their commitment to defense when they sent American troops to Iraq with old and rusty equipment and let them come back to moldy hospitals. Believe me, Americans haven't forgotten any of that.

commitment to individual liberty - except for gays. Individual liberty does not mean pushing mysticism in public schools. Republicans have such a disregard for individual liberty it's terrible. They just can't stay out of people bedrooms.

So, if Palin is going to be the head of the Republican party, she better start studying. I just outlined the debate. Plus, she needs to know where Iraq is, what the Bush doctrine is, why we are in Iraq (hell, even I don't know the answer to that), and she better come up with a good reason why the occult should be taught in public schools along side science.

Last edited by a moderator:
On this one, I think Palin was right to showcase the children and put them in the spotlight. I firmly believe that this is a centrist position. What a wonderful opportunity for the children to spend three months traveling, touring, see, and meeting the powers of America! Wow!! Good gosh, what an education!!!

And I firmly believe Obama will bring out the family, Michelle and girls, in 2012. They were a great advantage in 2008, and will be again. Let's be real here, guys and gals.

I think it's a horrible idea and a terrible mistake.

Children aren't ready for that kind of scrutiny. The press actually does a pretty good job at keeping away from the children of celebrities who don't want their children exposed.

But look what happened to Sarah Palin's kids. She pushed them out there. All of a sudden, everyone was asking Bristal who her baby's daddy was. Then the next thing you know, they find his website where he was saying something like, "I'm a Mother F-er redneck and I will kick your ass and I like to party and I don't want kids".

Sarah's taking them out and buying expensive clothes and charging it to the Republican Party. They are asking Bristol about "abstinence only" and she's out there giving interviews that her mother makes her retract a day later. It's all terrible. Children shouldn't be treated like that. Her downs syndrome baby being used as a political football. It's awful.

Imagine if Obama's daughter had a boyfriend who put up a website that said, "I'm a thug and I will F**k you up". Could you imagine the field day the Republicans would have? They would force that girl to commit suicide. They have no mercy and always go for the jugular. Don't think for a moment the oldest daughter didn't hear that her father was pushing sex with adults and preschoolers from that disgustingly nasty ad the Republicans ran during the election. John McCain even said at the end, "I'm John McCain and I approve this ad". Terrible and awful. What kind of people...

I don't know where you were during Obama's campaign, but talking about pushing your kids out there, what the HELL do you think Obama was doing?????????????????????????? You guys are such HYPOCRITES, and any moron reading your posts knows it.

Did you happen to see the trip to France, where Michelle had the stores open up on Sunday so she could take her kids shopping???????????????

Get freaking real here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't say anything because anything you say can be said and said double about your guy and his family.

Obama's kids and his wife were with him throughout the long, long, long, long, long campaign and they were up on stage with him during it all. Palin was in for a couple of months, he was there for a couple of YEARS. Yawwwwwwwwwwwn, now your boring me with your stupid short sighted idiotic nonsense because you never apply the same rules and regulations to your guy that you do others who don't agree with your agenda. You are losing here and losing big time. You obviously know that or you would not be carrying on about something so inane. Scared aren't ya??????????????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't hide your family. Of course people are going to see them.

Clothes Mrs. Obama bought, she bought with her own money, not the money of the Democratic Party. You can't prove otherwise.

Palin's $180,000 Campaign Clothes "Stuffed In Trash Bags" At RNC Headquarters: NewMajority (VIDEO, SLIDESHOW)

Palin received more valuable clothes in one month than the average American household spends on clothes in 80 years. A Democrat put it in even blunter terms: her clothes were the cost of health care for 15 or so people.

-----And her kids. It's was a "spending spree".

The Obama's children participated in ONE interview that I'm aware of and they said no more after that. Being "seen" is one thing.

Palin generating plenty of blog buzz from her endorsement of Hoffman:

Sarah Palin in her endorsement of Hoffman is demonstrating the principled courage and leadership sorely lacking in the GOP establishment. In her endorsement she said:

Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.

Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of "blurring the lines" between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party’s ticket.

Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.

Small government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty… so where are the other conservative leaders? Whether you like Sarah Palin or not she is filling a leadership void. She embraces the tea party movement and she gets the grassroots. Others can step up, but now they have to play catch up. Josh Painter takes note of what this endorsement represents:

With her endorsement of Doug Hoffman, Sarah Palin has taken a stand in solidarity with the gathering storm known as the grassroots movement in this country. The disaffected conservatives, conservative libertarians, common sense independents and blue collar Democrats (aka Reagan Democrats) who are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore always seemed to us to be former Governor Palin’s natural base constituency. These are not only the people who have turned out for TEA parties and Townhalls across the country, but the many more of them who didn’t demonstrate, but feel the pain. It’s a big step for the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate to take toward earning their trust as the national public figure who best voices their concerns.

As for the Republican Party, its establishment which has refused to listen to the rank and file has officially been put on notice by Sarah Palin.

NY 23 Endorsements… Palin Showing Leadership, Others Not So Much (2nd Update) | Caffeinated Thoughts

And this is why the Republicans lose. This little mantra sounds good, but what happens when they start debating? Let's look at them for a minute.

"smaller government - code word for "deregulation". We have already seen what rampant deregulation has done to our financial markets. We have health care CEO's with a close to quarter billion dollar 5 years compensation plans where all the money comes from skimming peoples health care. Smaller government is code for getting rid of medicare, medicaid and social security."

ANSWER I beg to differ, the financial meltdown all started with banking regulation that can be traced back to Carter years and the "Fair Housing Act." Banks were forced into loaning money to high risk customers for mortgages otherwise they were red-lined and not allowed to open branch offices in more desirable neighborhoods. You might also watch "Front line" on PBS, they then get into the Clinton era, Greenspan etc. This all snowballed into the crisis, but it was government regulation that got that snow ball rolling.

"lower taxes - for the rich. a hundred bucks isn't going to help the average American. Besides, what about the 70,000 bridges that are crumbling? Not the mention the roads? Who is going to pay for that "strong defense" and two wars? "

ANSWER I have never gotten a job from a poor person. People making more than $250,000 per year are usually small business people. Small business employs 70% of Americans, yet the democratic party attacks them at every chance, invoking rich envy amoung their constituency." Reagan inherited a recession from Carter, he took 8 months to decide what best to do about it, he passed one of the largest across the boards tax cuts in history. In the end, he created 20 million new jobs. This also RAISED revenue to the government to pay for the roads and the strong defense. KEEP IN MIND THAT THE UNEMPLOYED DO NOT PAY TAXES. Therefore the government is paying them in unemployment insurance. Lower taxes across the board has been proven to work and lowering taxes on the wealthy helps them expand their business's and EMPLOY more people.

"strong national defense [/I]- Code words for "missile Defense system". A system that only contractors and generals say will work. The very people who design and build it, scientists, say it doesn't work. Republicans have already shown their commitment to defense when they sent American troops to Iraq with old and rusty equipment and let them come back to moldy hospitals. Believe me, Americans haven't forgotten any of that."

ANSWER I happen to believe in a strong national defense with a missile defense system. The best way to deter agression from terrorists or any other enemy is for that enemy to know that you are very strong and that you carry a big stick and talk softly. I think that I would put a whole lot more trust in what the generals say about this, as they are front line and I personally have yet to hear any scientists say it would not work, would you please provide that link.

"commitment to individual liberty - except for gays. Individual liberty does not mean pushing mysticism in public schools. Republicans have such a disregard for individual liberty it's terrible. They just can't stay out of people bedrooms."

ANSWER I could give a rat's ass about what's going on in your bedroom, I just don't want you teaching my kids what you do in your bedroom.

So, if Palin is going to be the head of the Republican party, she better start studying. I just outlined the debate. Plus, she needs to know where Iraq is, what the Bush doctrine is, why we are in Iraq (hell, even I don't know the answer to that), and she better come up with a good reason why the occult should be taught in public schools along side science."

ANSWER I am pretty darn sure she knows where Iraq is, her son is a soldier. and stationed in Iraq. Do you know what the Bush doctrine is? because I have never heard of the Bush doctrine and I am betting that Charlie Gibson, you know, the guy who asked her that in the first place doesn't have a clue what that is either. And what the hell do you mean occult and I do want more of an answer on that Bush doctrine thing, after all you brought it up, and if you and I and Charlie Gibson does not know what the BUSH DOCTRINE is, it probably doesn't exist, it's a made up term.:cuckoo::cuckoo: It's kind of like playing scrable and making up new words. LOL

Last edited:
My oh my - the Oprah is hoping Palin helps her out!!!

Palin Power Indeed!!! :)

Oprah hopes Palin has the right stuff to win back viewers

Oprah Winfrey, on a campaign to climb back from last season's ratings slump, will attempt to kiss and make up with conservative viewers on Nov. 16 when she has Sarah Palin on her syndicated talk show .

You may have noticed that the appearance by the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate is happening smack dab in the middle of the November ratings derby.

It's also the day before Palin's new book, "Going Rogue: An American Life," is scheduled to hit bookstores.

Oprah's production company, Harpo, claims it will be Palin's first interview about the book. We'll see about that.

More important, Harpo also claims it will be the first time Oprah and Palin will have met, and Harpo should know.

It's not just another show booking for Oprah. She's going whole hog this season to try to recover from the ratings tumble she took last season when her audience slid to under 7 million viewers. And, during one awful week in July, "The Oprah Winfrey Show" suffered its smallest ratings since its debut way back in 1985.
____

washingtonpost.com

I am pretty darn sure she knows where Iraq is, her son is a soldier.Do you know what the Bush doctrine is? because I have never heard of the Bush doctrine and I am betting that Charlie Gibson, you know, the guy who asked her that in the first place doesn't have a clue what that was either. And what the hell do you mean occult and I do want more of an answer on that Bush doctrine thing, after all you brought it up, and if you and I and Charlie Gibson does not know what the BUSH DOCTRINE is, it probably doesn't exist, it's a made up term.:cuckoo::cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

___

It is a real term/concept - though was not well known by the time of the 2008 campaign.

Gibson intended it as a "gotcha" question and it worked.

It was the kind of question rarely if ever asked of Obama - and he was running for the top spot...

I am pretty darn sure she knows where Iraq is, her son is a soldier.Do you know what the Bush doctrine is? because I have never heard of the Bush doctrine and I am betting that Charlie Gibson, you know, the guy who asked her that in the first place doesn't have a clue what that was either. And what the hell do you mean occult and I do want more of an answer on that Bush doctrine thing, after all you brought it up, and if you and I and Charlie Gibson does not know what the BUSH DOCTRINE is, it probably doesn't exist, it's a made up term.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

___

It is a real term/concept - though was not well known by the time of the 2008 campaign.

It was the kind of question rarely if ever asked of Obama - and he was running for the top spot...[/QUOTE]

I know it was an intended gotcha, but it sure gotcha Gibson gone from the show as he was viewed as this huge white elephant in the room with glasses hanging down his nose with his huge ass stuck in a chair suitable for a 1st grader. What a ridiculaous sight that was, he is probably still stuck in that chair.:lol::lol::lol:

Oprah Winfrey, on a campaign to climb back from last season's ratings slump, will attempt to kiss and make up with conservative viewers on Nov. 16 when she has Sarah Palin on her syndicated talk show .

You may have noticed that the appearance by the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate is happening smack dab in the middle of the November ratings derby.

It's also the day before Palin's new book, "Going Rogue: An American Life," is scheduled to hit bookstores.

Oprah's production company, Harpo, claims it will be Palin's first interview about the book. We'll see about that.

More important, Harpo also claims it will be the first time Oprah and Palin will have met, and Harpo should know.

It's not just another show booking for Oprah. She's going whole hog this season to try to recover from the ratings tumble she took last season when her audience slid to under 7 million viewers. And, during one awful week in July, "The Oprah Winfrey Show" suffered its smallest ratings since its debut way back in 1985.
____

washingtonpost.com

You can bet, her ratings will go through the roof on this one, I wonder when Greta is going to do an interview with her, that should be coming soon.

____

washingtonpost.com

You can bet, her ratings will go through the roof on this one, I wonder when Greta is going to do an interview with her, that should be coming soon.

Palin may have agreed with Oprah to talk with her first prior to other media forums.

It is going to be a whirlwind of activity for Sarah - the book tour will be incredibly popular!

I hope Joy Behar is on the show with Sarah. Now that would be going rogue.
I doubt the show will live up to what some expect it to be.

I wonder if the administration will come out and say that Oprah isn't a 'real' talk show because Palin has opposing views? lol

I wonder if the administration will come out and say that Oprah isn't a 'real' talk show because Palin has opposing views? lol
Are you thinking of the Obama administration? If so why would the Obama admin say something like that??? Oprah is not fauxnews.

Well if the Administration came out and said that Dr. Phil is a joke of a "real" talk show, well then they would be right. :razz:

I am waiting for the liberal news media to PANIC on this interview, they did their very best to destroy Sarah Palin and her family. I am still betting that one of the far left extreme loons on Msnbc, cnn or the major news networks is gonna start in again, only this time they will be going after Oprah, and Oprah is nobody to mess with, she has always had quite a following amoung women voters.

Too bad she stumped for Obama, it may be part of the reason she is down in the ratings. Obama only got 53% of the vote, some of the other 47% might not have been too happy about her promoting the community organizer gone President.:lol:

I am pretty darn sure she knows where Iraq is, her son is a soldier.Do you know what the Bush doctrine is? because I have never heard of the Bush doctrine and I am betting that Charlie Gibson, you know, the guy who asked her that in the first place doesn't have a clue what that was either. And what the hell do you mean occult and I do want more of an answer on that Bush doctrine thing, after all you brought it up, and if you and I and Charlie Gibson does not know what the BUSH DOCTRINE is, it probably doesn't exist, it's a made up term.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

___

It was the kind of question rarely if ever asked of Obama - and he was running for the top spot...

I know it was an intended gotcha, but it sure gotcha Gibson gone from the show as he was viewed as this huge white elephant in the room with glasses hanging down his nose with his huge ass stuck in a chair suitable for a 1st grader. What a ridiculaous sight that was, he is probably still stuck in that chair.:lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

For one, I was watching Sarah Palin when she was asked about Iraq. She said she wasn't sure exactly where it was at and she wasn't sure why we were there, but if the President of the United States have a reason for us to be there and it's about "national security", then it's our duty as Americans to support him. I WATCHED HER ON TV SAY THIS. I DON'T HAVE A LINK BECAUSE I WATCHED HER SAY IT.

As far as the Bush doctrine, a "GOTCHA" question? Do any Republicans watch "Meet the Press" or any debate type shows? Seriously. This term has been used since the US invaded Iraq. This was the beginning of the falling out between Colin Powell and George Bush. There was the Powell doctrine that said, (and I paraphrase) "If you are going to invade a country, do it with overwhelming force and have an exit strategy".

Then there is the Bush doctrine, (once again, paraphrase) "If the US is threatened or there is a future potential threat, the US has the right and duty to nuetralize the threat", ie, "invasion".

I can't believe that conservative Republicans not only don't know the Bush doctrine, but one, think it's a "gotcha" question, or two, think it doesn't exist.

You guys should feel somewhat ashamed. Seriously.

Good for her. I like her. I especially love how enraged the leftist ideologues get over her!! How dare she quit her shitty government job to make $7,000,000 from the productive sector on a book deal!!! How dare she be pretty!! How dare she be a regular American with a family and problems!! HOW DARE SHE!!!!! :lol:

This thread is proof enough of that. :clap2::clap2:

Anyone who can make liberals foam at the mouth like this has my full support. :lol:

Forum List

Back