Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

Sarah is the face of the CONSERVATIVE party, not the republican one, as far as where her articles are describing her vision, her book should be out shortly, and if you paid one ounce of attention when she was running for VP you would know her position on everything.

You were content to watch SNL to get the news on Sarah and call it the truth. The truth is about ready to spring upon you with her book and her interview on Oprah maybe this time it would do you wise to pay attention to what she says instead of watching the comedy hour SNL to get your information.

Me thinks thou does exaggerate some.....but if it makes a good story, what the hell?

No exagerration there fella. I know the truth is hard for you libs to swallow because facts somehow get in the way of your belief systems and you would never want that to happen, now would you.:lol::lol::lol: You will see the numbers at those tea parties continue to grow and then there's 2010 which can't come soon enough for me. I will be sitting in front of MSNBC with a bottle of beer and some good popcorn. It will be quite a party, watching the looks on those left wing kooks when they see this country go red from sea to shining sea.:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, a similar thing happened to me Maple. I was in a biker bar outside of Lubbock, Texas and they were badmouthing the economic strategies of President Obama. I explained to them that in actuality, President Obama had saved this country from economic disaster. They thanked me and are now Liberals for life

Let me see, Texas wants to succeed, got any better stories, or is that just another of your liberal wish la la land fantasy's. Good try though, I will remember this post and laugh on the rest of the day. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No exagerration there fella. I know the truth is hard for you libs to swallow because facts somehow get in the way of your belief systems and you would never want that to happen, now would you.:lol::lol::lol: You will see the numbers at those tea parties continue to grow and then there's 2010 which can't come soon enough for me. I will be sitting in front of MSNBC with a bottle of beer and some good popcorn. It will be quite a party, watching the looks on those left wing kooks when they see this country go red from sea to shining sea.:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, a similar thing happened to me Maple. I was in a biker bar outside of Lubbock, Texas and they were badmouthing the economic strategies of President Obama. I explained to them that in actuality, President Obama had saved this country from economic disaster. They thanked me and are now Liberals for life

Let me see, Texas wants to succeed, got any better stories, or is that just another of your liberal wish la la land fantasy's. Good try though, I will remember this post and laugh on the rest of the day. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its as true as yours Maple....as true as yours

Sarah Palin is to Conservatism as Dr. Pepper is to being a Doctor.

Still waiting for proof that Sarah Palin took her kids out of school and hurt their grades. Whazzup? You said it, now prove it.

I'll be standing right here with you waiting for a cogent answer. But I don't count on it. How are you at cards? Wanna play a few sets before we get an answer? ;)

Sarah Palin is to Conservatism as Dr. Pepper is to being a Doctor.

Still waiting for proof that Sarah Palin took her kids out of school and hurt their grades. Whazzup? You said it, now prove it.

I'll be standing right here with you waiting for a cogent answer. But I don't count on it. How are you at cards? Wanna play a few sets before we get an answer? ;)

I'd just like to see Dogbert back up his bullshit. Is that asking too much? :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3iNdGCkfo]YouTube - Piper Palin schools Matt Lauer[/ame]

ZING! From her OWN mouth!

Last edited:
Well come on Zander and T. Time to come to the center of the class and eat some crow. Don't be cowards.

Piper sounds incredibly intelligent for such a young girl.

Too bad such an intelligent young girl got dragged around on the campaign trail like a stage prop.

And of course, the Obama girls were never dragged around on the campaign trail.:lol::lol: and were never a stage prop.

Okay conservatives and liberals on this thread. I am betting that the closer Nov 16th gets, you are going to hear some of those loons on CNN, MSNBC start bashing Oprah for having Sarah on. Any takers?????? Hell, poor Oprah might even get a call from the White House requesting that she does not air the interview, you all saw what they tried to do to Fox News. If any of you should happen to see any of this I hope that you post it. Thank you forward.

Last edited:

Too bad such an intelligent young girl got dragged around on the campaign trail like a stage prop.

Too bad more families are not willing to spend time together, sharing in such an incredible experience.

And Piper does appear to be both very intelligent and very well adjusted...

And of course, the Obama girls were never dragged around on the campaign trail.:lol::lol: and were never a stage prop.

Okay conservatives and liberals on this thread. I am betting that the closer Nov 16th gets, you are going to hear some of those loons on CNN, MSNBC start bashing Oprah for having Sarah on. Any takers?????? Hell, poor Oprah might even get a call from the White House requesting that she does not air the interview, you all saw what they tried to do to Fox News. If any of you should happen to see any of this I hope that you post it. Thank you forward.

Hmmmm - not sure. They fear the Oprah!!!

Hell, we all fear the Oprah!!! :eusa_angel:

Why don't you show me the # of rallies the Obama girls were at vs the Palin kids.

No kiddin, I would not want to mess with her, but you know this WH and their Chicago style, they may think that they can.:lol:

This is what you said:
Because dragging her kids on the campaign trail when they should be in school and results in them missing months of school work is definitely putting her family needs over her own. Oh, and running for VP despite the fact she knew her daughter's pregnancy would come out. Way to go Mom! :lol:

lol.....you based your opinion on a first grader's TV interview? The child appeared to be quite well adjusted and very bright. So tell me Dogbert, how exactly was she hurt? She gained a lifetime of experience in a few weeks. Do you have transcripts of her grades? Or are you allowing your own bias to bleed over?

No kiddin, I would not want to mess with her, but you know this WH and their Chicago style, they may think that they can.:lol:

Oprah could break Obama in half.

Granted, that's not saying much, but still...

This is what you said:
Because dragging her kids on the campaign trail when they should be in school and results in them missing months of school work is definitely putting her family needs over her own. Oh, and running for VP despite the fact she knew her daughter's pregnancy would come out. Way to go Mom! :lol:

lol.....you based your opinion on a first grader's TV interview? The child appeared to be quite well adjusted and very bright. So tell me Dogbert, how exactly was she hurt? She gained a lifetime of experience in a few weeks. Do you have transcripts of her grades? Or are you allowing your own bias to bleed over?

Remarkable the degree of stupidity by such as Dogbert, but somewhat amusing to watch...

Forum List

Back